Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum Moderator: Vote Now

Comments

• Lynog for Mayor
    Sci for Sheriff
  • I vote for TMonsta. Has been around 10+ years and still plays for some reason.
  • I vote myelf, reason being I am probably the least "tarnished" and consider myself to be fair and unbiased and am hated by the least amount of people.
  • lol i'm not tarnished nim i have a decent rep XD, and i visit the forums a few times an hour when i'm online (i'm ocd what can i say and hope that darius or dank posted somethin so ic an read during class :().

• i need you to be totally biased against spambots, N1mrook. I need you to be that person.
    That goes without saying.
  • lol i'm not tarnished nim i have a decent rep XD, and i visit the forums a few times an hour when i'm online (i'm ocd what can i say and hope that darius or dank posted somethin so ic an read during class :().

I wasn't saying anything negative about any other candidate ;) just putting my thoughts out there
  • I'm not entirely sure why I am not a mod already.
    forum accounts don't show up with "No record" so nobody would even notice your disappearances!
  • Damdred easy. He will never quit SK, hes addicted lol. And probably one of the least biased players.

Also @BCartfall since you are reading this, is there anything you can do about the multi armies that pop up at the start & ruin new & old players rounds? Many of us would probably keep playing if not for those.
  • i vote damdred
  • I'm just glad to see the activity in this thread.

I would say that Damdred, Nimrook, Mages and myself would be the people I would look towards to moderate these forums.
  • I would only agree with the first two.
  • Sci is by far the best choice for mod IMHO.

He should get it bcart, and give the mods banning power too so we can take care of these guys who get past the safeguards :P
  • Flazer would be great. Dank lynog n Sci also would be good. There I contributed my once per year to the game.
  • If Sci were active he would be the best choice...
  • Dank... Just because I would love to see all those Waspy old farts, Oh ****!
  • or Bob Dole if you like spam
  • It's amazing how ignorant you remain of my moderating style United.
  • Sci is by far the best choice for mod IMHO.

He should get it bcart, and give the mods banning power too so we can take care of these guys who get past the safeguards :P
    seconded, however I gotta support my brah dank :)
  • edited September 2013
    Alot of people including myself have been there and done it but lol why would anyone bother anymore when you dont even give a shit Brian? You had years to give someone ingame moderation ability but you never did which cause the game to be a shadow of its former self due to all the bullshit cheating that has occurred over the years cause you were nowhere to be found...anyway don't know why I'm even bothering to reply when you should of closed this site many rounds ago but if you must persist trying to milk people of more premium money then Sci or Flazer are properly the most trusted, known and un shady guys still in the game and should be top of the list.
  • Anyone gotta tally? I'm too lazy
  • I agree and have respect for sci and flazer I guess to me it's a matter of inactivity? But u still like them as candidates including myself :)
  • Anyone gotta tally? I'm too lazy
    Damdred 11
    Bob Dole/TMonsta 3
    Flazer 3
    Dank 3
    Darius 2
    Lynog 2
    Sci 2
    shadowspace 1
    Walls 1
    Mages 1
    Nimrook 1

@BCartFall
  • edited September 2013
    Thanks mate, now all we have to do is wait for next round until the new mod is selected. IM SO EXCITED!
  • Alot of people including myself have been there and done it but lol why would anyone bother anymore when you dont even give a shit Brian? You had years to give someone ingame moderation ability but you never did which cause the game to be a shadow of its former self due to all the bullshit cheating that has occurred over the years cause you were nowhere to be found...anyway don't know why I'm even bothering to reply when you should of closed this site many rounds ago but if you must persist trying to milk people of more premium money then Sci or Flazer are properly the most trusted, known and un shady guys still in the game and should be top of the list.
    You should play a round tank, for old times sake!
  • I should be mod...
  • But you are unreliable
  • :: Claps for the Newb.::
  • A more Legitimate Pool:

Initial votes>

Damdred: flames, darius, jesterawx, warnerves(1post), skydragonx, zeality, cobras,

dank: flazer, rapeisfunny, cya,

flazer: phantom(1post), qwjvfiil, screamin,

darius: k2sk,

scientology: lynog_lfc_x2ndcx, crash, tmonsta, tank, nimrook

lynog: bean, eiko, dogtown

tmonsta: corynewb, mages

<<After votes conversion>>
    (Rule:If person A votes for B, all votes A receive will be passed on to B)

Damdred (8): flames, darius, jesterawx, warnerves, skydragonx, zeality, cobras, k2sk

dank (6): flazer, rapeisfunny, cya, phantom, qwjvfiil, screamin

scientology (10): lynog, crash, tmonsta, tank, nimrook, bean, eiko, dogtown, corynewb, mages