Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone like to take photos?

Comments

• haha ill reply later sci

ive been meaning to for a few days but have been busy
  • Doing some homework
  • All I got...

• Cute, pie!

Also, pie, thanks for all the platinum in game!

Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 498 platinum.
  • edited December 2013
    heres some of mine.. click on the photo to see how its suppose to look since the link coding is making it all weird (at least some times when I was reloading this page it was) :P

_MG_1505

Gettysburg - Little Round Top

Sith Lord

Pulse 2
  • edited December 2013
    Kev post and a moogle post. Good day on the skpfs

Edit: moogle not monocle, damn you autocorrect.
  • Kev post and a monocle post. Good day on the skpfs
    Hey im coming back to michigan 23rd - 30th on leave.. come hangzies one day and indulge in some jets pizza!
  • edited December 2013
    I'll be off work most of that time. I'll have the baby and be at home. Get in touch And we can make arrangements. Maybe hanging out at my house :)

Edit: there is a jets near my house
  • interesting

was the last photo computer generated or did you manipulate a photo of smoke somehow?
  • It was smoke that I was playing with on a black background and a flash backlighting the smoke. Afterwards it was thrown in photoshop where I inverted it and make the background pure white.. Then added a color gradient over smoke (forgot what color mode).
  • Always a good day when Kev posts photos.

I'm living in Chicago now, Kev. You should road trip around the pond and come hang out :P
  • edited December 2013
    this thread has been interesting for me so far

its nice to see the different type of photos that people produce. im happy to just get a nice landscape photo and yet other people have a different style and we can see some mosiac photos from sci and some abstract photos from prosnow

i always check out the photos on this site and be amazed every time:

http://500px.com/popular
  • edited December 2013
    Here's another website I recommend neg, some of the guys here have a great eye and there is loads of great info on there
    http://www.dpreview.com/forums

EDIT: just realised that the first link I posted didn't work. Herp derp.
  • Nice pics Neg, Cory and Kevvy :)
  • edited January 2014
    Some photos from a couple trips to the beach this winter. Unfortunately there was some bad vignetting and we forgot the ND filters to expose the clouds correctly.

• stay away from schools you gang of nonces
  • good to see some things never change carl
  • I have a nikon d5000 that I use very stupidly because I I don't know how to use it correctly. I still love taking pics though :)
    I have a d3200 nikon.. Mine has what i call "retard mode" that i am not ashamed to use and can get some pretty good results. If you are looking to get any better I recommend reading anything by Scott Kelby. His format is very accessible.
    Sorry it took me so long to reoly, I always forget about these forums lol. I do appreciate your insight on who to go to because I have been trying to improve with my Nikon. Thanks Glenn!
  • Lunch appetizer today was blackened gator bites.
  • umm yumm?

Never had Gator before, how was it?
  • It was really good, the seasoning and veggies were also tasty. The sauce was good. It reminds me of frog legs.

The chili I had was gator chili, but it has gator sausage. It was amazing.
  • it looks good and sounds good but I've never had frog legs either so i'm no closer to finding out what it actually tastes like lol
  • Its got a pork sort of texture with a chickeny taste. Frog legs are like chicken flavor and texture.
  • You had me at chicken. Can't wait to try it. Now I just gotta find a good place in Chicago that serves Gator. Sci, know of any places?
  • You had me at chicken. Can't wait to try it. Now I just gotta find a good place in Chicago that serves Gator. Sci, know of any places?
    I'm sure there are plenty. We just got a new cajun place that has a few gator dishes. I would start by searching for cajun food.

If I'm even in Chicago for work, you and Sci better come see me :)
  • yeah def. Hit me up if you're ever in town.
  • Frog legs are not that good you are not missing anything. If you like chicken beat the hell out of a wing with a mallet for minute then dunk it in seawater. Tada, froglegs.
  • Frog legs are not that good you are not missing anything. If you like chicken beat the hell out of a wing with a mallet for minute then dunk it in seawater. Tada, froglegs.
    Depends on how they are prepped. But you can say the same about chicken.