Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lonovo War: [BcartSuxDick], [Gravity], [IOWNMEADOWSBIKE]

edited August 2013 in General
Wtf, biggest pile of gay I've ever seen, You guys should be ashamed! hahaha

Comments

• Took you this long to post it?
  • lololol, I havn't been paying much attention to s1 really, but wtf though, how the hell did that happen?? lol
  • i did feel bad for lenova but they kept hitting my sector....... so who cares. Hopefully they all die soon.
  • what's LONOVA?
  • Took you this long to post it?
    He got lost in all the bots. And I am a bit ashamed...like 5%. But I haven't hit yet so...yeah.

Aw crap, now everyone's gonna gang on me for not helping D=
    you shouldn't be ashamed if you haven't hit any kds in Lenovo
    lololol, I havn't been paying much attention to s1 really, but wtf though, how the hell did that happen?? lol
    basically, default/meadows/walls got pissed at us for helping deadbeat Gravity out a bit in killing a land D kd and suddenly, they all declare war on us. Also, Gravity's AL was a multi or puppet kd for BCartSuxDick.
    i did feel bad for lenova but they kept hitting my sector....... so who cares. Hopefully they all die soon.
    we never hit in your sector unless you have multis, then yea we probably made a hits in one of your many sectors.

• i like my kingdoms.

if u help someone fight a war, ur involved in the war, u think u can just start a war and then walk away?

once we cleaned gravity out. if u want to ally with them, we're going after u next, duh?
    u basically asked us to war u

nobody kt's one of my kingdoms without permission
  • Even a land d KD? That's retarded Walls.
  • Even a land d KD? That's retarded Walls.
    not when he's a kt.

see if a kingdom disbands and makes himself land d. sure
    when a kingdom is grabbed repeatedly so his defense is nothing and thus becomes land d. Especially when he's a kt and he's trying to stay alive for the sake of the alliance, of course i'm going to protect that
  • edited August 2013
    If that's how it happened, then okay. He still should be able to build some type of D though. Mostly because it would piss people off that didn't check at the tick to see if he had rebuilt any D and then he'd get all the rage fails.
  • so in short monsta, they are looking for a reason to farm. nuf said.
  • edited August 2013
    Well, they could farm easily w/o war. This is just a more targeted variety of farming.
  • my darkness was hit 4 times by lenova KDs so i don't care anymore
  • but still. it's a game of politics. u see rank 1 alliance, and u want to go kill anyone in it. even if it's an inactive, it's best to message and ask for permission.

not like i'm hard to find, but yeah, honestly at this point, doesn't matter 2 weeks left, everyone outside of the top 2 alliances is dead
  • I thought this was a game of spam? Dang, no wonder I keep losing.
  • If this was me lynog and jones as 1,2,3 we die, no questions asked.

Pretty much your own fault for letting this group live long enough to do it, you know what happens when you leave a group at 1,2,3 haha
  • This is why you should kill idiots like wall quick, before they can abuse their power with their weird "Logic"
  • universal domination is imminent
  • I am firmly in the kill walls camp.
  • August 29, 12:29:36 Our brave kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) attacked Paleriderurafag (1:20) and conquered 194 planets.
    August 29, 12:31:47 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Heavy Rains (1:17) and lost 123 planets.
    August 29, 12:31:53 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Heavy Rains (1:17) and lost 103 planets.
    August 29, 12:31:53 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    August 29, 12:31:56 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Heavy Rains (1:17) and lost 86 planets.
    August 29, 12:41:02 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Peace and Love (1:4) and lost 73 planets.
    August 29, 12:41:06 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Peace and Love (1:4) and lost 61 planets.
    August 29, 12:41:09 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Peace and Love (1:4) and lost 52 planets.
    August 29, 12:42:20 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Paleriderurafag (1:20) and lost 44 planets.

