Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the game?

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
Howdy... Hows ingame these days? :/

Comments

• Worse than ever?

How are you?
  • Worse than ever?

How are you?
    Easily worse than ever. Multi armies are a thing of the past, now any one can mass O and roll top kds.
  • Worse than ever?

How are you?
    oh dear dunno why i expected different.

Lifes ok. was thinking might try the next round but if its still pointless its pointless :D
  • Hey Rock. Game can still be fun if you play with the right people ;)
  • Hey Rock. Game can still be fun if you play with the right people ;)
  • dem ppl exist still? :P
  • this

Mission: Success
    (March 26, 13:50:51)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 293 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (12) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 0 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 909 143 43,505 42,472 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 12 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 74 0 0 0 0
  • My kingdom was well on its way to that^^
  • damn those at´s who dont sent their tanks out as well.
  • damn those at´s who dont sent their tanks out as well.
    So selfish :(
  • rock you're a gypsy, but one I used to like, how ya been?

and they're right, you have To Know the Right people :P
  • Hey I know all these ppl that say if u know the right ppl....coincidence.... I don't think so lol

Hey rock. Prolly don't recognize this name it's moogle. Good seeing you
  • i dont really mind, as long some old faces are around ill stick around too, yea we have only 1 galaxy of players or less but the game is still nice :P

tho it all depends how bcart decides to troll us, like this round is nonsense, last round was fun :)
  • i dont really mind, as long some old faces are around ill stick around too, yea we have only 1 galaxy of players or less but the game is still nice :P

tho it all depends how bcart decides to troll us, like this round is nonsense, last round was fun :)
    Lovsan your back on the pipe? the +50% return times were absolute crap :(
  • Couldnt agree more Narshe, hes defo smoking something. Last round was awful, this round, aslong as its a one off, is fun.
  • I think he was saying he enjoyed it bc he was in a active alliance with friends
  • I think he was saying he enjoyed it bc he was in a active alliance with friends
    Nope, he specifically said he enjoyed the really long wait times and nothing else.
    :D
  • I just figured because he was saying it in combination with how bcart likes to troll us... And doesn't the lovsan like to play FW turtle explore? Last round was definately fun for him then :p
  • Nah he was dw last rd was the 3rd kd in GoM ktd think we only lost like 3 more after that lol.
  • Gay.
    Question? Answered

• i was #1 HoF after our first wars ended, i usually play dw, this round i picked fw kinda by accident, i didnt check the changes bcart did before i joined, and well.. im fw and full turtle but i i doesnt matter as i cant really login much nowdays so im just huge bank for currently hah :)

and like moogle said, last round was fun because of the alliance i fought for and the guys who were in GoM, the return times did suck but atleast there was some kind of safe d and so on :P
  • Game sucks hairy balls, but i guess its better than excessive masterbation.
  • Sup Rockz -- Its classic SK -- full of noobs :) but fun can be had if you hook up with the right people.
  • Howdy... Hows ingame these days? :/
    some fools made an alliance to inflate the DW scores and got addicted to the cheap goons! ;-)

• *Fun only to be had if your with the gangsters" :D
  • Hey fm. All kinds of ppl popping up lately.
  • i wish all these old faces returns and plays a round or 2 :/
  • no you dont. wtf is moogle doing here.