Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime's League of Legends (WW): CANCELED!

Comments

• I'm not a fan of this . :(
  • Why are we still in... you know what, I am now the warebear, you all will die now :)
  • WARE THE WEREBEARS WHERE?
  • edited March 2014
    Dole, I just bit you, you are now a warebear too, but secretly though... do my bidding my pretty
  • I'm terminating this game. I'm really sorry to all of you, I wish I had the energy to continue but I have had the worst weekend of my life, found out that my parents are separating and funnily enough age doesn't make that news any better. If anyone enjoyed the format, ill send them the outline at some point. Sorry again
  • Sorry to hear that Prime.

However, I CLAIM VICTORY!
  • my parents had a "late divorce". I think it was planned for a while. Marriages take work and if neither of them were prepared to spice things up after so many years then its only inevitable.
  • Awww, I'm sorry prime. XOXO
  • reveal dharma
  • Kills TMonsta
  • You guys are Team Noxus

TMonsta = Darius
    CoryNewb = LeBlanc
    FEEDME = Swain
  • Looks like I would have scored a point for MINION SQUAD!
  • No, team noxus wins bra.
  • if i'm to be honest a member of my team was super inactive and we didn't know we could use his moves while he was gone until like the 2nd night or so lol kinda sucked
  • Who were the bad guys this ww btw? I was a minion caster with 1 an a million possibility of revealing someone at night.

I tried to reveal meadows 3 times, all failed, then on the last day meadows died, I got to reveal her as a corpse -_-
  • Psssh Damdred, FEEDME was totes inac also.
  • edited March 2014
    Who were the bad guys this ww btw? I was a minion caster with 1 an a million possibility of revealing someone at night.

I tried to reveal meadows 3 times, all failed, then on the last day meadows died, I got to reveal her as a corpse -_-
    Got caster as well but did reveal on second try...

btw, cant call it 1 in a million when you state a 25% sucess rate
  • Pretty sure I would have won

Prime March 4
    You are the Baron Nashor

You are the single most powerful being on the rift and everyone wants your head. Best of luck!
  • If the minions had worked together at night as well as they intended to in the thread, they would have had more success. But yeah, the fact that both teams had lost their supports before the baron had even been found by anyone meant that mystic just had to keep plugging away

I'm really sorry I couldn't finish it. Did anyone find it overly complicated? I hadn't intended it to be but it might have gotten away from me at the end
  • Naw I was enjoying it, I was sad to be killed when I was just a poor lil caster minion with a 0% rate of revealing :p
  • Who was baron?
  • all minions start off with 10%. They are intended to be weak if they work alone. That success rised additionally with every minion using the same target. So if 2 minions targetted the same person, they both got 20% success rate, 3 = 30% each and so on

Promoted minions were raised to 30% and this could again stack with other minions. might sound weak but I had to try and balance the killing potential against the lack of daytime lynching
  • Funny the image of baron as part of minion mob, like an elefant disguised as sheep...

This also brings the point of SB adding mystic as part of MM.

Since they werent teamed and there was no ingame comunication between them, the only option left is they talked outside game.
  • Well I left the thread open at night so that people could communciate at night more openly but I don't think it really matters
  • or sb was able to reveal mystic using his ability randomly? i revealed sb as a minion pretty early on
  • Funny the image of baron as part of minion mob, like an elefant disguised as sheep...

This also brings the point of SB adding mystic as part of MM.

Since they werent teamed and there was no ingame comunication between them, the only option left is they talked outside game.

We didn't talk outside game.

I was surprised he added me to the MM hahaha

so I just played the part :)
  • edited March 2014
    Meadows fucked me over. Team noxus would have had the win regardless. FEEDME OP
  • Hey, I was one of the first few MM members if you wanna talk about lols.
  • Hey, I was one of the first few MM members if you wanna talk about lols.
    Samesies :¢