Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva....

124»

Comments

• So you dont think that if the top kd has safe D at 15k lts and has 15k goons (tech AT) and next closest person to hittig them would have to go AT to hit them that said top kd should be kted for being an AT? If that makes sense
  • Viva is a tard, end of story.
  • The answer is no not today maybe tommorow
  • So you dont think that if the top kd has safe D at 15k lts and has 15k goons (tech AT) and next closest person to hittig them would have to go AT to hit them that said top kd should be kted for being an AT? If that makes sense
    No, the top KD should be left. He has enough def to be safe so he can have any amount of O. Its how SK always was.

Whether you kill him though is up to the AL if he thinks its worth war.
  • I always thought you didnt take bonuses into account? If you do that, you must also add in shields correct? And then all that gets cluster fucked. Ive always been of the straight numbers kind of person.
  • I never count in bonuses personally, only pts it affects is ocean and dw.. which takes away the planets bonus.
  • It's me, viva. All me.
  • Regarding multi's, just the same old shit this round. And last round. And the round before that. And before that..

Same suspicions as well. Don't need a rocket scientist to figure it out.
  • rocket surgeon*

• rocket surgeon*

• Tree surgeon
  • ^^fucktard^