Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst 10 players of SK's History

13»

Comments

• as an allrounder its hard to find anyone as good as Tankwolf, maybe you could put Omni in there but he ALWAYS had a bot doing alot of his work. As a straight up builder there has been some top notch ones but none as consistent as Jones over the space of a decade or more. He mixed it with everyone and held his own/outbuilt them all. That being said im the top scouser and hes my bitch /thread
  • OMG that got me thinking of all the TankWolf sector news I stared at all of those years. Catching a bank farmer is impossible.
    Thats why people call people bank farmers. They dont have to find evidence and it gives them an excuse in their mind as to why they are so much better than them.
    TankWolf is on record himself admitting to cheating, but I am fairly certain that him and Fade had it setup so they couldn't be "caught". For years they were bank farming accounts right out of noob to give them a boost. I still think it's nuts but it seems to work and was a fad for a bit when others caught on. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • Emo could farm up a very nice top kingdom and convince everyone to leave him alone. The issue I had with him is that he wouldn't contribute. He was completely focus on being on top and his kingdom would flag xFCx up there big and bold. That was a member of Ice's crew and he was great. It would bring in other members. After we left him and Jayr pretty much ran their own version of us. When I came back none of them would contribute just build and build. Eventually they would just die. It seemed ridiculous and I got into with them about it. I exposed him in OldSchool when Wybo was AL and ripped the place apart eventually with Emo's help. I did everything but pull him by the hair and drag him hog tied into the fight. Still he was extremely valuable just being there flying xFCx.
    thats the thing, he couldnt farm up a very nice kd, he could farm up a nice kd but never a top top kd. But for all the farming it was actually a bad kd. The guy was useless and embarrassing
  • OMG that got me thinking of all the TankWolf sector news I stared at all of those years. Catching a bank farmer is impossible.
    Thats why people call people bank farmers. They dont have to find evidence and it gives them an excuse in their mind as to why they are so much better than them.
    TankWolf is on record himself admitting to cheating, but I am fairly certain that him and Fade had it setup so they couldn't be "caught". For years they were bank farming accounts right out of noob to give them a boost. I still think it's nuts but it seems to work and was a fad for a bit when others caught on. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Of course, even those guys arent clean despite what people think of FTB etc.
  • The only bank farming top KD i ever seen was Pras kd called every nerds bible. I actually admired the cheating he done on that kd.

Most top builders would get their kicks out of finding banks. All the talk of everyone bank farming just isnt true, probes and using them correctly is one of the only true skills needed in SK, anyone who made themselves bankfarms was defo not a good player.

Pras on the other hand, well i wont even go into it on here because it would give some shitty players an easy ride to the top. I have told a few players before today what he done and even they were impressed. It was genius in a disgusting way
  • Can never forget Gayr. Did he kill himself over SK yet?
  • biohazzard! and that guy that always has V, VI , VII in his name they have been around forever and not that great :P
    Me? Viltvodle VI?

Nope was a guy who played EVERY round and he added +1 to the number behind his name for every round he played or something, cant remember the name :( I, II, III, IV, V etc)

• biohazzard! and that guy that always has V, VI , VII in his name they have been around forever and not that great :P
    Me? Viltvodle VI?

Nope was a guy who played EVERY round and he added +1 to the number behind his name for every round he played or something, cant remember the name :( I, II, III, IV, V etc)

When I first played this game I did that too. I was up to like Malinra VI I think before I realized no one else did it and it was really dumb. I just dropped the numbers then eventually shortened the name.
  • I'm glad to say that I never did any of that. Also, it took you that long Mal?
  • stargazer
    STARGAZER!!!!

THATS THE ONE!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hes been playing forever, doesnt really say anything or has any side and he isnt great :P
  • stargazer
    STARGAZER!!!!

Hes been playing forever, doesnt really say anything or has any side and he isnt great :P
    the story Sci told about Neal i had the exact same thing happen to me with Stargazer and Cyborg btw. I rolled Cyborg 3x, had him pming me then got one carrying on our convo from stargazer.
  • I've had that happen with me and someone, I can't recall who it was though.
  • stargazer
    STARGAZER!!!!

the story Sci told about Neal i had the exact same thing happen to me with Stargazer and Cyborg btw. I rolled Cyborg 3x, had him pming me then got one carrying on our convo from stargazer.
    Thank you, this is the one I remember haha
  • Multiman
  • Come to think of it I had the same thing happen with stargazer with me too. I was bombarded with messages cause I was something in an alliance so I was just overall confused until I figured it iut