Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt

Comments

• Yeah shit....lol
  • But the time is 1337 so its ok =P
  • I'll take your word for it, try to avoid that problem in the future though. =P
  • There is something about this clock that irks me so much everyday. Do you see it?
  • There is something about this clock that irks me so much everyday. Do you see it?
  • {"Code":401,"Exception":"You don't have permission to do that."}

Apparently you can't delete a pic once you submit it
  • edited November 2011
    Oops, I don't know if I'm late or not.... :)
  • edited November 2011
    There is something about this clock that irks me so much everyday. Do you see it?
    That damn 4 (IIII) wtf? lol IV ftw!
  • Hahaha yeh...IV ftw
  • I wish I still lived baxk home to get my friends clock, ill post mine very soon
  • IIII as four makes me rage too @Mal

That clock is fucking sweet @DTtheTeapot

• edited November 2011
  • screenshots are not accepted, however watches, microwave clocks, oven clocks, phone clocks, and clocks at work or stores are all good.
  • this is more popular then the witches game atm

• It seems more fun than WW. I always die like the 1st round in WW.
  • IIII as four makes me rage too @Mal

Yeah DT is asian, so of course we'd have clocks with clefs on them.

• This ok?

• edited November 2011
    ;-)
    Apparently, it seems to be quite common.
    Idk if its my screen or the photo but can u see the time? And is ok? Is my oven clock
  • All submissions look good so far. :) Missing pics from 3 players (Natso, Tormented, Zamerano). Round 2 will close tonight, and Round 3 start. Anyone who hasn't posted will be eliminated, if all post, last person to do so is eliminated.
  • edited November 2011
    IIII as four makes me rage too @Mal

Yeah DT is asian, so of course we'd have clocks with clefs on them.

LOL *blush* !!!! :X I thought it was a pretty amazing clock :D
  • edited November 2011
    Tormented and Zamerano have been eliminated.

Round 3 Start!

Roughly 2 day limit (comment if this does not seem like enough).

Onions! (Plural)
  • edited June 2014
    No my name isn't on a giant piece of paper, those are just really small onions... (it's the same piece of paper from my last pic)

[Deleted Pic :(]

Edit: Also, sorry Ix no chocolates this time, they magically disappeared... :-"
  • I know your 'magic' way, Klepto.
  • edited November 2011
    Ok, really now, you need to post the durations of each piece of the hunt, I figured I still had a day or so based on how long the first one took.

edit: 4 hours warning doesn't count.
  • edited November 2011
    Post both pics if you want back in Natso. I didn't want to eliminate that many people right off the bat anyway.

You're right that I should post a deadline. Do 2 days for easy rounds work for people? Harder rounds will probably require more time, (3-4 days?) as people don't have free time to go looking for things every day.
  • edited November 2011
    Combo shot!

2~4 days sounds fine, as long as its announced when it starts... or theres a decent warning time given later (like a day or so).
  • edited November 2011
    Some onion love!!!

CLICK THE PIC!