Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• You said something and it doesn't make sense. I'm asking you to give some more details what you piping on about.
  • you are a selfish motherfucker who doesnt care for his friends
  • In this thread: Saturday night spent arguing about starkingdoms.
  • It's not Saturday night for me Cory. I'm not awake at 2am making drama haha.

So vague Flazer. Just a bad troll, still can't give me a direct answer what you are refering to, you might aswell just shut up until you have something better.
  • I blew my acl at hockey!!! So tonight's plans just went to shit lol
  • So what your saying is, I used a multi to aggressively probe a multi who aggressively probed Moogle? The only solid proof of multi usage in your post is by you, not me. So stick you're accusations where the son doesn't shine brah.
  • I actually like you barricade I wish we could be friends
  • edited February 2014
    Flazer, after rereading that post. You are talking about this round? Ok I'll bite.

I never tried to take sl and I never said anything about our sector state. You listening to others bitch about me being selfish are wrong, I followed the sector always. I made my vote when asked. No complaints on anything.

There was a cival war between viva and atmo, just because atmo may have cried to you about something, doesn't make it true. Neg and Atmo cooled down with me later and were friendly.

I have no part in that sector fued, I didn't even vote on anyone for SL when they split down the middle. They just attacked me because the rest of the sector wouldn't do what they wanted.

As I was playing two weeks, I generally didn't care what happened. In that sense am I selfish? yes. If thats what you are talking about.

P.s A sector of neg, viva and dank. Nobody in that sector is one of my friends.
  • O.o I dont AT wrong I lost a regrettable 5k tanks before I disbanded them lol no were near 50k!. I was bored found the LEAST defended top ranked kd I could break you won that is all
  • edited February 2014
    Why do people say they don't care? You know who doesn't care? Every SK player without a pf account. Anyone who reads this post, cares.

Losing a day or two for a smaller income is hardly different than having bad luck with robs for a bit.

Getting hit by flaz is a sign of sucking. It's a rare thing to see his Asian ass build a big, offensive kd
    lol'd
    you are a selfish motherfucker who doesnt care for his friends
    Flaze cares about his friends :D

• that sector stayed in mobi since forever and completely fucked over atmo and neg, one is dead and the other hasnt logged into his kd since forever, they would have a much more enjoyable time if they didnt have mobi forever, your death caused viva's crew to stay in mobi, and they haven't gotten anywhere due to it
  • atmo msgd me about how you help him hitting whoever he wanted, but in the end that good stuff you did doesnt outway the bad that followed from it
  • :P was a good time though :D
  • Flazer, how does this make me a selfish player when I stated I would be leaving early at the start of the round. I didn't control the sector state. I voted and went with whatever.

I can't be blamed for their fued man and I was kt'd remember, that was how my death came about. You are blaming me for what happened after? haha c'mon man.
  • Its cause meadows is a cool person
  • yeah I can understand the trolling, oh you a junk player etc etc.

Not sure why you calling me selfish, when you don't know me or really what happened in that sector. Nothing I did, they used me as a scapegoat because I was DW, obv mobile was good for me, but I didnt ask for it. And after my death I certainly cant do shit.
  • she doesnt care unlike you

only holding back that info only after getting rolled, defo scared of the possibility of it if you did post it earlier

then again any way you took it would have caused some problems and people needing an excuse about hurting you

as you said before, better to hide under a new name because your current name wont do you well
  • Its cause meadows is a cool bear
  • you wanted mobi when the kds hit 1.5k land with this specific bonus, and got it

thats just obscene

like, if you wanted to play dw right, there are a lot more ways to handle this situation
  • I wasn't the SL, I made my vote as Viva requested, just like the rest of the sector. Mobile won, so I have no blame in that. The responsibility was not on my shoulders, just in the middle of a fued. fuck me right?

Also I atmo choose my targets, I wasn't exactly aiming for Lynka and Swag. I was being a team player to give him a better chance when I was gone.
  • I could have multi tapped you when I found out who you was Flazer, but decided I didn't want to be a dick. That would be selfish of me.

You have nothing to attack me over, so you choose this? Just call me a shit kd builder next time please.
  • Ill just leave it at that
  • I blew my acl at hockey!!! So tonight's plans just went to shit lol
    God I feel for you... So sore from a day of shredding pow. Going to bed right now, got my alarm set for 2am, changed the plans.
  • I thought that said he blew his assistant coach. so he was done for the night.
  • Where did flaz farm I'm still waiting
  • she doesnt care unlike you

only holding back that info only after getting rolled, defo scared of the possibility of it if you did post it earlier

then again any way you took it would have caused some problems and people needing an excuse about hurting you

as you said before, better to hide under a new name because your current name wont do you well
    What info? The moogle thing?

I didnt care, I told moog he could KT me 3 weeks ago if he really wanted to, but he said he wouldnt because we were old friends.

Only posted it now because of the 2:3 farm magically appearing with lynog loggin in, I couldnt care less about what moog did or didnt do this round, only observin. Only included ss so nobody would say it was my multi
    i like how you keep referring to me when your multi was arsoned, ask yourself this, why would i stop if i knew it was you and you were arsoning my good friend? i stopped caring a very long time about this rd, i havnt robbed properly in over a week but i had set my kd capable of doing what needed to be done with or without robs, Rolling you being one of those goals. Which goes to show how bad you actually are, I have played the worse i have in absolute years AND on a mysti, yet ive been able to roll your best ever KD out with minimal effort, Like i said before the only proof is that you logged into a multi you have had access to for the majority of the round and probed Moogle one it, thats the only thing shady in here, whos to say you havnt used it all round? i know i was robbing it for silly money a few weeks ago.
  • You really dont know how much i actually dont care right now, im not saying your raging inside im saying you care for that kd and that you have tried your actual best on it. You came short because you're not good enough and thats fine, i thought we had gotten past the whole comparing to GOC bullshit over here, nothing you have or havnt done on that game matters on SK, the only one true skillfull strat on SK high probes and you cannot play it, Converting your pfs just proves that.

If you decide to play it next round and you pull it off then good on you, i look forward to seeing you try it.
  • edited February 2014
    TL;DR
    Darius doesn't care. Lynog doesn't care. Darius really doesn't care. Lynog really doesn't care. Darius really really times infinity doesn't care.
  • And lets not go into the friends able to roll friends out right now, Barricades pile of shit DW could of rolled you out easily early in the round so it works both ways, fact is that is your best ever SK KD, and from someone who holds themselves in the elite status as a builder its absolutely poor. Not once have you heard me all round say anything but my kd is utter shit, i havnt boasted not one single time to not one single player, it is what it is, but it was also able to roll out your fully turtled Terra KD, the best KD you have ever made.
  • When lynog plays serious, you will see him at #1 around the 1million mark, and he will be 200k above the #2 lol. You know hes tryharding then.