Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are they now?

13»

Comments

• Who is nimrook?
    Been playing for approximately 11 years or so. Was most active about 4-5 years ago over the last few years I play on and off usually my work and family takes precedent over SK.
    ppppffffft work family.... looooser :P
  • Elegy got married and deleted his FB because he was sick of the fake friendship culture thing it creates and i was too much of an awkward panda to text his phone to keep in touch so he probably has child things and stuff like that now.

I'm still failing my way through school and spend various parts of the year working pretty cool tech/software jobs for the experience and the moneys to pay rent and bills and i'm on pace to graduate with a 8-year bachelor's with over 3 years of industry experience lololo
  • ^Chels and I became best friends and I want her to come to my wedding when I get married because I'm about that life yo
  • Cheli is a grownup and Brett talking about marriage?! I'm getting old...
  • That pic you posted isnt your baby? I thought I was the one getting old!
  • That pic you posted isnt your baby? I thought I was the one getting old!
    I ammmmm old!!!! Wife, kids, mortgage, 401k. All DAT shiz
  • Illyria still claims he can build a top 10 KD every round while posting his mili counts in the UC. But barely can build a top 50 Kd...
  • Illyria still claims he can build a top 10 KD every round while posting his mili counts in the UC. But barely can build a top 50 Kd...
    This is the most random comment I've ever seen.
  • Illy can build a top 10 kd fine....on s2
  • Elegy got married and deleted his FB because he was sick of the fake friendship culture thing it creates and i was too much of an awkward panda to text his phone to keep in touch so he probably has child things and stuff like that now.

I'm still failing my way through school and spend various parts of the year working pretty cool tech/software jobs for the experience and the moneys to pay rent and bills and i'm on pace to graduate with a 8-year bachelor's with over 3 years of industry experience lololo
    holy shit! It's Cheli! Looooong time nooooo seee :) Great to know you are alive baby girl!!!!
    This is the most random comment I've ever seen.
    What makes it gold is...that's Illy that posted it. XD

• Neal had a Facebook????
  • Social media is gay
  • Social media is gay
    QFT
  • Neal had a Facebook????
    he still has one... he won't add me though :( I think I have like Leigh and Sci though, idk who else you know
  • I can't see our friends on FB for some reason. I'm sure leigh would like to catch up at least