Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@bcartfall

edited June 2013 in Bugs and Exploits
alliamce pfs amd chat are buggy from the server switch.

thanks for letting us know your alive

Comments

• Amen, thanks for not deleting the game, **hearts**
  • Aye, sometimes we can send pm's to other KD's, sometimes we can't. Chats buggy, anddddd I need about 500,000,000 mill plat wired to my s2 account **wrath of bunnies**

Oh, PS, the scores are updating every hour not that i'm complaining but fyi.
  • yeah, I couldn't post last night either.
  • @bcartfall

the new server could be nice its just the code is glitchy with it atm
  • hopefully, will be fixed soon.
  • He's probably hammering out some bugs.
  • Yeah, I'm sure he is too. BCart has shown himself to be a highly efficient, competent and popular admin over the years who gives a shit about what we think.
  • Yeah, I'm sure he is too. BCart has shown himself to be a highly efficient, competent and popular admin over the years who gives a shit about what we think.
    That's the spirit!! :)
  • edited June 2013
    I wouldn't care either if I had you bunch of whiners ragging on me all the time. In fact I would have shuttered the game long ago. It takes a good admin to put up with users like some of the ones we have here.
  • edited June 2013
    So good that he hasn't said "Hello" in years..

Thankfully, not all admins are like him.
  • These issues and the "login attempt failed issue" will be looked into after the weekend or on Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • These issues and the "login attempt failed issue" will be looked into after the weekend or on Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Uh...
  • @bcartfall

If everyone promises to be nice and stop bitching about you, will you say hi more often?
  • That's always been my theory, scars.

Also, hey @BCartFall, how's it going? Been a while. =)
  • edited June 2013
    These issues and the "login attempt failed issue" will be looked into after the weekend or on Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I mean, Hey bcart, thanks for everything that you have done for me in the past 12 years, and all of the fun and excitement despite the many challenges, you are appreciated :)
  • edited June 2013
    As the good book said the great one has come in our time of need and forced great humiliation upon the dark one.
  • Hi BCart. I'm glad you're posting more often. Thanks!
    and lol Sky, BCart just showed you what's up lol
  • I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. He posted 21 minutes after me too, so not sure if that's a coincidence. :)
  • I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. He posted 21 minutes after me too, so not sure if that's a coincidence. :)
    I'm thinking more conspiracy.. Where is Dank when you need him to tell us that Sky is Cart?
    I'm thinking more conspiracy.. Where is Dank when you need him to tell us that Sky is Cart?
    He lost his tinfoil hat and needs to find it before he comes here and the Scouse threat scrambles his brains.
  • edited June 2013
    @bcartfall good job lol seriously nice to see you posting
  • Im sure bcart reads the forums every now and then, doubt there is much to reply to for him
  • Im sure bcart reads the forums every now and then, doubt there is much to reply to for him
    You're right. I don't post that often. B-)
  • Logging in with an incorrect password will no longer result in a wait time of 60 minutes..
  • Damn, twice in two days. Don't go making it a habit now..

Edit: But in all seriousness BCart, the community would appreciate it if you would come and interact here and there.. A casual comment here, a simple "Hello" there. You'd be surprised how happy it would make some of us. :)
  • Hey! Me and SkyDragon agree on something!

See, @BCartFall, when you come around magic happens!

=D
  • Logging in with an incorrect password will no longer result in a wait time of 60 minutes..
    I think i just jizzed, **thanks bcart!!!
  • "Logged into my sk accout and I jizzed in my pants."
  • "Logged into my sk accout and I jizzed in my pants."
    B-)