Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BruteSquad vs GrumpyOldMen

Comments

• Typical whore prefs
    And he's fw :)
  • edited February 2014
    MSN Address: xDWx Not hitting DWs, Let's kill top 5 turtles together
    U mad pipas cuz nobody loves you or because nobody hugged you at the orphanage?

Both?

Me? mad? :D I'm highly amused by you and your way of ruining your alliance xD
  • edited February 2014
    Snap, for this of you just tuning in:

-fusor gets called out by his informant
    -looks like a turd
    -still french

Bad day for fusor if I do say so myself
    No Cory. Fusor and I traded messages earlier today for the first time all game. The summary of the conversation was "no hard feelings."

I have had a dialog with Cumi since Shag was created, however. And if you had asked, I could have told you 3 or 4 days ago that a uni war vs Grumpy was not possible this round.

Should have known not to create a pf account and subject myself to the baseless poo flinging that goes on around here.

• Should have known not to create a pf account and subject myself to the baseless poo flinging that goes on around here.
    Don't do it unless you have a good reserve of poo to fling yourself. Lesson learned. #monkeylife #flingpoo
  • Sounds like pipa is mad
    Mad pipa made

No worries champ, the pfs are a toilet for us all to shit in.
  • You just don't get it fuso.

Some of you eurotrash will never understand.
  • If nobody kills Cory, how will I become AL?!
  • Snap, for this of you just tuning in:

-fusor gets called out by his informant
    -looks like a turd
    -still french

Bad day for fusor if I do say so myself
    No Cory. Fusor and I traded messages earlier today for the first time all game. The summary of the conversation was "no hard feelings."

I have had a dialog with Cumi since Shag was created, however. And if you had asked, I could have told you 3 or 4 days ago that a uni war vs Grumpy was not possible this round.

Should have known not to create a pf account and subject myself to the baseless poo flinging that goes on around here.

No one plays sk for the game :p

They play to troll others with their humongous e peens
  • mad cory trying to make it look like I'm mad xD.

I got no problem with u or anyone here (besides neg but mostly cuz I dislike racists).

I'm just here stating the obvious, talkin' bout how GOM is gonna rape Brute, and you can't stop attacking me at every corner.

Who's really mad here? ;) Not me fo sure :D
  • Sick has no kts
  • February 14, 19:53:38 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Solid Snake (1:13). They sent a total of 225 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 900 planets and 21,242 population.

Who's mad now? XD
  • You can't probe MISERY (1:18) because they are dead.

Boom goes zee dynamite! !!
  • U mad pipas cuz nobody loves you or because nobody hugged you at the orphanage?

Both?
    I love Magnus :)

Brothers know why :)

We have killed this round so many together :D
    One of the best killing round (PK).

Really, everything worked out perfectly.
    So expected to get OWNED :)
    I lol'ed. As your reward, I'm signing you up for WW
  • U mad pipas cuz nobody loves you or because nobody hugged you at the orphanage?

Both?
    I love Magnus :)

Brothers know why :)

We have killed this round so many together :D
    One of the best killing round (PK).

Really, everything worked out perfectly.
    So expected to get OWNED :)
    Funny how the UA accused of using probers on competition all round is suddenly doing better than usual at probe kills.

How are they doing on WL KTs?
  • Shite. Get a few breaks then pk.
  • zzzzzz boring war cory fell asleep ;(
  • grabbing KTs i/o inactives would be a step in the right direction
  • Lol nah our war is over brutes disbanding none of us ever posted kills but

GoM kills
    2 randoms Pks lil over 8 mil
    Wrecked 3'others around 28 mil just didn't finish em bc it was pointless

Bs kills
    Cyborg 8mil?
    Beat choco a bit
  • edited February 2014
    what kind of an AL deletes his kd without saying anything to his sectors/kds ?
  • Brute wasn't all they were cracked up to be either... we (Shag) were very efficient in our war against them and they didn't seem to do to well... maybe they needed a better wg
  • from what i saw about shag vs brute it was a really close war. Don't disrespect people who fought a really close war that is arguable they won, then disrespect them after they lose a war that they are pushed into right after the first.
  • edited February 2014
    Meh they deserved this Ian they jumped us when were still warring rev earlier in the rd and we kicked their ass still. So. Didn't feel bad at all jumping in after shag softened em up for us
  • edited February 2014
    from what i saw about shag vs brute it was a really close war. Don't disrespect people who fought a really close war that is arguable they won, then disrespect them after they lose a war that they are pushed into right after the first.
    I understand that... but how should it be close if one is depicted (due to nw at least 30 mil gap) a huge underdog? However, this post isnt about us n them but GOM
  • Why do people think NW means anything? GOM was close to the rank2 alliance for a lot of the beginning, yet were clearly way more solid and packed with warwhores.

You'll be a lot more successful in war if you stop thinking NW has anything to do with it. Tank is the best example, his kingdoms are tiny but the alliance that has him usually does pretty good ;)
  • The true test of an alliance is how many if it's KDs will fail n put 2
    100% in it... GoM has alot of kds eho failed n built proper probes / missiles... that and organized psychos looking to kill lead to our victory. .. good war brute, you get my respect
  • what kind of an AL deletes his kd without saying anything to his sectors/kds ?
    This kind. Long hair, don't care.

Moogle, you have to buy your own lunch when you come through my town now :)
  • Cory took off all positions so no one got AL when he deleted, leaving everyone in the alliance to fend for himself

I suggest to everyone never join an alliance that has cory remotely close to leadership