Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R 58 inspired theme

edited July 2013 in General
ibe never played the game, but I think we can all agree: we all need to do a WoW themes as our kingdom names next round.

thats all

Comments

• I just googled wow npcs and there are like 48000
  • My wow just lapsed :( ill be Gaman, the guy in org who got bumped to like 1 million life an no one can kill anymore lol
  • Oh Oh, I'll be the same name I've been for like 11 years! Wait, that isn't the game?

I lose.
  • who is he?
  • Ole Cory newb, he's a cool cat :P and he does play under a different name :)
  • Not doing a theme unless someone send me a properly themed, theme... And all should know what I mean.

Meaning...

It's gotta have PIE in the damn name, cause this Pie don't hide and needs to be recognizable to Tiesto and "The Challenge"
  • How about SevenPointOneFour?
  • WoW NPCs you 'tards!
  • edited July 2013
    You said you wanted it to have something to do with pie!? Tard! I don't think their is an NPC with pie in the name, or any relation to pie...

Google search....... searching....... searching....

here: Meatpie , try that lol
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=28188/meatpie
  • edited July 2013
    Oh Oh, I'll be the same name I've been for like 11 years! Wait, that isn't the game?

I lose.
    if you are who i think you are, didn't you play under a different name?

I've been Icylands and Icylands xKTx on s1 since round 12 or 13 on 1.0. I changed my pf name to Cory newb when I realized my last name had newb in it.

• People actually still play Warcraft?
  • Better Question: People actually still play SK?
  • Better Question: People actually still play SK?
    Lawl
  • well you're posting in the SK forums, about kingdom names.. so obviously they do still play SK.

with WoW, there's been loads of MMORGS released since that are LOADS better. (I played WoW for a year).
  • Leave it to hazza to make a post like that.
  • edited July 2013
    Hazza, some examples please.
  • edited July 2013
    The following is a list of MMORPGs released since WoW that are better.

What the Fuck were you expecting?

• I lol'd.

• Not much, but I was hoping I was wrong. :)

If WoW is as good as it gets, that makes me very sad. :(
  • personally i like everquest, but the player base for that fell to shit.
    final fantasy 11 is old as shit and 13/14, what ever one it was is a pile of poo though i've heard they are working on turning it around.

isn't there some kinda of skyrim mmo coming out soon?
  • Not much, but I was hoping I was wrong. :)

If WoW is as good as it gets, that makes me very sad. :(
    Have you lvl capped and started raiding yet?
  • edited July 2013
    Not yet, far from it. By God, I'm trying though Lynog, I really am. It all feels different from what I usually play. I'm assuming that after years and years of playing first person shooters, it'll take a little time to adjust to an MMORPG (This being my first proper one.. The last one I tried was FFXI years ago and I quit after an hour through sheer boredom). See what happens in the days and weeks ahead.
  • I'm okay with that. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later. :)
  • I'm okay with that. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later. :)
    WOW doesn't suck your soul away lol, I've played it off an on for 8 years, when I first started I could agree that it can, but you have to set priorities... *school paper?* or wow... *work on time?* or wow... :P
  • he's pretty good to make it that far, though. most people don't get past "set priorities" or wow
  • Not yet, far from it. By God, I'm trying though Lynog, I really am. It all feels different from what I usually play. I'm assuming that after years and years of playing first person shooters, it'll take a little time to adjust to an MMORPG (This being my first proper one.. The last one I tried was FFXI years ago and I quit after an hour through sheer boredom). See what happens in the days and weeks ahead.
    i took the cheaters way years ago when i played, i lvled a druid upto about 45-50 then went and bought an already max lvled druid for 50 or so pounds so i could hurry up and raid. Raiding is what its all about, i never really got into the PVP i was just soley PVE. Its a cruel game though and hardly anyone is willing to help you out. I quit through having nobody to play with, haha.
  • Not yet, far from it. By God, I'm trying though Lynog, I really am. It all feels different from what I usually play. I'm assuming that after years and years of playing first person shooters, it'll take a little time to adjust to an MMORPG (This being my first proper one.. The last one I tried was FFXI years ago and I quit after an hour through sheer boredom). See what happens in the days and weeks ahead.
    i took the cheaters way years ago when i played, i lvled a druid upto about 45-50 then went and bought an already max lvled druid for 50 or so pounds so i could hurry up and raid. Raiding is what its all about, i never really got into the PVP i was just soley PVE. Its a cruel game though and hardly anyone is willing to help you out. I quit through having nobody to play with, haha.
    Well lynig. If your personality wasn't so repulsive, it might have been easier. That or you euros are all 'orrible 'unts.
    Well lynig. If your personality wasn't so repulsive, it might have been easier. That or you euros are all 'orrible 'unts.
    repulsive? me? you must have me mixed up with someone else Sci, I'm no such thing!
    repulsive? me? you must have me mixed up with someone else Sci, I'm no such thing!