Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum chat problems with Apostrophe and Quotation marks

edited July 2013 in Bugs and Exploits
Apostrophe and Quotation marks in sector/ alliance forums causes them to become dead posts, where they arent viewable by anything, and becomes annoying for people who make long posts who use these characters. These can also be used to spam threads, causing problems to arise if enough spam happens where posts will redirect to the spot before the dead posts begin, causing the last posts seen in a thread on say Page 1, where the dead posts with apostrophes and quotation marks go to page 3.

Comments

• What kind of an asshole would spam a thread like that, jeez.
  • Apostrophe and Quotation marks in sector/ alliance forums causes them to become dead posts, where they arent viewable by anything, and becomes annoying for people who make long posts who use these characters. These can also be used to spam threads, causing problems to arise if enough spam happens where posts will redirect to the spot before the dead posts begin, causing the last posts seen in a thread on say Page 1, where the dead posts with apostrophes and quotation marks go to page 3.
    Yeah, its annoying! ...
    Ohcrap^

I didn't use an apostrophe! I'm already forgetting to use my correct punctuation, I'm losid my bwains!! :(
  • edited July 2013
    @BCartFall
    pls fix this
  • Fixed. Thanks for the report.
  • Thank you
  • @BCartFall thank you, nice to see you here
  • Oh thank you bcart! **jumps up an down in excitement.**
  • Thanks @BCartFall

I knew you still loved us! =D