Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos playing next round?

Comments

• Ya'll got me back trackin an proof readin that shit lolol
  • darius was talking about being naked in bed or something with his bro
  • Its cool, they said no homo before spotting each other.
  • No, the most important part of a dick in your face is lifting
  • Lol, you guis
  • Always correcting you Ace, you'd think you could Fuck up once and get shit right the first time...
  • I mean you have to try to mess up that bad all the time... Damn man
  • The ol' "I'm drunk, not a fag, but you are post" except D and his bro get naked in bed... Seperately, nevermind its the same bed... But because they get in on opposite sides, its ok.. its separately.
  • With cheese
  • That's crumbled
  • And hard to tear... More push-ups needed... Can't tear crumbled cheese!
  • edited July 2013
    drunk eating crumbled feta from directly under his naked brothers foreskin. sick man
  • He is eating that man cheese. Prolly going to have some New England man chowder after. Sick fuck.
  • edited July 2013
    Oh god, I'm walking right back out this hoe, bitches be on dey own

• Most definitely not
  • I was the smart bitch in pink ;) ^^^^^
  • edited July 2013
    It's kinda funny, I first googled gay gifs to find something suitable and lone and behold what did I find? justin bieber
  • edited July 2013
    Alright, because i'm an asshole, and I see it warrented here, I'm just going to post what everyone else is thinking...

For the record, there were a LOT worse ones, but I wasn't about to go birthday asians on this shit... I mean, common!
  • Alright, because i'm an asshole, and I see it warrented here, I'm just going to post what everyone else is thinking...

For the record, there were a LOT worse ones, but I wasn't about to go birthday asians on this shit... I mean, common!

hahaha

also i dunno whats worse the fact that he said he just doesnt sleep with his brother and didnt deny anything about the naked thing lol
  • THEY SAID NO HOMO ITS COOL BROS...
  • edited July 2013
    Alright, because i'm an asshole, and I see it warrented here, I'm just going to post what everyone else is thinking...

hahaha

also i dunno whats worse the fact that he said he just doesnt sleep with his brother and didnt deny anything about the naked thing lol
    You don't sleep in the same bed... naked... with your brother? fo realz, it's totally natural. Especially when you have nightmares, it's good to have a snuggle buddy, or when it thunders...

• Assuming he has his own place because of all that WoW income, how tiny must his place be that two naked brothers can't sleep in separate beds?
  • edited July 2013
    You guys don't understand anything. They obviously do it to show how alpha as fuck they are and secure with their masculinity that cornholing each other in their sleep is just what real bros do. No homo bros.

Throw a couple of popped collars and jager bombs in there and count me in.DON'T BRO ME BRO.
  • You guys don't understand anything. They obviously do it to show how alpha as fuck they are and secure with their masculinity that cornholing each other in their sleep is just what real bros do. No homo bros.

Throw a couple of popped collars and jager bombs in there and count me in.DON'T BRO ME BRO.
    I thought it was "DOn't taze me bro, don't taze me!!!"
  • Nah bro nah
  • edited July 2013
    I thought it was "DOn't taze me bro, don't taze me!!!"
    lol

• Don't leave your legs ajar with the D-man around.
  • this is the thread that keeps on giving, people i didn't even think were capable of such great humor are stepping up to the plate.
  • edited July 2013
    time for my breakfast steak
    For gods sake Darius, at least make sure your brothers awake..
  • Depends if someone cool messages me :D