Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt

Comments

• Ah thanks neg, but i just thought of another, with christmas so near, the town centre is filled with mini amusement park rides, i'll take a pic of one of those moving elephants on those rides...although how im going to get my name in is another question...
  • edited December 2011
    I deliberately left this one wide open, so the book is acceptable. Screenshots, however, are still forbidden. If they were allowed the whole game would be nothing more than 10 seconds on Google image search.

Sweet Teapot btw Mages.
  • had one right under my nose, well under my cat's nose.
  • Origami ftw! Idk if I sized it right but there's earflaps and a tail too on that lil bastard haha
  • edited December 2011
    exhibit 1, attached.
    exhibit 2, http://i.imgur.com/QauB7.jpg its a notebook that had this on a page. so the page's theme is a blue elephant yes?
  • lol @ exhibit one, but yes, both are good =)
  • edited December 2011

This is my psyduck riding a fierce war elephant.

By the way, it's very hard to get fierce war elephants to sit still for a photo.
  • Scientology, that pic is funny you made me finally make a PF account pretty much just so I could tell you how good that is ;-) Nice one
  • ANIMAL CRUELTY!
  • I applaud you, sir.
  • I was going to use a Garnicia Elephantis card back from my Yu-Gi-Oh! days but meh.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh... lmfao. Was too old when that came around. Though I did play Magic: The Gathering back in the daaaay.
  • I played in high school, 2000-2004 ish. I'm 25 now lol.
  • It's funny. I almost took a picture of the woolly mammoth card... the 3/3 trampler? Because I didn't know of an elephant till I found this in my kid's toy box.
  • Piggybankelephantthingy o.O

• Oops almost forgot about the game :P
  • And here's the elephant!
  • edited December 2011
    LewsTherin and Puppy are on the chopping block. Whoever posts an elephant first may stay in the game, the other is eliminated. A submission must be in by tomorrow evening, or both are eliminated.

For the rest of you:
    Round 5 Start!
    There will be a 2 day time limit, unless 3 days is specifically requested.

The Hunt item is a Bridge.
    (No pictures, other representations, or substitutions will be accepted. The item in the picture must have been constructed as a functional bridge for the transport of humans.)
  • edited December 2011
    Since my dog wouldnt let me dress him up as an elephant :(

*Elephant is in the corner left!*

Bottle and cigs to show its a pwetty big book :p
  • Lews is the last person and therefore eliminated. Drknss is also eliminated from last round.
  • edited June 2014
    [Deleted Pic :(]

Edit: Hand shown is not mine :P
  • YOU CALL THAT A RIVER!?
  • Wow, that was FAST MG. O.O
  • edited December 2011
    It is actually bigger than it looks. And it's just 5mins up the road from where i live. It hasn't exactly been hard for me to find this stuff thus far :P
  • If I make it back to my hometown tomorrow, I'll show you how we bridge Mississippi style.
  • edited December 2011
    What can i say, small town, small river. Besides, rivers are judged by length, and this one is long enough...
  • :D I kid I kid. Though the Mississippi is the fourth longest in the world. At 3,907 miles long.
  • According to wikipedia the Whakatane river is a smudge over 59 miles. So, not much difference really... >_>