Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fall Photos

2»

Comments

• Brets is kinda a dudes name....
    I rest my case
  • Brett is a gender neutral name, but yeah, most Bretts I've met have been dudes.
  • I have never met a brett chick
  • But I have never met a dude with a vanity in thier room, sans a girlfriend of couse
  • If any one has a room like that, it's going to be Brets.
  • I used to really like the name Brett. Back when I was like 12 and picking my forum name I decided that I'd either name my cat Brett or Calypso and then use the unused name for my forum name. I was really on a greek mythology kick at the time so I ended up naming the cat Calypso and chose Brett for my forum name. Now you know ye story.

I just wanted to add that in two hours I managed to do 3 loads of laundry, clean the kitchen+dishes, shower/get ready, collect my ingredient list to make 3 types of apple pie (in jars, in the apple skins, and as a traditional pie) and download 5 episodes of American horror story. Like. A. BOSS.
  • i'm wondering what "get ready" means in this context...

i'll just assume its any combination of numbers 1 to 5
  • Do my hair/makeup etc etc etc~like getting ready for the day~
  • so, its morning there...also, #5 (the only non-nasty of numbers)
  • Brett also loves pikachu and went as brettachu for a while
  • So your name really isn't brett?
  • I used to really like the name Brett. Back when I was like 12 and picking my forum name I decided that I'd either name my cat Brett or Calypso and then use the unused name for my forum name. I was really on a greek mythology kick at the time so I ended up naming the cat Calypso and chose Brett for my forum name. Now you know ye story.

I just wanted to add that in two hours I managed to do 3 loads of laundry, clean the kitchen+dishes, shower/get ready, collect my ingredient list to make 3 types of apple pie (in jars, in the apple skins, and as a traditional pie) and download 5 episodes of American horror story. Like. A. BOSS.

Woman of the year
  • I see a total of 10 pics ITT. Wtf