Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exitium/ BoB v Redlaw

13»

Comments

• edited March 2014

La Viva (1:14)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 22, 14:50:47
    Pass me ya sok when u get a chance

• La Viva (1:14)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 22, 14:50:47
    Pass me ya sok when u get a chance

Id love to... but i cant cause ur dead
  • Haha I noticed on my news that 40% of my kidnaps came from multis
    Blah haha
    2 alliances struggled so u needed multi help to finish me off

It don't actually think it's bob who did it
    I am pretty sure it's Exilium
  • You can't probe La Viva (1:14) because they are dead.
    I could have easy stayed alive if I was a geek like you and on the computer 24/7
    I was at a nightclub
    I actually have a life, I wasn't exactly pulling my phone out to play sk in the middle of the dance floor

I noticed all the multi news and just laughed and clicked off

I normally tip my hat to any one who kills me

But on this occasion 2 top alliances and 15 multis isn't really anything you yourself should be proud of

Anyway u can cancel war status soon now that I am gone and dharma is nearly dead,
    Will be nice for us to deal with a couple of internal issues
    I could have easy stayed alive if I was a geek like you and on the computer 24/7
    I was at a nightclub
    I actually have a life, I wasn't exactly pulling my phone out to play sk in the middle of the dance floor

But on this occasion 2 top alliances and 15 multis isn't really anything you yourself should be proud of

Anyway u can cancel war status soon now that I am gone and dharma is nearly dead,
    LOL. Well actually I just have a ton of work to do as a grad student so I’m always writing papers or sitting in class. So yeah, I am constantly on my computer taking notes or working. Deal with your issues, and come back to the game. Better luck next rd.
  • I'm still alive. :)
  • I wanna say my hits came before you got smashed... shitty 15k lts for defense. .. Bwahaha ha
    Sorry you died too quick
    You've never killed me and you couldn't
    You nugget
    Actually dumbass I rolled you 7 times in last 2 days ;)
    I was at a nightclub

Ohhh you mean like how I was finished off by multies and you locked n delete my thread super fast to avoid looking like the sorry, pathetic sack of shit you are!!! Hahaha be lucky I didn't wanna play this rd fucktard...
  • edited March 2014
    I have a life u don't but alas here I am to argue with u and tell u I have a life lolololol

/weakestskargumentinthebook
  • I have a life u don't but alas here I am to argue with u and tell u I have a life lolololol

/weakestskargumentinthebook
  • i dont have a life, sk is my everything

plz dont kt me!

#truestory
  • i skipped most of the last 30-40 posts. what I got out of this whole thread was.... "you suck at sk, I'm bettter," and.... "no, no, your multies, not mine!" and.... "I have nothing better to do than read your post, come up with a shitty counter argument, and then try to have shitty grammar as I re-post!"
  • i dont have a life, sk is my everything

plz dont kt me!

#truestory
  • At least slasher aka magician died in the end