Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• i tried WoW for a while but didnt know enough nerds at the time to play with so i didnt last long, was an awesome game though.
  • I like how darius talks about how good he is at everything but SK

btw all 3d mmorpgs are shit, literally my combined time playing at least 20 different ones is less than a day due to how shit they all are
  • fuck you
  • I have a feeling they are more annoyed about how much you talk. It is very reminiscent of HG blabs, but then again, I remember your smack talk long ago, and instead of talking about SK, you always go back to how good you are at WoW

like... you've been repeating what you say every time you have recently been here for the past 6 years, might need to get new content (for me anyways since I know what you typically say, most people here don't) :-p

I should start to talk about how I was the best grinding bishop on a new maplestory world by a hell load, or talk about how good I am at civ 5, or talk about how amazing I am at ffr, but all that matters is it is about SK, and if you do a lot of talking the talk, and I mean a lot of it, it will piss a lot of people off. It is looking to burn a lot of bridges, and will only make it difficult to prevent harm to your own kingdoms you make

Many people who do these talks in the pfs have had a hard time pulling off the egotistical attitude and managing a well made kingdom without getting fucked over. It does incite some people to play, for a specific reason though, so I'll wish you the best of luck :-p
  • I know all about muscle memory and MMORPGs lol... My question is, why do the fucking healers run from the Pally trying to LoH... Fucking idiots lol :-)
  • Rolling up my pants legs. The shit is getting deep in here.
  • Rolling up my pants legs. The shit is getting deep in here.
    LMAO thats awesome

WoW sucks all those other games suck only good one was Diablo 2 and that was only good because I was 11. To new topics, I was going to quote you QWJ but its way back and dont feel like looking but, I imagine if people like lynog jones and you were play more often or at all it would bring people back for the competition. And I am sure you guys have people on Aim etc who you could convince to play again if you guys played :) maybe we could get 4-5 galaxies filled :) never know but if you guys dont play then its not helping the game stay alive.

To darius, if there is anything I have learnt in life is that the amount of money you make means fuck all and congrads on being young and having a degree etc. Money means nothing, I make a ton of it and it doesnt affect my life in any way other then it makes being able to buy shit easier thats about it.

ON TO PRO WOW. Unfortunately I am going to be the only one who says, prove it. I can say I was a pro at this and that as well without proof its nothing. I am sure ther eis some way for you to prove you made money example. If you made money at CS you played in CAL-I or P and its recorded on a site. So if you somehow made money on wow yo would have Ebay sales or auction sales emails etc.

ONNNNN TO SK, I have never heard of you prior to this round and i dont expect to because I havent played in 12 years myself and at the time I played Server 2 before the enhancements just a smaller s1 of 10 galaxies 30 or 40 sectors i dont remember. But I was a WG to Omni etc, and they dont remember me because I was shit comipared to the top players and I had a top 100 kd. My point being is Lynog and jones (sorry qwj) are names ive heard on a daily basis along with omni seph and a few more that are "Legends" to the game. We'll say Hall of Fame, there are stories of dws turtling to 1 mill and turning a bazillion goons in 12 hours and rolling all the tops etc crap like that. Lynogs beast kd that was like 96 million or some shit and the next closest was like 30 or wahtever. Point being is these guys have gained the reputation to be up there. Same with pie, I heard about his 267 loss round and heard he is one of the hardest kts so much so that we chose not to kt him this round because of how hard he is to kt. SO basically what im saying is learn some respect and these guys might play. Quit chirping and saying how aewsome you are. You already got some compliments from some players on building decent kds, so keep doing it and maybe they will come back but god quit repeating yourself with the same bullshit that no one believes.

• from a brief look at what you posted, i don't actually see any proof of you doing anything. Thats not to say you never its just not actually you on the video etc. If you were the worlds very very best (which imo is impossible due to there always being a class that counters another but w/e. I don't really care regardless.
  • Ill post a screenshot thatll make no sense to the 99% of the people playing to show how amazing i really am

• lol idk what to even say about that link
  • lol im with forlorn on this one haha
  • Lynog's link was certainly entertaining to read. Does that mean Darius has been lying about some things?
  • lewl, I asked some of my old WoW friends if they knew Darius. Most of them never even heard of him, two said he was some bad death knight.

