Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proposal

edited November 2013 in General
I think universal rules are a thing of the past. I propose we rid of them all except 3. No Bashing, No gangbangs, and No multi-Ing. Those are the only three that I believe are still enforced today anyways, why not scrap the paperwork and make SK easier? I know their will be posts like... Sk, serious business, or ... HAH, SK, but lets throw this on the table shall we?

Thoughts?

EDIT: and the definition of what a suicide is which props up the bash rule for 60% defense out or more.

Comments

• What rules are you suggesting we toss out?
  • Aggressive probes, Nukes, all the rest. Let people use them and get beat to fuck like things were when SK started.
  • edited November 2013
    Rohan says some stupid things

A lot of stupid things.

But this makes sense
  • Well those are alliance-enforced, not Uni. They grt retal'd and then if they continue they get killed off...

So what you need to fix is stupid people. If someone says "you die if you keep arsoning us" and they continue ... lol
  • edited November 2013
    I'll take that as a compliment. I know what you mean zeal, but seeing that there only maybe a handful of 5 people who create alliances and can run them effectively, the decision for something like this could never have been any easier to make.

And instead of someone warning one about arsoning, grab them back x3 every time. So long as it doesn't exceed the gangbang rule, or the bash limit. It would leave room still for diplomatic discussion in alliances for if someone wanted to KT a player as well.
  • Yeah i agreee. KTs should be removed completely, should have been years ago. Should just knock them down and force them to disband a % of their offense, or probes, and if they dont then KT.

KT should be last resort, just leave people smaller so they have to catchup, if they choose.

• edited November 2013
    Aye, arsons wouldn't warrant a retal, you could defend your kds accordingly, same with robs. Leave KTs merely as a title for a thread during war, which is what they should be.

It would also take asking for retals out of the equations, so long as the three rules were not abused.
  • How about we elect proper Al's. Lol... Like the Al's now are like "I've led alliances in the past". But they're just like these scrub alliances, source was the best alliance in like 3 rounds. That's when you know SK is dead.
  • My alliance was not a scrub alliance.

\o/
  • How about we elect proper Al's. Lol... Like the Al's now are like "I've led alliances in the past". But they're just like these scrub alliances, source was the best alliance in like 3 rounds. That's when you know SK is dead.
    Like totally scandalous?
  • I'm the Greatest AL left... says no one now.
  • edited November 2013
    All I tell are lies
  • Shining is ALing next round.

\o/
  • Shining is ALing next round.

\o/
    so we can expect multis finishing off KTs again?

damn
  • Actually, last round, I ran 2 wars. Ask how many multis I targetted the first week. Oh, that's right, you won't because it'll make you sound like an idiot.

Now ask how many of my KTs were finished off by multis. Oh wait, you don't have to. I personally took those kill shots myself. No multis neccessary. You see, when 70% of the uni's active playerbase isn't all stacked into one alliance, and a good AL is in place, you don't need multis for war activity or to finish a KT.

Shoot me a PM next round. I'll prove it to you.
  • Actually, last round, I ran 2 wars. Ask how many multis I targetted the first week. Oh, that's right, you won't because it'll make you sound like an idiot.

Now ask how many of my KTs were finished off by multis. Oh wait, you don't have to. I personally took those kill shots myself. No multis neccessary. You see, when 70% of the uni's active playerbase isn't all stacked into one alliance, and a good AL is in place, you don't need multis for war activity or to finish a KT.

Shoot me a PM next round. I'll prove it to you.
  • I've been a fan of removing KTs for a while. I like the idea of a war just being a place for people to beat the shit outta other people. War should simply mean that the gangbang rule isn't in effect anymore. When one side gets tired of getting smacked around, they'll throw up the white flag, and it'll be over. I'm not saying that you can't still target bigger players and beat them down a little, but do we need to kill every KD?

KT's just make people leave the game, and decrease the player base (at least for the round in which they happen).
  • edited November 2013
    ...Why are people still playing this.
    Anyone up for mini golf?

EDIT: This is Jerry. I can't remember any of my passwords. Sorry lynog.
  • ...Why are people still playing this.
    Anyone up for mini golf?

EDIT: This is Jerry. I can't remember any of my passwords. Sorry lynog.
    best post ever.
  • I've been a fan of removing KTs for a while. I like the idea of a war just being a place for people to beat the shit outta other people. War should simply mean that the gangbang rule isn't in effect anymore. When one side gets tired of getting smacked around, they'll throw up the white flag, and it'll be over. I'm not saying that you can't still target bigger players and beat them down a little, but do we need to kill every KD?

KT's just make people leave the game, and decrease the player base (at least for the round in which they happen).
    I don't like the idea of KTs either because they decrease the player base but it is proven to be the most effective method in war. If kds just get beat down without gb rule and with war bonus, that is only encouraging ppl to hit smaller kds without as much risk which could also lead to decreasing player base by ppl quitting. KTs ensure that the dangerous DW or top kds that could break everyone die instead of beating down those that are already weak.
  • I don't know about that, the bash rule in my opinion would be the most important one, also one that has been permanently burned into our minds. I doubt there would be that much difference.
  • Nah, a non KT war would just mean everyone is an AT because all the def would be hit away... soooooooooo LET'S DO THIS! AT'S FOR EVERYONE!
  • Nah, a non KT war would just mean everyone is an AT because all the def would be hit away... soooooooooo LET'S DO THIS! AT'S FOR EVERYONE!
    mwahahahahahahahaaaaa
  • edited November 2013
    as zeality said its down to alliances to enforce rules. nobody in stunner knew that the other alliances had a 2 hit limit until one week into the game. where was the communication from the other alliances to try something new?

would be interesting, however you are placing trust in the alliance leaders of the round to follow through with these rules. You are also placing trust in people like tyrsis to not run multis and disobey the rules.

if the multis are killing a target that you have already dealt with then the system fails and the side that lost a kingdom all of a sudden wants to kill a kingdom on the other side to even things out.
  • I have great trust in Tyrsis to not run multis, he barely runs his own KD.
    Let alone his alliance.
  • Oh, he never touches his alliance.
    Let alone his alliance.