Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• Do u have a tldr for the tldr?
  • TL;DR: I've realized most people will look at this wall of text and as Lynog said, see Chinese symbols.
    Neil, I didn't understand a lot of what you talked about, but read all of it and found it highly interesting. I've had WoW installed for a while now but never bothered with it. Think I will give it a go and see what happens.
    I dont think you can multi on WoW :D
    disagree.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/10/gam_36boxerwowrig_490.jpg
    Ha!

But in all seriousness, I've never multi'd/used hax in any other online game, and don't intend to start now. Played a couple of hours now, seems fairly interesting..
  • Man, I lost track of this shit so long ago... Wtf is going on??
  • I up your pikachu and raise you a charmander.
    After a whole lot of Chinese symbols and taking into account the general consensus:

Lynog/Neilyo: 2
    Darius: 0

• Oh that can't be good. After you guys thru in a bunch of words and punctuations I started lookin at the pictures an laughin at the words, I couldn't keep up. Usually I just flame for the underdog but I'm lost lol. Looks like ill have to start makin shit up to back up my bitches ;) I got Cho shit Dari!
    After a whole lot of Chinese symbols and taking into account the general consensus:

Lynog/Neilyo: 2
    Darius: 0

You know you've been well and truly beaten by me if Skydragon says you have.
  • If sky agrees lynog is on the winning side its an auto game over.
  • Twice in one thread Lynog and Skydragon agree... Darius, time to drop out of school and go work for McDonald's... Your life is officially over
  • No offense meant to Damdred... McDonald's can be an awesome *ahem* career...
  • I'm the only one who gets Lynog's Mum excited anymore...
  • Difference is... I have self-respect, enough to not lie on a text-based internet game. So you please, just shut the Fuck up. And I'm sure with your history of truth... You wouldn't lie about the money you make... Oh wait, that already happened.
  • tldr

i was better than darius at world of warcraft
  • Twice in one thread Lynog and Skydragon agree... Darius, time to drop out of school and go work for McDonald's... Your life is officially over
    Bro you're 50 something and you make less than I do as an intern getting paid to call you bad at a text based game on the internet. Please shut the fuck up lol
    you may earn more than him but what does that even mean? he has friends and and is a pretty well liked guy. All you have shown is that you're a stuck up douche bag who is a compulsive liar and overrates himself in every aspect of life. If i had to choose i would be Pie everyday of the week over a smug little runt like you. Get back on you're imaginary throne and pretend to look down on 12million people knobhead. Nobody here likes you scrub so gtfo and take your lies with you.
  • One other thing... That post while having you name in it, was more directed at Lynog and Skydragon and their history with each other, which you might know something about if you had been here longer than 1.5 rnds. The people who know will completely get that joke there while you, sir, are just ignorant. And prove it, repeatedly.
  • edited July 2013
    also a liar and prove that repeatedly too

~This faggot says I'll be right back and never comes back, but still finds the time to post in this. What a douche. Neilyo
  • ive been here 3 rounds IM IN THE LOOP!!!!!!! I GOT TO BE INT HE LOOP!! FLAZER FLAZER FUCK YOU AND YOUR PREVIOUS ROUNDS I GOT A JOKE
  • i don' work at mcdonalds qq i'm an actual cook in a restaurant bitch
  • Ooooh! You moved up? What TGIFridays? Lol
  • Golden Corral?
  • Bennigan's?
  • Red fucking Lobster!
  • You know I love you... No Homo, its not Tuesday
  • qq i'm not even a cook anymore i'm a kitchen manager qq, see all dreams can come true...even if they are nightmares
  • You forgot to call me names and tell me just how much better at everything you are... You're missing the theme Damdred!
  • i'm the best cook because i'm number 1 in 12 million qq
  • 100% only to learn how to put the mustard on the bun
  • If I work as a janitor at McDonald's, will they pay for my culinary school?
    No... But you can play WoW for 4 months and make 30k and put yourself through culinary school
  • daaayummm lolol, common guys, rofl!
  • flames. just cuz you get a.joke dosent.mean your in the loop. sorry buddy