Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• psh, atleast i don't fail almost all my hits out of newb
  • 2 out of 4 isn't almost all!
  • Oh.. and wasn't I tops in land less than 24h later... For about 2h AT LEAST... I WANT MY WARP GATE THIS NEXT ROUND YOU COCKSUCKERS!
  • XD if it wasn't for me you wouldn't of had that warp gate that round!
  • I was.the deciding vote on the warp gate. pie.owes all to me
  • psh you caused the sector civil war while we were in noob
  • Why dont Lynog QWJ play this next round? Seems like you boys have enough to time to check every once in a while :) Would be nice to see what you guys can do and would probablyg et a lot more people top lay and to play serious.

Honestly mate, we just cant find the motivation. We wanted to sign up the past 2 rounds and it gets to signup day and I just think fuck it. Jones registered this round but anyone who knows Jones will have noticed he probably put 40% effort in.

It is pretty bleak on sk now. S1 can barely fill. Most of the better players we knew have left. Even with 3,4,5 galaxies we had some great fun rounds but now that 1 barely fills it just doesnt seem worth it.

It is a shame really as it is a great game no matter what those people say who like to come back and say wow you guys still play this shit.
  • excuses
  • You go awol when we play anyway flaz!
  • Darius... Who am I proving what to by doing so? I know what I'm capable of... My friends know exactly what I can do... Hell the one or two enemies I have made know what I am. If you are asking me to prove something to you, well you just aren't worth the time and effort needed. If I did, you would just run to the PFs with all kinds of excuses as to why I made you run back to suckle your Momma's teet.

And yes Mr. D, I am one of the kds attempted to be killed early. And No, I'm not usually easy land. I'm one of the biggest turtles until the first war. It's because during Wars I unturtle faster than your mom's legs at the local BBC GANGBANG. And I give everything to the war. I'm also one of the best at getting activity into these wars. You may be proud of you massive S2 KD, but I'm proud of the fact I survived from start to finish on 1 kd, 3 seperate KTs... Suffering 267 losses in one round and fucking up many more. Please come back to PFs once you've been "back" longer than 1.5 rounds... Until then, you know nothing about anyone. You think you talk tough, but in all honesty... I believe dank and his tinfoil hat theories was more than I believe you.

Now... Run along and have Holo suck you cock a little more to make another SK clone tailored to you and you achieving top rankings...
  • oh the hurting Pie just gave out there was comical.
  • I agree. Loved that post by Pie. :)
  • Oh fuck. The world is about to end.
  • Your mom was easy land... Ooohhhhbbbbbhbbbb

<3
  • I dont think darius has many friends lol
  • hes run many a rank 1 alliances and rank 1 KDs back in the old days when it mattered, the usual bullshit people come in the forums and say after they haven't played for years except nobody will remember any of it because it didn't happen.

You said you went by the name exhalted if i remember right? If you did then i remember you and you where also nothing of note back then either, Face it delusional , your nothing, you never where, you aren't now and you never will be.
  • so from you saying you have run many a top alliance and wars the only thing you can tell me is you VAL'd an alliance once?

Shut up Darius, every time you type you make a fool of yourself.
  • 1. What? This 3/4 of round or last 3/4 round? I don't understand your thinking. You saw a KD this round that only died because of server down and last round... I died before you got off the cock. I've had more KTs than you have had kds, son. Please, please keep opening your mouth about shit you know nothing about... It's awesome!

2. Yes, yes you are... Otherwise, why post it? Let me spell it out... It's... S2... No... One... Gives... A... Fuck... Meadows had 20 kds better than your, IN ONE FUCKING ROUND.

3. No, turtling is not hard, please go back to SK School. It's effective. By the time I've unturtled most stop probing me. That's the advantage. And when dumb assed ALs declare War after 2 weeks... Need I say more?

4. Awesome, anything recently when it matters? It's easy as Fuck to run wars with 10 full sectors, but what happens when you have 5 half empty sectors... Try that one. I've done both and guarantee you I'm 10x's the man you are there. Getting KT'd for being big is easy. When you get KT'd for being a man... Then I might not dismiss you as a stupid fuck.

5. I have been through the same bullshit and I too came back after time off... But the main difference is, I didn't walk in acting like I knew everything. It's a different game. It's easier in ways, but harder in others... And you obviously know nothing about me or the shit I've been through in life, so please... Just shut the fuck up. And the whippings by my wife only come on theme day... Which is the second Tuesday of every month.

