Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 Players of SKs history

12346»

Comments

• Dont know if flazers sector will allow him to go defensive but gl mate

I remember default and meadows aid abusing that rd when it was easy to pop trouble mode and give tons of pop and go rr

I think he finished with 250 mil nw lol
  • Lol Mal starcraft is the champ for teaching people how to macro. I never though about it applying here but i suppose it does. Ressource management can decide quite a bit when yourr all hitting and exploring thr same way.
    Clan Pros US East, may she RIP :(
  • I dont plan to go into defensive, Im playing to have fun, not really to go balls out
  • But i wanna see u finish with 250 mil
  • Dont know if flazers sector will allow him to go defensive but gl mate

I remember default and meadows aid abusing that rd when it was easy to pop trouble mode and give tons of pop and go rr

I think he finished with 250 mil nw lol
    Lol, his aid abuse kd on s2 I believe ended on just shy of 600 million NW. The kd I had there was just one of his pop farm multis I took over, I don't normally ever sign up for s2 :P
  • oh it was 600? lol

i remember it was happening on s1 too. neal/kes tried to kt a rr kd with aid abuse but it kept getting more pop and than it was losing. I think it was u.
  • it was Magnus and he died, one of the best kills in sk history that was.
  • makes sense
  • edited January 2014
    The best KT effort in the history of SK I think everyone involved will agree.

edit - didnt even read that part of lynogs post...hivemind laaaa
  • That was one my first rounds of SK, I thought that shit was normal. Nope, not even close hahaha
  • what round was that?
  • i have nothign else to comment than that i find it hilarious that cheaters are being in top of the lists, and im not bullshittiting :) people who use others as probe farm/ or have own bank / probe farms doesnt belong in this thread and pretty much 2/5 of kingdoms listed have been using dirty stuff.

i dont bother making a list but some guys deserve to be listed.

Guardia, TankWolf...
  • Well, from these last few rounds I've played, there's a few people who stuck out.
    Cobras,
    Ian,
    Jester,
    Arson,
    Walls,
    Flazer,
    Vilt,
    Joker (mostly s2),
    Meadows,
    Scars

Flames was right. I got an honorable mention in here
  • what round was that?
    It was a few years ago now. Murderinc alliance I think.

No description will give it justice, the alliance absolutely destroyed itself giving everything it had to try and kill an almost impossible target to kill (due to r/r and aid abuse bug) and eventually got the job done. Meadows will remember and I think admit it was a great effort and probably the most fun in a long time.
  • That was the Maka alliance?
    yup. Maka, Kes and the real birth of 2ndc. Was goodtimes.
  • I can't remember what I did that round but I did something. I think that was a round I wg for stella
  • I can't remember what I did that round but I did something. I think that was a round I wg for stella
    I think you're thinking of the Mischi3vous round
  • Yeah I think the maka murderinc was when Sci did underdogs. If that was the case I was in underdogs
    yup. Maka, Kes and the real birth of 2ndc. Was goodtimes.
    Indeed brother -- I remember we ran the alliance into the ground to kill Magnus .Monster kill of epic proportions :) good times indeed,,,
  • Yeah, we looked at sector news near the end and it was ~100 fails per day for 4-5 days or so. Once we heard kesha was going to suicide break we popkilled ourselves for lols
  • 1 Polar/Midgard
    2 Flazer
    3 Sinnox
    4 Guardia
    5 Mal
    6 Nachusimo
    7 Jones
    8 Tank
    9 Snow Queen
    10 Cory <3!
  • Lolz now that is a first kev ;) are you just saying that because we shared that hotel room in Ohio?
  • I laugh every time. I was on a conference call at work a month an a half ago and played that shit after they told us we had to stay open regular hours on Xmas eve. Rohan 1, The Man 0
  • I really should be on more lists places