Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3

Comments

• the nice thing about d3 was only having to roll 1 of each char on core and hc. Grinding levels out like I'm 16 again doesn't appeal to me anymore. I enjoyed d3 for a time, but I moved on.
  • edited March 2014
    Exactly Flaz. I haven't played on Xbox lately but a good buddy of line does and now everyone, at least on Xbox, has al moded gear that has crazy durability and enhancements on them where is not even fun anymore. They are both very repoticious but no game will equal what D2 did. Now that I got the Xbox one I can't wait for ESO to come out!
  • edited March 2014
    When regular d2 got boring, i started playing the zy-el mod....

main site of the module...with everything you need to know

Http://www3.telus.net/zyel/

"The Zy-El mod allows players to advance their characters up to level 5000."
  • edited March 2014
    The variety of monsters, places, skills, itens, recipes, combinations....

Takes weeks to get boring...maybe months
  • Meh you can wreck it for yourself on d2 as well haha

I'm having fun with a few buddies, we play extra casually though. Few hours a week maybe.
  • For me Diablo 1 still sticks out the most. It just created something new and yes it had many flaws, but stuff like the butcher and the introduction of total random levels made a huge impact on gaming. It also got my favorite boss the butcher, great that blizzard honored him again in D3
  • For me Diablo 1 still sticks out the most. It just created something new and yes it had many flaws, but stuff like the butcher and the introduction of total random levels made a huge impact on gaming. It also got my favorite boss the butcher, great that blizzard honored him again in D3
    Oh the butcher. The first time you faced him he slaughtered you. I remember staying on level 1 for so long because I felt I needed to level up massively to kill him lol.

I loved Diablo 1. Stuff like having to throw piles of gold down in town just to make inventory space lol
  • D1 was epic. Was the one game I got the mods for and hacked a bunch of stuff for PvP. The music for Tristram still plays in my sleep from the long hours trying to afford Wirt's gear. Only reason I ever stopped was to play D2 or star craft
  • edited March 2014
    D1 was epic. Was the one game I got the mods for and hacked a bunch of stuff for PvP. The music for Tristram still plays in my sleep from the long hours trying to afford Wirt's gear. Only reason I ever stopped was to play D2 or star craft
    Hacking for pvp pfft.

In d2 my smiter was tricked out. Had like 5.5k hp selfbuffed inventory full of 20/5s and some 20/11 for more lres. :P
    Didn't need to hack twas easy!
  • edited March 2014
    for all of you looking to get sc2 or d3 ros cheaper
    hit me up on skype :P

edit, removed link. probably not allowed here XD
    message me if your interested in d3 ros/sc2. i deliver it 25% cheaper then any store
  • Aside from this being a scam, direct sales for some of that is cheaper on the actual battle.net store.
  • 1. its not a scam :P
    check my rep lukage, its flawless :P
    2. nothing is more expensive then the store :P. if i cant get it cheaper i dont deliver it, simple as that :P
  • edited March 2014
    I don't know about the site he posted but I've bought sets of d2 keys online for $5 a pop before (class+exp)
  • hey buddy, this isn't craigslist for your stolen merch. kindly fuck off.
    first of al its not stolen... i pay tax over my sales and i deliver receipts.
    from both my sale, and from my buyin.
    dont claim people stole stuff because you're to ignorant to know how to get stuff cheaper.
    if you dont want it, or dont trust it. dont buy from me.
    i was just asking what forum you got your 5$ d2 from, thats all
  • You were asking, was it $35 for Diablo 3? Its $20 through Blizzard. Kindly fuck off.
  • I hacked on D1 not D2. I was proud to be able to kill all them "EBay Newbs" as I called them buying gear from other people with my bow zon and light sorc. PvP was all about the charms because most people had the same gear on.
  • edited March 2014
    dont claim people stole stuff because you're to ignorant to know how to get stuff cheaper.
    listen you arrogant fuck, nobody wants your useless loitering here trying to pitch your loot. nobody gives a fuck and if they did, they'd be smart enough to buy it cheaper elsewhere outside of your shady online shop.

you're advertising irrelevant shit on some relic forums. learn to market you dipshit.
    listen you arrogant fuck, nobody wants your useless loitering here trying to pitch your loot. nobody gives a fuck and if they did, they'd be smart enough to buy it cheaper elsewhere outside of your shady online shop.

you're advertising irrelevant shit on some relic forums. learn to market you dipshit.
    blabla.
    if you find it cheaper then i deliver it, it would suprise me:)
    i didnt post it here to advertise... just wanted to give you guys the option to buy it cheaper and not waste money

and @ lukage, i sell it for 14$. i was selling it for35$ when bliz asked 40$ for it
  • the expansion looks pretty cool, saw a commercial for it
  • let this shit sellout game die already
  • Before the release is even out? lol okay.
  • It will never die, I mean its a good game. Problem is it can get boring after a while since you cant hunt for charms or that "Perfect" runeword. I would love to have runewords introduced, or something simmilar :)
  • On release it was an epic hunt to find an item even worth using lol
  • I had 11k dps when I first killed Diablo on inferno :P
  • edited March 2014
    On release it was an epic hunt to find an item even worth using lol
    I (and 3-4 of my buddies) was stuck at inferno Belial for 2 weeks+ because the gear that was dropped in act 1&2 wasn't cutting it.
  • They should have just made D2 with better graphics lol
  • Everything was 100% random, from how many affixes the item had to what they were to what level they were. 99% of the loot was completely terrible for anyone.

I remember there was a chest exploit where you could loot a resplendent chest almost every time from a special side dungeon within like 30 seconds of making a new game. Me/walls/default and some others farmed it for days, and still hardly ever found anything good. Game was so terrible at launch it scared away like the vast majority of its playerbase,
  • yeah i played for about 3 weeks and thought it sucked and I wasnt going to spend 200$ on some ring lol