In all honesty, I don't care what anyone has to say about me and my life. Tiesto? Yeah Fuck him... In a nice way. I've said what I had to say to him and it was just the truth. If he's pissy over it, awesome for him... I'm over it. I don't care. I don't talk myself up. I know my limitations. Learn yours, learn the new SK, learn to keep your fucking mouth shut... Fuck just LEARN and we will all be happy.

• I don't have limitiations. I've conquered a world when I competed with 12 million people through sheer effort alone. Thats the difference between me and you Pie

wat
    :-))
  • being rank 1 on wow == being the best on sk

• I don't have limitiations. I've conquered a world when I competed with 12 million people through sheer effort alone. Thats the difference between me and you Pie

wat
    :-))
    I was rank 1 on the planet on WoW for a little while, I made $30k in about 4 months of playing professionally before quitting to go back to school.

Pretty nice if true tbf, the money I mean...must have had to put some hours in to do that.

• 1. The thing is, shhh, I am good. Great? No. I don't need the attention like you do though. Anyone can grow a top KD on SK these days. Yes, anyone.. even me. And if I remember correctly, weeks 2-3 is where the tops play for real. I have been top in week 2 and 3, once lol. It's not exactly what I strive for though. I get on here to talk to my friends from around the world. Friends... It's a concept you need to learn.

2. When people ask for a rnk 1... Can't believe I have to explain this, but... They mean S1. I know, its a hard thing to process... But the people want to see a top kd on the server with competition. Again for your tiny brain.. its S2, no one gives a Fuck.

3. My point, since you fail to connect the dots, is that I don't get KT'd for being "easy land" I get KT'd for being important to my alliance.

4. You mean that alliance that was twice the size of the next biggest with twice the number of KDs, that disbanded over inept leadership? And... They had a stacked sector, whether intentional or not, its was stacked. Perfect example of your leadership skills.

5. That is to say in a nice way "YOU DON'T KNOW ME BITCH AND DON'T EVEN PRETEND TO" My oldest son is nearing your age and he is already twice the man you are, based solely on these PFs though.

You.. conquered... A... World... 12 million? Really? When was that? It's just hard for me to believe that 10 people lost to you, let alone 12 million. You sir are the epitome of limitations. You mouth, your playing style, you... In general, that is your limitations. I love how one little paragraph got your tiny little thong into such a knot. You sir, get offended way easier than someone who is a top player should. There are some veterans we would welcome back and some that should just stay gone, you my friend fall into the latter category. And it has nothing to do with your skillzzzz, but everything to do with you. Stop being a fucking tool. Mommy is gonna stop kissing you soon if you keep this shit up.
  • PiePie
    edited July 2013
    And WoW? Really... That's your claim? I played WoW for 2 month and quit because of the easiness of it. I went from 1-57 in 30 days.. SOLO. It's a kiddie game.... Wait! That explains it!! Nevermind, I believe in you now... Somehow, I still believe in you.
  • If its easy to solo to 57 in a 30 day subscription, it isn't worth my time. Kudos to you though. I just can't believe someone would give up 39k a year playing a game. But I'm guessing you make 5x's that now, because hey... It's the internet and you can't post things that aren't true on the internet... I heard that on the internet and yes, I'm quoting a commercial... Just for you and your awesome S2 ranking.
  • $30k/4mths is not bad but then i saw the part where you said it was from playing WoW and I went " :| ". You know you can make that much while leaving Mom's basement ey?

Honestly how can you stand sitting at a computer for that long?!

• I'm an Everquest person myself... Max level on 6 classes with all AAs and have tanked, healed or was added dps on every Raid, but I never got paid. I did it for fun.

Comparing WoW and EQ, though similar, is like comparing S2 to S1. WoW is just that much easier IMHO that is.
  • I hope thats true, games like that are toxic. Hard to hold a normal conversation in person with people who just sit at home and game all day :/
  • Since we are telling life stories here...

I'm a 37 yr old father of 5 that works 60+ hrs a week as Ast. Director at a local humane society. I make 60k/yr and make enough to support my family comfortably. I play internet games for fun and love to hear all the good people do with their lives.
  • Final point on WoW and why I quit after 57... That was back when level cap was... 65-70 I can't remember if it was before the cap lift or after. But when you do 85% of the leveling in 30 days, its not fun. I hope you can at least concede that point now and no 350 land in newbie is harder than WoW.
  • I'm an Everquest person myself... Max level on 6 classes with all AAs and have tanked, healed or was added dps on every Raid, but I never got paid. I did it for fun.

Comparing WoW and EQ, though similar, is like comparing S2 to S1. WoW is just that much easier IMHO that is.
    I play wow myself off an on, I never played EQ, I liked DaoC though before it went to shit.