Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any old guys coming back??

edited December 2013 in Game Talk
Anyone from the old days will come back and play next round?

Comments

• Define Old
  • Well.. Mg / lt / FC??
    Or what other UA guys used to play and make decent top KDs.
  • MtAxefall...
  • We've got all the old we can handle lol
  • Heard TankKiller is playing and hes really old.
  • i guess im old ennuff :)
  • Well we already know I am back lol
  • When does it reset maybe I'll play a round?
  • Dank, I'll play with ya on s1. I don't usually group, perhaps if I do, it'll deter my rage quit mid round out of boredom.
  • Round ends Jan. 2nd Dank.
  • Then... Itnwill be a fun round then..
  • Well.. Mg / lt / FC??
    Or what other UA guys used to play and make decent top KDs.
    *raises hand*

xLTx: Domination Is Our Lifestyle... for 2 weeks... if i can remember how to play :xMGx

^^^ our new mantra.
  • has anyone heard from omni? he was the evil mastermind, right?
  • I chatted with him a year ago when I played goc, I think he's more invested there
  • Yea when I last quit back in r41 he didn't care about sk then. Doubt it's changed lol
  • Is goc still a thing? Last I heard Holo was re doing it to a completely new game and has been shut down for a few months?
  • Nobody knows nobody cares.
  • Is goc still a thing? Last I heard Holo was re doing it to a completely new game and has been shut down for a few months?
    No wonder Darius hasnt been around, hes probably killed himself.

• Lol hold git busted helping his friends win... nobody wanted to play when competition showed up so they cried n cried
  • damn this thread looks like a "10 years after xLTx & co meeting" :p
  • Any guys left from old TRW?
  • Im goin to Play !
  • Oh Hai Kes
    ah yes, the good old days of playing starkingdoms in a toilet stall at work on a cellphone (from before they were called smartphones ;)), being able to do anything except hitting and then texting westas (i think... one of the main lithies :P) if he could login for me and make a hit. the good old days!
  • Im goin to Play !
    Are you leading or chilling?
    ah yes, the good old days of playing starkingdoms in a toilet stall at work on a cellphone (from before they were called smartphones ;)), being able to do anything except hitting and then texting westas (i think... one of the main lithies :P) if he could login for me and make a hit. the good old days!
    I remember that I used to also HIT, call a friend and simulate the remembered SOM.
    Also used to fail allot using my Phone (not smart Phone)
    I think it was GPRS Data transfer :)
  • Im goin to Play !
    Are you leading or chilling?
    We're chilling. Moogle is leading.
  • Merry Christmas Darius!
  • Lol speak the Devils name and he shall appear
  • Next round would be a good challenge round for you Darius, seems a bunch of old guys are back