Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Did you look at that shit?
  • That looks like shit. Looks like you have to imagine 75% of the shit going on haha
  • edited November 2013
    There is a place to upload a picture for a boat. Boat not included.
  • That looks like shit. Looks like you have to imagine 75% of the shit going on haha
    Sounds like SK.
    Sounds like SK.
  • it could be anything! it could even be a boat!
  • I imagine my goons all jumping into a nice Starship Troopers-looking ship and taking off into the cosmos, then dropping para-troopers like Halo onto everyone of the X amounts of planets I'm conquering and the return times is simply the ship swooping by every single planet and picking my boys up from raping and pillaging shyt, then jumping into hypergalactic space like Star Wars before landing safely back home.

o_o Thanks, BCart. I'd never have came up with that on my own if you had done it for me. >_>
  • I actually had my old roommate recommend that game to me, Dank.

I think a lot of it depends on being excited about history and your ancestry. Stuff like that.
  • I just picked up Assassin's Creed IV yesterday and it's pretty awesome.

always imagined what being a pirate would be like, now I know. Screw working a 9-5...I wanna be a pirate lol
  • Baldurs gate 2....10 days away.
  • I just picked up Assassin's Creed IV yesterday and it's pretty awesome.

always imagined what being a pirate would be like, now I know. Screw working a 9-5...I wanna be a pirate lol
    I really hate Assassins Creed 1,2,3 but i cant help wanting to buy this everytime I see it. I love pirate games. Is it as good as it looks? the pirate part I mean, i wont care much for the normal storyline.

• It is good so far but I also enjoyed the first 3 games so this may be biased. I've only played it maybe 3 hours or so and a majority of it was spent pirating, attacking other vessels, finding treasure maps, and exploring. The good thing is this game really is an open world concept. After the first couple missions you already have control of the boat and freedom to go where you please. Tons of uncharted islands and treasures and coves to discover. Attacking a boat and then jumping on board is pretty fun I gotta say.

Watch some gameplay videos on youtube and make your own judgment.

I say get it.

• terraria, BF4, halo as always
  • I played the New CoD game, got bored 4 hours in.
  • I am thinking about picking up BF4
  • I am thinking about picking up BF4
    Maybe you should ask somebody to go with you. Didn't you screw up your BF3 purchase? :P
  • Think you have the wrong person there buddy. I just bought BF3 like 2 months ago. I was a COD fan until they converted me.
  • Someone in here went to the store and bought it for the wrong system.
  • I would honestly like to be able to say that I have a hard time understanding how that happens, but really it is sad that it is very likely to be true.
  • I actually remember reading that on here recently...wish I could remember who it was. Oh well, probably another account that went inactive.......
  • i just picked up FF14 and i logged like a million hours on it within the first couple of days...

also, risk of ruin, terraria, and once in a while i'll log an hour or two on dragon age or LoL
  • Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition out tomorrow. So I'll see you crazy kids later. I'm going to be bunkered up like Tim Thomas after a tea party meeting.
  • Zynga poker trying to hit 500 million
  • Baldurs gate 2 enhanced is amazing. Has anyone played risk of rain yet? Looks dece
  • Baldurs gate 2 enhanced is amazing. Has anyone played risk of rain yet? Looks dece
    ^ that's what i meant in my last post, rain not ruin

i've played it a bit with a non-SKer. sci has it too and i think he's got a couple hours on it. it's pretty fun, nothing super complex obviously but pretty fast-paced
  • edited November 2013
    Yeah have 4-5 friends I play with a few nights a week and we are all talking about getting it
  • I bought risk of rain last night with a buddy. A lot of fun.
  • edited November 2013
    Add me on Steam: MrScruff
  • Nothing is pulling up on my steam app under that name. I'm CoryNewb. Go ahead and add me.
  • Assassins creed black flag! Well i was, finished main quest/side quests all I got left is picking up trinkets and chests.