Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZX/RM Turtles 1.6

2»

Comments

• War was over by all accounts thread devolved proof canbe put here or in its own thread
  • edited December 2013
    @nimrod #1 read the last page, it was circling the toilet bowl.
    you mean posting evidence about people cheating and you and pie having a cry and disagreeing because they are in your alliance?

zeality was killed for less
    The thread is locked, not deleted. It is all still available, but the discussion was in need of a kick in the ass.
  • viva the multi overlord defending zx turtles, something about this seems fishy
  • edited December 2013
    War was over by all accounts thread devolved proof canbe put here or in its own thread
    so you lock the thread because one person has a cry about it?

and im expected to post my content again because this one person had a cry?

despite it still being entirely relevant?
  • War was over by all accounts thread devolved proof canbe put here or in its own thread

This is how threads start to derail neg. You can choose to be the bigger person and post your screen shots (30 seconds) or argue with mods about locking a thread that turned to shit (30 minutes)
  • Actually didn't have much to do with stunners vs disney and the thread went down the drain its not that hard to repost
  • edited December 2013
    so retards like viva are allowed to post shit and yet anything i post thats completely relevant is edited/removed/hidden just because its against somebodys ingame alliance?

guess thats me done in these forums

goodbye
  • Never said anything like that and i saif you eere welcome to repost or make your own thread didn't even say you derailed thread
  • I'm going to miss Neg. :(

This is how threads start to derail neg. You can choose to be the bigger person and post your screen shots (30 seconds) or argue with mods about locking a thread that turned to shit (30 minutes)
    So what if threads derail, its what happens here if you dont like it go to another thread
  • edited December 2013
    I think this is why we all love SK. I just read through the locked thread after this one, so no clue which one I am even replying to, but here goes.

1- Who needs a reason to kill anyone? If people don't like Dobrota and whomever the fuck, kill them. Why do you need IP interaction as a reason? Who the fuck cares?

2- I don't give a fuck at this point who has been running the multis, but based on the fact that they have now resorted to just killing small KDs, it's gotten laughable. Are the personalities behind the KD's that threatening that you multi them out?

That's all I got. Back to derailing the topic now everyone.
  • no qwj

dobrota has cheated before

bcart redded dobrota before for being a massive cheat

nothing unusual

so they should be ktd for being stupid cheats
  • i'm lolturtle.
  • were gonna get along great scars bc I fully support what u said in 1.
  • Scars is a great guy
  • edited December 2013
    0.8 planets rounds up to 1 planet when missiles are used, not '0', BCart. Lrn2math.
  • Keep toyko out of this
  • Scars is the beezknees
  • viva makes good sk drama

plz continue
    His rival soap opera star is neg.
  • so retards like viva are allowed to post shit and yet anything i post thats completely relevant is edited/removed/hidden just because its against somebodys ingame alliance?

guess thats me done in these forums

goodbye

Goodbye , atleast that's one troll gone

• no qwj

nothing unusual

Fair enough
  • no qwj

nothing unusual

Fair enough
    Seems legit to my war monger mind set :-p
  • Why need a reason? If you want to kill someone, kill them. People will agree, people will disagree. Does it matter nope.
  • Why need a reason? If you want to kill someone, kill them. People will agree, people will disagree. Does it matter nope.
  • this isn't the first time I've seen #1 KTd for the simple fact they are #1 so I'm not sure why this is suddenly a big deal...
  • It's no big deal as such
    It's just people tell lies