Please do kill me guys, s1 is so gay right now, it'll be doing me a favor
  • August 29, 12:29:36 Our brave kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) attacked Paleriderurafag (1:20) and conquered 194 planets.
    August 29, 12:31:47 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Heavy Rains (1:17) and lost 123 planets.
    August 29, 12:31:53 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Heavy Rains (1:17) and lost 103 planets.
    August 29, 12:31:53 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    August 29, 12:31:56 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Heavy Rains (1:17) and lost 86 planets.
    August 29, 12:41:02 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Peace and Love (1:4) and lost 73 planets.
    August 29, 12:41:06 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Peace and Love (1:4) and lost 61 planets.
    August 29, 12:41:09 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Peace and Love (1:4) and lost 52 planets.
    August 29, 12:42:20 Our kingdom WrathOfBunnies (1:5) bravely defended against Paleriderurafag (1:20) and lost 44 planets.

Please do kill me guys, s1 is so gay right now, it'll be doing me a favor
    s1 is getting raped
    and here i thought that u thought rape was funny.
  • I havn't been hit in daaaayyysss rofl I just suicided retard
  • Uhhh walls it wasnt even a week ago goldilocks said im land d hit me in uni chat... good try on the bullshit excuse tho...
    that was earlier when he was trying to lower his land, so he can grab for land and last a lot longer.

Pretty much your own fault for letting this group live long enough to do it, you know what happens when you leave a group at 1,2,3 haha
    lol that's because that group doesn't belong 1, 2, 3. lolol Lynog is good? ROFLMAO

Default took over a kd that was against us, Meadows wasnt officially with us and walls was a fat turtle for as long as I knew. Good combo for a lategame 1/2/3 knockout haha

Meadows is the only one who should have died, but the uni lacks cajones to do it. Im sure wed have posted her asap if she was using war to hit our guys.

Actually even walls should have been killed, im guessing he got too big for their puny WLs.
  • my darkness was hit 4 times by lenova KDs so i don't care anymore
    LMAO
    This is why you should kill idiots like wall quick, before they can abuse their power with their weird "Logic"
    So true
    If this was me lynog and jones as 1,2,3 we die, no questions asked.

well to be fair, we didn't know they were a group until it was too late. They were all in different alliances. Gotta admit, they planned it out pretty well.
    Uhhh walls it wasnt even a week ago goldilocks said im land d hit me in uni chat... good try on the bullshit excuse tho...
    that was earlier when he was trying to lower his land, so he can grab for land and last a lot longer.
    This is bs. Once you're free land, you're always free land.
  • edited August 2013
    If this was me lynog and jones as 1,2,3 we die, no questions asked.

lol that's because that group doesn't belong 1, 2, 3. lolol Lynog is good? ROFLMAO

Dont bother default

you are a shit player clinging to meadows and have only done something noteworthy when you have had cheated aid abused kingdoms

jones has proved himself and beat players whose shoes you dont even deserve to shine, dont act like you arent mid tier at best

Default took over a kd that was against us, Meadows wasnt officially with us and walls was a fat turtle for as long as I knew. Good combo for a lategame 1/2/3 knockout haha

Meadows is the only one who should have died, but the uni lacks cajones to do it. Im sure wed have posted her asap if she was using war to hit our guys.

Actually even walls should have been killed, im guessing he got too big for their puny WLs.

i had a lot of offense for being a fat turtle. i was like first 2nd or 3rd breaker for almost every kt that flazer posted. lol

lol didn't even know meadows was still playing, till a bit later in the round.

your right im not good, im fucking immense, Dont think because your shitty abused kingdom hit me all those years ago it actually means anything, everyone knew about your sly tricks back then dont make out like you were something special zipper head.

i wont start badmouthing Walls or Meadows, both are solid players but you dont even compare with our group, i watched Jones play Terra and humiliate you and your bitch crew, Magnus and you were just awful and Lux and Jones had decent kds, yes Lux..... need i say anymore about you, now hush little zipper or ill come out of retirement and crush you.