Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revelation Protecting the Cheaters

2»

Comments

• i one time told pie to relay a message to marvel b/c i was busy atm. All i wanted was for either you WG, or your AL to message me personally. (which I did message the both of you) and we could all be on the same page and have the common courtesy of talking to me directly, which none of you in marvel have done.

As far the threats made at round start from pie i don't really care what they were b/c at the time he was not an officer nor did he have any decision making power in the alliance, so if a threat from a random kingdom bothers you that much, please get over yourself.

Now I am all for resolving the issue on undead, im not protecting him, im simply trying to get the details worked out on the finalized decision on how to deal with "farmers" I know you have noticed that apparently there is a lot of disagreement on the issue weather they should be ktd, land gained removed, or nothing happen at all.

Until the uni has at least semi made some guidelines i wanted the kt to be put on hold!
  • I love you dank, but its more of a "Id love to beat you in the back of the head with a hammer while I anal rape your corpse" type of love.

Laughed so hard I nearly $hit myself.

AND..... the sky is not blue... it is just a refraction of light and so on. Figured I'd get it started

:-"
  • edited September 2011
    He not undead no more. Pie you don't have to threaten to kill our cheaters if you find one. We won't protect them and I posted the proof all over the damn place as well as asking you to hand it to your AL. Most of them hide these days.

Undeadk1ngdom (X:10,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Wasnt your kt that killed him.. Marvel looks as epic as last rnd.

Wheres my hammer now
  • edited September 2011
    He's gone and we have our scalp. That's all that matters. I could point out that it took you and the rest of the universe a week to KT me this early last round, and I wasn't anywhere near as large as he was. Maybe you should stop hating and just admit that Marvel is a good alliance. That's what prompted this to happen in the first place was you acting like they suck. We don't suck. K, thanx.
  • edited September 2011
    I got more scalps than the Cherokee nation.
  • edited September 2011
    That guy is constantly hating. It doesn't take anything to be in a big alliance and get KTs. Getting them in a small alliance with no allies is a lot more difficult. Maybe you should go run something small then you could appreciate it what it's like to be on the other side Pie.
  • edited September 2011
    He's gone and we have our scalp. That's all that matters. I could point out that it took you and the rest of the universe a week to KT me this early last round, and I wasn't anywhere near as large as he was.
    Dank!....Rook,Lux,and I removed you + 10 of your multis week 1 last round but left you a kd to play with and I was VAL of Marvel at the time so shush...Any alliance can be utilized correctly by the right ppl but bringing up last round was just dumb bro,Learn to not gloat and incriminate yourself at the same time.

• edited September 2011
    Left me a kingdom that's a funny one. I love how you try to twist things constantly. Seriously, grow the hell up child.
  • edited September 2011
    Guy you think I didnt know anonymous was urs after we killed the first 11 kds u made?

PPL go out of there way to find me certain players/track em..I dont even need to look for players,You should consider that before responding out ur ass bro.

lol
  • Marvel's dominance radiates strongly from the sh!t you talk.. You, KTing for cheating.. Like me KTing for sexy.. Just ridiculous