Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Loafery

edited January 2014 in General
Proxy problems bro?

Comments

• He told me to tell you that one of them is mine.
  • Is there interaction?
  • Well they both logged on within 1min of each other earlier. IU was a 700k rob. So probably a bank for his DW? Idk
  • No baseless accusations, was there interaction?
  • Then loaf is on thin ice, end of story. He knows the drill.
  • edited January 2014
    I have a feeling theyre both his, but I dont think hes interacting excessively. The alternative is its an account share for a friend getting rob raped. Does anyone know IU?

If its a multi then based on PTs I'd say one is there to mess around and attack etc, while the other is a backup KD to just play the game if his DW died.

I dont blame him with this round bonus
  • I don't really care I robbed him for 3m over 5 ticks lol.
  • Matching ips isn't cheating.... Interaction is
  • ... i thought every one made 2 kds this round?
  • edited January 2014
    Declared matching ips from different people isn't cheating, 2 kds loging in at the same time and sharing more than one ip means he obviously runs both kds.

As far as I'm aware of, it's forbidden to have 2 accounts, interaction or no interaction.

Unless rules have changed in last 5 years :)

If it's allowed, i'm making 3 DWs next round just in case one or two get killed :)
  • I have a feeling theyre both his, but I dont think hes interacting excessively. The alternative is its an account share for a friend getting rob raped. Does anyone know IU?

If its a multi then based on PTs I'd say one is there to mess around and attack etc, while the other is a backup KD to just play the game if his DW died.

Bingo
  • IU > Hyuna by far imo
  • I have a feeling theyre both his, but I dont think hes interacting excessively. The alternative is its an account share for a friend getting rob raped. Does anyone know IU?

Bingo
    What do you mean Bingo...both scenarios should result in both accounts dying hahah

IU is beautiful
  • edited January 2014
    So it's ok for someone to break SK rules by owning two kingdoms or kingdom sharing (cuz even if two people sharing the same ip is not illegal, one person having two kds IS against SK rules :) ) as long as the kingdoms are not in #1 alliance right?

But when two people in #1 alliance that have been open about sharing an ip since round start try to get one SOK while everybody else is trying to do so, they should be uni KT?

Where are you neg? Where are you atmos? Where are you Digitalgrave? Why aren't you talking about how this is ruining the game?

I'm def gonna get 3 DWs next round :) I think we should all do it, & make them all AT and have a huge farm fest. Cuz as long as I grab three different FWs or Terra kds with my 3 DW, it's not cheating right?
  • Logic states that moogle KT troublemaker cos its profitable for him in future wars

But KTing IU...but she is too cute to KT :*(

What will i do during winter break T.T
  • You admit to breaking the rules, delete one or a kt should be approved.
  • Let moogle KT it plz

U and ur double standards :p
  • So it's ok for someone to break SK rules by owning two kingdoms or kingdom sharing (cuz even if two people sharing the same ip is not illegal, one person having two kds IS against SK rules :) ) as long as the kingdoms are not in #1 alliance right?

But when two people in #1 alliance that have been open about sharing an ip since round start try to get one SOK while everybody else is trying to do so, they should be uni KT?

Where are you neg? Where are you atmos? Where are you Digitalgrave? Why aren't you talking about how this is ruining the game?

I'm def gonna get 3 DWs next round :) I think we should all do it, & make them all AT and have a huge farm fest. Cuz as long as I grab three different FWs or Terra kds with my 3 DW, it's not cheating right?
    Cool speech, but its been like 2 hours since this was posted lol.

How about I make you a deal Loaf? Put IU into deletion mode and save us the trouble of killing it, and I wont kill your DW KD.

Same deal the Romanians got, but since you're matching IPs you're free to be killed by any other alliance who wishes to do so, since apparently right now we only KT based on interaction not IPs, and only kill cheaters when its convenient for us.

Sound fair? Let me know
  • You admit to breaking the rules, delete one or a kt should be approved.
    Should kill both, they are both multi accounts.
  • From AFs problems thread

MountKing (1:12)

Posted on January 30, 23:16:15
    January 30, 17:59:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: IU (1:2)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 90,000 (Lost: 900)
    January 30, 18:01:45 Forces from Troublemaker (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 449 planets, 144,884 platinum, 7,525 civilians, 73,000 energy, and 15 honor.
    Our military has lost: 757 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,563 laser dragoons, and 384 tanks.
  • xDWNAPx xKILLTURTLESx xEXCEPT THE THE TURTLES I USE AS PROBE FARMSx
  • Well there's your interaction
  • they should be ktd
  • Find a tree an a short rope, gettem!
  • From AFs problems thread

MountKing (1:12)

Posted on January 30, 23:16:15
    January 30, 17:59:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: IU (1:2)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 90,000 (Lost: 900)
    January 30, 18:01:45 Forces from Troublemaker (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 449 planets, 144,884 platinum, 7,525 civilians, 73,000 energy, and 15 honor.
    Our military has lost: 757 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,563 laser dragoons, and 384 tanks.
    geegeegeegee baby baby baby
  • oops :P

never thought anyone would have fdc hehe
  • just kt them both you failed your one job loafery
  • So I can't make 5 DW next round? :(
  • just kt them both you failed your one job loafery
    what job?