Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exitium/ BoB v Redlaw

Comments

• Who are you? And what the fuck are you talking about?
    I am no-one.. That's the point lol. It just does not make sense :).
  • Ill admit i don't think viva is the multilord in this case
  • Killing off Viva so early in the round. Some players are idiots with no understanding of what makes a good round
  • its not viva at all id say its obvious who the people are based ont he events that happened but thats just me
  • PRIORITIES DARIUS..

Waste Resources and Kill the Harmless First of Course :D
  • [UnhappyOctopus] for rank1.
  • [UnhappyOctopus] for rank1.
  • meanwhile meadows is already an admitted multi this round and is currently AL of an alliance lol
    As well as him being al of octopus
    He also has an account called process of belief 1.2 in my alliance

Have you often wondered why meadows always framed me????
    Because I am a easy target and a easy scape goat
    It's obviously meadows and any one who has any doubt are actually think as fuck
    Didn't meadows have the same alliance before under a name called sarazsinsulate or something

Anyway it's by the by and not important as bob and Exilium are supporting By multis and the multis are starting the piggy back there targets with probes

RedLaws v bob / exilum and multis

Again I don't mind I will fight to the death

Mission Success
    (March 21, 17:01:17)
    Spoils
    Planets: 325
    Platinum: 60,282
    Civilians: 2,013
    Energy: 9,215

Honor: 684

Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 1,093
    Tanks: 0

Our scans report that we killed about 2,650 enemy units.

Your forces arrive and find the enemy kingdom heavily defended. Your forces still outnumber them but only the battle will decided who is victorious. The two armies fight for a great time and after many cries of death and horror the battle is over. The victory is yours.

Our forces will take 13 hours to return home.
  • Viva, son, you truly know nothing. I picked up this game when my wife was prego with my middle child who will be 13 this year. Like most, Ive left and come back and left and here I am. Old PF server my account was from 02. And unlike most here, I wasnt some 12yr old... I was a nice young 24. Never had a taste for crayons... but Elmer's Glue? That was the shit! Nothing like putting glue on your hand and peeling it off... and eating it like dead skin!

You had a plan, it didnt work so you look stupid. But! If that plan had worked out...

Shit happens, kid. Dont take it personally. What I said is true, I can outbuild you and outlive you any round. Thats not saying much, almost like saying I can kick a Down Syndrome kid's ass.

• Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 21, 17:32:43
    Brandon Heat (1:18)

Posted on March 21, 14:16:11
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
    Its that time fellows, basically what has transpired is that Laurans was kt'd for farming. We had an agreement of grab backs so that he lost a few land but nothing huge. He got kt'd however. Secondly viva tried to play me and vilt off each other as he was trying to get both of us to declare war on one another to soften us up I surmise so he could gain the #1 ranking.

Get the land guys and lets have a good war

• Brandon Heat (1:18)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 20, 13:29:54
    well, i'm not going to stop a kt or grabs on him whichever the other alliances want to do. I outlined that first three hits is ktable so its up to you guys.

And ally on what

---- Original message received March 20, 12:50:16 from La Viva (1:14) ----
    >> I want your permission if you think it's justified
    >>
    >> But also I want to stretch my hand as a ally to you
    >>
    >>

• Your lieing to your own alliance
    I asked u for permission to Kt

You send me the above

I then posted him as u said I could ( which was stated in your rules)

I said we could be allies but never said anything about you wearing Exilium

I smell bullshit!!!!! Lieing to your own alliance as a Al is low
    You only back tracked as your own alliance called you out
    # no balls

• Viva multis or not you had it coming :) this war makes me lol :)
  • moogle the cancer of SK at it again
  • I am already dead neg :) didn't remake sry u have no friends and mine run the uni last rd. as I said multiple times I was coming back. Last time the uni saw an alliance as big as GoM was oh wait last time I Al'd. So stfu when I play my alliance dominates. End of story
  • I dont think viva has th emultis I think its the xMyx and Ro guys
  • Viva multis or not you had it coming :) this war makes me lol :)
    I am not moaning bro
    I am happy , always happy to die ( probably been killed more than any one in sk history)

I am also happy to
  • 1 [BoB] 24,908,927 4,981,785
    2 [Exitium] 23,742,530 4,748,506
    3 [RedLaw] 16,473,640 3,294,728

48 mill Nw verses 16 k lol

Bring it on I will fight even if I have to do it alone
    Bully boys

I ain't going to even moan it a trolling paradise
    Well you do have 35 multies so there's that... fucking pussy, choke on a dick n die

• This is not a war
    It 2 huge alliances and a army up multis farming lol
    Now you should be ashamed tut tut
  • I wanna say my hits came before you got smashed... shitty 15k lts for defense. .. Bwahaha ha
  • I wanna say my hits came before you got smashed... shitty 15k lts for defense. .. Bwahaha ha
    Sorry you died too quick
    You've never killed me and you couldn't
    You nugget
  • He defiantly could have if he wanted. Atmo took u down singlehandly last rd and we coulda ate u if we wanted but u were nice and kept changing states for us so I never messed with ya.
  • I just want to say:

I hate this war. Its a piece of shit war.

2 Reasons:
    1. Fuckers convinced me to download and sign up for AIM.
    2. See #1
  • if anyone wants pies aim feel free to message me, he loves talking on it and wants more friends!
  • is it piesk?
  • is it piesk?
    dont be silly, hes creative
  • MtAxePieFallSK
  • Lol pie got on aim

I uninstalled that shit
  • You can't probe La Viva (1:14) because they are dead.
  • You talk a lot of shit. Your shady tactics buried you. Hopefully next round you won't try to kick a dog when he is down. It will still bite.