Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New round, 8 days

edited July 2013 in General
Got your shit ready? Serious, with all this shit talking going around, I wanna see some epic carnage :) Btw wolf, if you're interested I'll group with you, I'm playing silently, going to see how big I can get an how many hoes I can smash ^^

Comments

• easy darius
  • lolol, This round was pretty fun if I do say so myself, regardless of it being an early war, Cannot wait personally :D
  • k2s going to get kted like 2 rounds ago for not participating in a war that he was participating in lol
  • is he playing this round? i dont remember what his name was started with a z i think didnt it?
  • I dont want to join the e-peen stroke fest... will there be an allliance for us common peasants?
  • edited July 2013
    I'm not creating one, Damdred?

In all honesty, I didn't intend on making one this round, I just did it because no one else stepped up to the plate.
  • There you are dharma, I never got to thank you for your contributions to the alliance, Thank you btw, you are a great person to play with :)
  • 2 New alliances next round...

"12 Million"

And

"Looking Down on 12 million"

I was going to AL "12 million" and thought I had an AL for "Looking Down On" but he turned out to be a fake so...
  • Pie, I told you I have no time to al when I am making 30k a year playing another game.
  • Is that THIS next 4 months... Damn!
  • You sir, are doing it wrong :-)
  • Chances of our AL not being a KT is 1 in [12 million]
  • Don't you guys have a S2 or S9 with 2800 to do? Gotta get into that .00001 right?
  • Maybe i should make the Neilyo alliance for the lolz
  • this isnt the alliance discussion thread you fgts
  • 2 New alliances next round...

"12 Million"

And

"Looking Down on 12 million"

I was going to AL "12 million" and thought I had an AL for "Looking Down On" but he turned out to be a fake so...
    Sector Message: Chances of this alliance being epic 1 in [12 Million]

Yeh I can see it working :)
    hehehehe
  • bahahaah