Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• edited January 2014
    he wasnt powerless from tick mal?

if you actually look at the news posted in this thread instead of defending your buttbuddy you would see that the exact number of probes was suicided to make him powerless.

where did he get that intel from? a multi probing at the exact same time.
  • Clearly you can't read very well, neg. 1700 probes were suicided, I only needed 900 and something
  • just shows you only had the SOM and not SOK
  • *facepalm*
  • yes facepalm yourself for being caught cheating

still yet to see these screenshots that prove the legitimacy of the person that probed him

i mean it's not as if we can confidently link an AIM name to a kingdom name anyway right?
  • nah mal, not in this case. In a round where we have +50% attack time, amog just happens to be sitting on WLs right before a guy gets saboed, and then he suicides the remaining amount of probes needed? It's too convenient. Not to mention, its really early in the round to be watching people this closely. There's a lot of things that could mass offense really easily, pretty convenient he was watching the perfect target at the perfect time.

Which makes more sense. Random chance, or insider information.
  • 1700 vs 900 isn't a huge difference. It wasn't like you suicided 3k, you suicided a pretty close amount.
  • Ehhh I've been watching that kd myself. He had at least 7k goons so that's pretty much the standard for safe defense. It's definitely not too early. There's nothing convenient about why that kd was being watched. In fact the entire alliance was watching that kingdoms's offense.
  • thats missing the point, and you know it. There's no way im going to buy he was being watched enough to just notice at the perfect time that somebody completely unknown started saboing.
  • mal too fucking retarded to read the thread
  • I'll debate with SB but you don't warrant any responses neg
  • you are debating?

sounds like you are sticking up for a cheater because you know him

thats fuckin stupidity right there
  • Like I said before. I saw a SoK from one hour previous that someone in the alliance blast got (and anyone in that chat can vouch for until the poster gets online with the ss) that said 12k power total... So I suicide enough for 17k power (turns out he only had 9k).
    To be fair, everyone was watching that guy. Huge DW in early mobi.
    I wasn't even going to hit him just a few hours before I was going to hit someone else.
    The reason I was "sitting on WLs" (only 2 of 4) is because I was fat and needed to focus on military. I was going to wait until my last WLs got back before hitting, but once I heard this beast of a DW had sent WLs out I decided to pounce to help my alliance from a threat
  • thats missing the point, and you know it. There's no way im going to buy he was being watched enough to just notice at the perfect time that somebody completely unknown started saboing.
    What I'm going by in this thread is that frank hardy had in his prefs he was saboed a lot. That puts immediate attention on someone that is already being watched closely. I'm just saying that this is the number 1 most watched kingdom because of his offense. Now whoever did the sabos I'm sure wanted people to know about it too and people that pull that crap like to get others to do their dirty work. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but frank hardy was definitely being watched very closely.
  • Sorry Amog, I just simply don't believe you didn't know the guy was being saboed and he would be a perfect target. I'm not saying this was some super planned out thing, but sometime before this went down you got wind of it. Not saying I wouldn't capitalize on it myself.
  • edited January 2014
    looks like this thread is going nowhere fast
    If what you're stupidly trying to frame me for now is probe farming I can get you screenshots of the original and real player getting them for the chat
    remember everyone. amog offered to show the screenshots from blast which he can access right now. after we request the screenshots he quickly changes his offer

this is very fucking sketchy and this same thing happens every round. the deadshits of the community stick up for their cheater mates and all talk like what happens is legitimate

all amog has to do here is show a simple fucking screenshot and clear his name. it has nothing to do with his AL or anything like that

apparently thats too hard for him to do, even though it will clear his name and pretty much close this thread

oh well enjoy the round cheating faggots

P.S. how many multis have been suiciding/arsoning/saboing you amog?
  • Show proper evidence other then he said she said, get matching IPS etc, other wise you have a player taking advantage of a poor sistuation to someone else who happened to be getting saboed. Other then the fact that he did hit after that you have no proof. Of anything happening. I am not taking sides im just stating you havent proved that it is him without reasonable doubt. Everyone knew Hardy was getting saboed etc. It was no secret, it was 300 land up for grabs. Hard had been getting saboed hours before, so its not like it randomly happened 1 tick then boom amog hit. Match IPs, find something that shows interaction etc.
  • Show proper evidence other then he said she said, get matching IPS etc, other wise you have a player taking advantage of a poor sistuation to someone else who happened to be getting saboed. Other then the fact that he did hit after that you have no proof. Of anything happening. I am not taking sides im just stating you havent proved that it is him without reasonable doubt. Everyone knew Hardy was getting saboed etc. It was no secret, it was 300 land up for grabs. Hard had been getting saboed hours before, so its not like it randomly happened 1 tick then boom amog hit. Match IPs, find something that shows interaction etc.
    the retardation is strong in this guy
  • If i wanted to hear from you id ask you questions about the fake holocaust, until then the adults are talking.
  • I'd still much rather everyone KT the prober(s).
  • If i wanted to hear from you id ask you questions about the fake holocaust, until then the adults are talking.
    maybe you should read the thread then before wasting all of our fucking time with your stupid bullshit

maybe just maybe this forum would be 10x better
    he has been a KT within revelation for several hours

dont expect amog or his alliance to kill a kingdom helping them
  • Time for war
    The thread is the same fucking crying as normal, I read the first 10 posts and got the fucking gist. Everyone complains and bitches without proper fucking evidence. Everyone knew he was being saboed. Perfect time to hit if thats your way of playing. Was it asshole? Yes. Could Amog be the multi? Possibly. Is he? Show me interaction/ip matching or shut up, nothing he did was against the rules
    The thread is the same fucking crying as normal, I read the first 10 posts and got the fucking gist. Everyone complains and bitches without proper fucking evidence. Everyone knew he was being saboed. Perfect time to hit if thats your way of playing. Was it asshole? Yes. Could Amog be the multi? Possibly. Is he? Show me interaction/ip matching or shut up, nothing he did was against the rules
    except for the fact he offered to show who probed for the SOM and clear up his name

wasn't interested in actually going through with it though

ever heard of a proxy? guess not

were actually kting a suicider who has hit a few people, were dealing with our own shit then maybe we'll help you.

• I have heard of proxies, but if were playing this game on here say then these conversations are retarded and you should just kt him in your own alliance. Posting something here without 100% certainty is pointless

were actually kting a suicider who has hit a few people, were dealing with our own shit then maybe we'll help you.

LOL

a suicider that hasn't been cleaned up yet?

yer rite m8

go fucking neck urself

LOL

a suicider that hasn't been cleaned up yet?

yer rite m8

go fucking neck urself
    whats so shocking about a suicider that hasnt been cleaned up yet? Hes been low land gets 4k tanks back.

You know those times when you quit threads? You should do that