Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal KTs

edited July 2013 in General
Shut Ur corn hole 1:10 - gravity
Del the dunked 1:2 - gravity
Jamming Mon 1:17 - vintage

Comments

• Jamming is down to 85 land. Big dicked dog suicides and is dead.
  • gotta be more then that
  • Gravity is down to two remaining multis in the alliance. I've tried to reach out with the other alliances. Does anyone have a current list of multis left? How many are left in 1:10?
  • We still have 2-4 left in vintage but we've killed like 5-7 overall couple in 1:10 some in our alliance
  • I'll try to reach out to newton and spartan tonight to see where they are at in their efforts.
  • maybe if someone can go through and get a refreshed list to see where we are at for the round
  • edited July 2013
    Updated Multi List:
    Gravity:
    Panda Express (1:1)
    Newton:
    Del Tha Funkee (1:2)
    Pocket Trout (1:2)
    She does Tai Bo (1:3)
    Stormy Weathers (1:3)
    FLYING WOMBAT (1:3)
    Creeeeepy Crawlies (1:12)
    ParksNRecreation (1:12)
    Pa Pe Po (1:12)
    Spartan:
    Energy Overload (1:5)
    Use It Or Lose It (1:5)
    I Robot U Noob (1:11)
    Foaming Mouth (1:11)
    Tickle Torture (1:11)
    Crop Circles (1:11)
    Naughty Bridesmaid (1:18) - current KT
    Komodo Dragon (1:18)
    Other White Meat (1:18)
    Vintage:
    Geometry Master (1:7)
    Obby Blobby (1:7)
    Seething Fury (1:16)
    1:10
    Master Barf (1:10)
    Choo Choo Coming4U (1:10)
    Scooby Dooby Doo (1:10)
    Edwards Guord (1:10)
    Stacked Sector (1:10)
    Gates of Madness (1:10)
    Shut Ur Corn Hole (1:10)
  • almost halfway done... vintage and gravity did a good job it looks like, shoudln't be to long until they can hit some of the others
  • Thanks Divine! Gravity is working on their last one. I haven't heard back from the AL of Spartan or Newton yet, so we may start KT'ing 1:10.
  • Spartan is killing the multis in 1:18 then moving to 1:5.
    and yea you guys could work on 1:10 with Vintage
  • Great when you begin with 1:10 but be aware some of us there are not multis even if we are DW, Im Fear the Wolf and check my IP and you will see that.
    Good work anyway but plez post in your AF to be care full who you hits.
    The multis already made this round waisted and i had get hit more than one time bqs someone thinks im one of them even if i had difrent IP and a avatar.
    Thanks
  • Gravity is clear of multis now. We are starting on the 7 multis in 1:10. Master Barf is first on our list. I've let Vintage and Newton know as well as the new SL of 1:10, which isn't a multi for the first time all round.
  • lol 1:10 turned out easier than expected war on them really did help the killing/farming process lol
  • edited July 2013
    Updated Multi List:
    Gravity: NONE
    Newton:
    Del Tha Funkee (1:2)
    Pocket Trout (1:2) - NEAR DEAD
    She does Tai Bo (1:3)
    Stormy Weathers (1:3)
    FLYING WOMBAT (1:3)
    Creeeeepy Crawlies (1:12)
    ParksNRecreation (1:12)
    Pa Pe Po (1:12)
    Spartan:
    Use It Or Lose It (1:5)
    I Robot U Noob (1:11) - NEAR DEAD
    Foaming Mouth (1:11)
    Tickle Torture (1:11)
    Crop Circles (1:11)
    Other White Meat (1:18)
    Vintage:
    Obby Blobby (1:7)
    Seething Fury (1:16) – NEAR DEAD
    1:10
    Choo Choo Coming4U (1:10) – NEAR DEAD
    Scooby Dooby Doo (1:10) – NEAR DEAD
    Edwards Guord (1:10) – NEAR DEAD
    Stacked Sector (1:10) – NEAR DEAD
    Gates of Madness (1:10) – NEAR DEAD
    Shut Ur Corn Hole (1:10)
  • Are these manual multies.

This nigga has some dedication
  • Just for the record he did state at one point he was using a script. He said it messed up and made a few Terra kds. The fu multis and strike multis will be next on gravitys list once we eliminate the remaining multis in 1:10.
  • And we will probably jump in and help newton as well.
  • edited July 2013
    Wait, aren't the "fu" and "Strike" multi's saying they'll help take out multiman's multi's? A bit pointless taking them out in that case.
  • Wait, aren't the "fu" and "Strike" multi's saying they'll help take out multiman's multi's? A bit pointless taking them out in that case.
    I haven't heard this. Well, not completely.
  • edited July 2013
    Ahh Choo Choo, Lynog just loves that name. Reminds him of the train set his daddy showed him a picture of when he was a little boy. I know you love it buddy but you use it everytime you use that bot.
  • Newton is starting on our Multis, we have killed Pocket Trout and are starting on Del Tha Funkee in 1:2.
  • lol apparently the multis attacking 1:19 caused newton to finally start
  • The FU multi #1 posted in the gravity chat today asking to coordinate with the ALs of all 4 alliances to take down the original multis because they killed his kingdom.

I told him to put all his kingdoms in delete mode, but no word yet on if he did.
  • Sector 1:10

Shut Ur Corn Hole (X:9,Y:9) Terra Form 679 166,796 1,120
    Stacked Sector (X:10,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 77 85,232 589
    Edwards Gourd (X:1,Y:4) Desert Wasteland 190 99,260 913
    Scooby Dooby Doo (X:8,Y:3) Desert Wasteland 139 94,683 669
    Choo Choo Coming4U (X:4,Y:6) Desert Wasteland 136 94,484 656

Master Barf & Gates of Madness = Dead
  • lol apparently the multis attacking 1:19 caused newton to finally start
    Of course. We're full of sexiness in 1:19.
  • I
    lol apparently the multis attacking 1:19 caused newton to finally start
    I was on holiday, so couldn't really start the war until I got back :(
  • Well well, it looks like the only thing that remains in the few Terra KD's. The rest of them have been deleted by the owner.
  • I wonder if the Terra ones are the same owner or just people sharing a bot or something. I don't think I've seen them actually attack anything before and they are all turtles compared to the DW which were high offense.
  • I wonder if the Terra ones are the same owner or just people sharing a bot or something. I don't think I've seen them actually attack anything before and they are all turtles compared to the DW which were high offense.
    When the bot owner was logged in to Catlover666 I msgd back and forth with him a bit. He said that his script messed up and made some terra KDs. Those were the KDs that he was very probe heavy and would sabotage power plants with (I know from first hand experience in my personal news).
  • Cheers to all the active war peoples and the kingdoms who's round was ended too soon. Also, a big cheers to 1:10 for putting up with that BS. I hope your sector has a good round, and you won't see me grabbing there after the BS they were put through.