Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ban women from SK.

edited January 2014 in Game Talk
They are all irrational and turn everything into a nest. Ban please.

Comments

• How will we enforce? What if this turns in to Mrs doubtfire?
  • Only if you allow them to dank, grow some balls and put your foot down, or ban the half the sk guys who have no balls and cant put their foot down to random girls.
  • edited January 2014
    How will we enforce? What if this turns in to Mrs doubtfire?
    Meadows is actually FTB so no count.
  • How will we enforce? What if this turns in to Mrs doubtfire?
    Meadows is actually FTB so no count.
    No way. FTB is not part of [CMSZ].
  • Send meadows over here ill keep her occupied ;) she wont care about sk then
  • for the last time qwj i don't care about your pokemon trading cards!!!!!
  • You heard the lady! Beat it! (See lovesan in top 10 Gf thread)
    Its illegal keep whales as pets.
    There's a documentary on Netflix about Shamu and other famous whales, and how they kill people. He ate a little girl once, and another whale chewed up one of the workers... then paraded around with his body :/
  • I saw this documentary. Though they were pretty much abusing the whales on the regular. It just sucks the workers trying to actually help the whales got their shit tossed instead of the fatcat execs making the calls about conditions. Don't fuck with animals.
  • Are you guys talking about a documentary called "Blackfish"? Haven't had the chance to watch it yet.
    Its illegal keep whales as pets.
    The pic i saw she looked good. Unless someone lied about it being her

...meadows, send me a pic to settle this!
  • Looks like the whale i saw at seaworld in sandiego earlier this year. I think you are a liar meadows and that can not possibly be you.
  • Are you guys talking about a documentary called "Blackfish"? Haven't had the chance to watch it yet.
    Yep. Havent watched it yet, just heard about it... sounds fucked haha
  • so all whales look the same to you? racist
  • if it walks like a duck
  • Yeah thats the pic I saw....sexy.
  • Why ban women from SK there is no girl or has there ever been one that plays SK.
  • Blackfish was a bit boring but had some interesting things about Seaworld and co. The guy that was killed and paraded around was some hippy that got stoned and wanted to swim with the whales so he hid until closing. They said they found him naked, dead, and on the back of one of the whales mutelated. Pretty sure it was the whale they based Free Willy off of. Yes I get really high and watch documentaries, don't judge!
  • I saw the trailer. I heard SeaWorld has been screwed a lot this year because of it.
  • I approve this thread but we need more whales and more sexy talk, preferably together
  • I approve this thread but we need more whales and more sexy talk, preferably together

reciprocate

#MissionAccomplished
  • Original work Bob?
  • Why ban women from SK there is no girl or has there ever been one that plays SK.
    Caspian would beg to differ :D
    i'm really surprised if that is real
  • edited January 2014
    That's funny. It probably is real.