Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt

Comments

• So true! They are both odd numbers, amirite?
  • ahh so gagazet is a new zealander

i'll call you bro or brew from now on. your choice.
  • Yea, nah, she'll be right bro. Sweet as. :-D
  • This is going to be difficult for me.... hmm...
  • i could get a picture of the sydney harbour bridge with the opera house in the background

nah fuck it ill just get a picture of the bridge in the creek near me
  • Ugh, I wish I would have known sooner. I was going over all kinds of bridges today.
  • I DON'T CROSS BRIDGES, I JUST BURN THEM
  • Why couldnt you do bridge before elephant, elephant is ridiculous, i actually walked around York town today looking for one (as i had lectures yesterday), and couldnt find any elephant related shit....pissed. Ill continue to submit pics but i accept if im not involved in the challenge.
  • edited December 2011
    I thought the elephant was easier. I bet you could have found an elephant book at the library, or something at a toy store, or at a store that carries things that are Asian/Indian... =P Sorry though bud.
  • Yeah, after I had posted my picture already my niece shows me her stuffed elephant haha
  • edited December 2011
    Mages, is your hair attempting to be green, or am I just seeing it funny on my screen? Nice pic though.
  • I thought the elephant was easier. I bet you could have found an elephant book at the library, or something at a toy store, or at a store that carries things that are Asian/Indian... =P Sorry though bud.
    Nah uk dont usually get that many Indian stores outside the big cities, where I am its only Oriental stores and we normally dont give two fucks about elephants hehehe, if it aint worth eating, it aint worth living (in Chinese concept). I havent been to a normal library in light years lol, dont think theres one near me either haha, my university library has no books on elephants lol, and if it did, it be just text hehe

• light years huh? =P
  • thats a distance
  • The distance light travels in 1 (Earth) year. ;]
  • 5,878,625,373,183.608 miles ;-)
  • i havent forgotton about this

ive been away all weekend but will post a photo tomorrow
  • I'll do this today. Weekend pictures should be 3 days.
  • I don't mind it lasting 3 days if that is what people need.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes please. My phone froze as I was passing the bridge I wanted to shoot. -_-'

Gave in and used a book.

• a bridge with no water under it
  • Ok, so first picture is my official entry, as you can tell, it is a functional bridgre contsructed for human transport in a game of the floor is lava. After that pic are a few of bridges near niagara falls I found in my phone, just thought id include them to show real bridges, unfortunately I'm not in any of the pics so you could argue I found them(Ha! One has my hand in it still, and I would argue you can tell its the same hand as from my other pictures but I'm not so desperate) and hence my having the play a game of the floor is lava
    image image image
  • I think this is the best pic I got. No name in it, but w/e. There's pretty obvious reflection of the dash, and I can reproduce that with my nick if you want. Got several more pics from this trip, but they're of me on the bridge looking out, not really showing the bridge.
  • Reproduce dash with name and I'll accept it. I have to have some form of identification, just to keep things fair.
  • Stone I almost did that exact same thing lol
  • Glare ruined my name in the second two, but that's my dash. And now its time to eat chicken.
  • DOG! And thanks mal, its the 2nd time I had to make the object lol(altho on the elephant I found my clay chillum w Ganesh on it the next day after forgetting all about it and well... making the bridge was more fun than finding one tbh)