And which prince of Qatar did you hang out with? I'm sure you know his name, right?
  • Hahaha. This is all too wonderful.

Wait someone lied on the internet? Nooooooooo.
  • Lynog's link was certainly entertaining to read. Does that mean Darius has been lying about some things?
    No can't you read. He is a God among 12 million. Stupid sky.
  • edited July 2013
    Silly me, I apologise. :)

Maybe the rest of us can also take the time to rant about non-existent Rank 1 kingdoms/characters too and how we beat 12 trillion players to the top in a billion different games and making gazillions of dollars whilst taking a shit and boasting about it on one of the smallest communities on the interwebz. Seems to be the theme these days.
  • Silly me, I apologise. :)
    Apology accepted.

• meadows you should come raid with me
    i haven't even leveled for the last expansion, nor do I really want to :(
  • wasnt much of a pvper as everything would get nerfed to fuck the second it became popular

druid for the win

except then they killed the tree
  • and pie they lowered the amount of xp it took to level up after so many expansions

vanilla wow it took a decent amount of time to get from 1-60 that you actually appreciated the story along the way

now to encourage new players and new characters it has been lowered so people can get upto speed quickly.
  • Except this isn't about Golrath or how amazing he is or isn't.
  • Isn't it a bit late though FH? I thought they were already on the last raiding tier.
  • edited July 2013
    frostmourne oceanic is the most high skill server in the game
  • edited July 2013
    Greetings. My name is Neyzio although you may know me as Neilyo. I played world of warcraft for about 6 years off and on towards the end. A friend of mine asked me to put some things about you into perspective, so here you go.

I'm not coming here to talk about how bad you are, but your thoughts of being good are highly misconstrued and here's why.

1. You never looked down on 12 million people. You played in Cyclone and Nightfall. Two of the worst battlegroups known to man. Friends of mine transferred to Nightfall to get Rank 1(But succeeded) because the only place worse than that was Emberstorm.

2. You got gladiator twice. Once in S2, Once in S8. I have no information on your s2 gladiator, but if I had to guess I would say you ran Resto Druid Warrior and got it in 2s before it became a 3's/5's only achievement.

3. You never made 30k in 4 months playing WoW. Xandyn was the highest profiting rating booster there was. He made about $1000 a week give or take.

4. You never sold rank 1. You never got rank 1. You never got anywhere close to rank 1. I cannot explain how you had an mmr of over 3000(Probably repetitive tanking and win streaking). But you never had a team over 3000. The only thing I can think of is you sucked Golrath's dick so much that he carried you for a few games.(See I know who Golrath is because he actually was in fact a good player who accomplished things) (Notice how I figured out the answer to this before I even finished my post)

4b. After further investigation, it was s8 where you got gladiator, and also when Exploitz got Rank 1. Now Golrath didn't even get r1, so clearly Exploits and Him carried you to glad range(Probably about 2300)Then they ditched you and went their separate ways. Though only Exploitz got r1 that season.

5. http://www.pvptracer.com/arena/classes/deathknight as you can see in the boxes half way down the page, you weren't even in the top 5 to finish the season out. (Not even counting the fact that not one of those teams made it to 3k)

I mean I could go on and on for hours about how mediocre you are, or how full of yourself you are, but I honestly have better things to do. I'm just slapping you up for my friend. You're no more than your average run of the mill player. If this were league of legends, you would be between Bronze I and Silver V.

TLDR: This guy never amounted to anything. Most of what he's said is a lie, all it takes is 15 minutes on google to figure out he's a bullshitter. He couldn't even get gladiator like a skilled played, he got carried playing a cheese comp by players far better than him.

Listening to your voice on this video made me want to cut myself (Troll video but still totally 100% you doing it)

• league of legends comparison...........
  • tl;dr

darius was the same in wow as he was on sk. an insane person with delusions of grandeur
  • Jesus Christ, Lynog's on a roll right now.
  • Jesus Christ, Lynog's on a roll right now.
    it aint me lol, a wow buddy of mine is tearing him apart here using my login.
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah I know it wasn't you, but you're still killing him overall. :)

I thought you had copied and pasted his reply, but getting your buddy to come down and reply personally is taking this all to a whole new level, haha.