Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Cheater Hunters

edited November 2011 in General

Lolz.

Comments

• lol Fade is such a goon.
  • i didnt make the vid u nub
  • super waste of time. life please? nevermind, non-existent. obv.
    Tsk - Tsk.. This movie was made almost 8 years ago and took exactly 4 hours to make. It's funny in the context of what was going on at the time, but much of the joke has been lost now. If you think this was a waste of time/life, well, you have no idea how much fun we had making it. ;)

We got pulled over by a cop for filming and driving at the same time by that gas station. Because the entire thing is filmed at 3am or later, and we were dressed up as cops, he was really thinking we were messed up. We couldn't take it seriously and burst out laughing so hard. He saw our fake toy gun and asked us to get out of the car as he pulled his gun on us thinking it was real. He looked through our stuff in the back seat, found all our random props (Swords, Guns, random clothes, hats) took one look at us and told us just to go home. Dressed up as Sephiroth earlier in the night, he said he got complaints about some guys dressed up being loud on the other end of town, to which we replied, "Nah, we don't know anything about that - we're just cops"... Meanwhile, drunk people from the bar are coming over and seeing a cop searching two guys dressed up as cops - with my little badge saying "Police Helper" on it... Finally I burst out laughing, and said, "Come on dude, you must think this is a little bit funny."... Was pretty much hilarious.

Also, we got to randomly run through a trailer court at 3am with a shopping cart yelling at each other. I played an Acordian at 4am in the middle of the street, and then we got chased by some random woman in a bathrobe down the street while we were in costumes. Here I was running as fast as I could away from some crazy lady, trying not to trip on my cape and do a face plant. This was way too much fun.
  • hahahahahahahaha
  • super waste of time. life please? nevermind, non-existent. obv.
    Tsk - Tsk.. This movie was made almost 8 years ago and took exactly 4 hours to make. It's funny in the context of what was going on at the time, but much of the joke has been lost now. If you think this was a waste of time/life, well, you have no idea how much fun we had making it. ;)

We got pulled over by a cop for filming and driving at the same time by that gas station. Because the entire thing is filmed at 3am or later, and we were dressed up as cops, he was really thinking we were messed up. We couldn't take it seriously and burst out laughing so hard. He saw our fake toy gun and asked us to get out of the car as he pulled his gun on us thinking it was real. He looked through our stuff in the back seat, found all our random props (Swords, Guns, random clothes, hats) took one look at us and told us just to go home. Dressed up as Sephiroth earlier in the night, he said he got complaints about some guys dressed up being loud on the other end of town, to which we replied, "Nah, we don't know anything about that - we're just cops"... Meanwhile, drunk people from the bar are coming over and seeing a cop searching two guys dressed up as cops - with my little badge saying "Police Helper" on it... Finally I burst out laughing, and said, "Come on dude, you must think this is a little bit funny."... Was pretty much hilarious.

Also, we got to randomly run through a trailer court at 3am with a shopping cart yelling at each other. I played an Acordian at 4am in the middle of the street, and then we got chased by some random woman in a bathrobe down the street while we were in costumes. Here I was running as fast as I could away from some crazy lady, trying not to trip on my cape and do a face plant. This was way too much fun.
    lol Fade is such a goon.
  • Screech Powers get a life.