Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

Comments

• If he knows what's good for him, he won't come back. SK ain't worth it anymore. :)
  • isnt worth it if your a whore who wants to get a big score but me and the boys still get enough fun out of it to keep coming back
  • if he played now he would have a scouse choo choo train ridden right into his asshole. end of

Unless he learned C++ then he'd be right where you few are.
    IMO Seph was overrated back in the day now people are being revisionist about it.

Sure his schtick for a big score round was being a turtle whore, and he was generally a nw whore overall. IMO there is no denying Seph was one of the best though. Lots of people like to talk about the round he was all napped up and was grabbed but, anyone can grab someone if they want to break a NAP late game...
    I may putting him up there a bit because when I quit for a few years, Seph was undeniably the top player. He had a silver tongue, too. I think were he to play today he'd be at the top.

But yeah, he was dramatic.

• This abortion of a thread hasn't died yet?
  • When is the shemale lover guna log back in the his homosexual choppin pf account and stop having erotic fantasies about me while logged into that account
  • edited July 2012
    blah blah something about penis blah
  • its obvious Jerry, You wanna have a homosexual encounter with me don't you?

sorry to burst your bubble buddy but im a one way street. If i was gay i still wouldn't let some little weasel faced sick nonce like faggot like yourself anywhere near me.
  • edited July 2012
    You sound mad.
  • i have no reason to be mad brah, im not the one that found a penis in his GFs pants. O wait that didnt make you mad did it? it made you wet.... my bad
  • Lynog, you keep bringing it up that his partner is a she-male so I'm starting to think that you want in on some of that action yourself because you sound kind of jealous. :)
  • You still sound mad, brah.
  • notice how lynog talks shit when he was a pawn compared to when sephiroth played?
  • I'm new to starkingdoms but this Lynog guy seems like an absolute tool?
    Lol...new guys dont make account names called 'Lolz'. They make ones like 'Brian1992' or 'Ub3rPr0' or 'Sn!p3r'
  • or lewstherin.
  • Id actually go as far as saying sephiroth wouldnt be able to play now

he was a 1 tick player with NO plan B and would get destroyed by the top offensive players now.

Good turtler though
  • or lewstherin.
    And Dogtown is what...out of this world?
  • or lewstherin.
    uhhh, yeah.
  • or lewstherin.
    uhhh, yeah.
    I suggest Doggypoo for you.
  • Brilliant thread. :)
  • edited June 2013
    Oh wow, this thread is funny. Can't believe I never checked these forums over the last 25 hours. :)

Okay, so anyway we left Colchester and drove to Liverpool. Arrived just after 5pm I think and went to his "address". First thoughts on the area - Looks like an area for people on benefits who are entitled to free housing. Parked the car outside number 33. As I get out the car, a couple comes out the house. I say to my mate that unless this bitch is a 50 year old man, that's not Lynog. Didn't want to freak the guy out so ask him if he has a son at home. He asked me why I'm asking. I said because a friend said he lived here over the internet. He said he has a son, but he's 5 years old. I just looked at my mate, and I knew we were thinking the same thing - What a fucking pussy. I say sorry to the guy and that we probably got the wrong address, we get back in the car, have a big laugh over it, and then drive onwards to more important things in Preston. I wasn't surprised at all that this was a fake address, but hey I'll still take a chance because I was headed in that direction anyway. I knew that there was a 99% chance that it'd be a fake address because no-one gives their real address. You don't know the person and you don't want this bastard knowing exactly where you live. You're not only putting yourself in danger but whoever you're living with as well.

Only reason it took so long to post was because I got absolutely smashed last night when out with my mates in Preston. Still got a massive headache but whatever. I'm actually thankful to Lynog because I was going to go Tuesday, but pushed it back to Monday since I wanted to kick his ass sooner rather than later. So thanks, Lynog. You may not have been there, but it was definitely worthwhile later, fucking crazy shit!
    I WAS THERE. LYNOG WASN'T.

He's a fucking pussy. What am I supposed to do, kick the shit out of a family that has nothing to do with this nonsense just to prove something to a bunch of irrelevant assholes in the forums of an insignificant shitty game? Lol.

No. Lynog, give your real address. Give your real name as well so I can hunt you down if you don't show up. Either that, or some other retard like Flazer, Qwjnigger or someone else come with you this time to a neutral place. Tell me what you'll be wearing so I can single you out and crush you with my car. Please!
    I'll leave these forums if Lynog shows the pic within the next 5 minutes.

Prove you live there. I can tell you he didn't, BECAUSE I WAS THERE. What is it with you lot? Can't read?

I could say I live at 21 Whatever Road in Merseyside which is a fake address. Lynog will come to try and kick my ass. I'll stay in the forums saying he didn't show and laugh and ridicule him. He'll come on later and say he came but it was fake and I didn't live there. Does that mean he's lying? Does this mean I'm lying?

Because I'm not. I know there's a lot of idiots here, but simple logic dictates that Lynog can't prove it's his house. Technically, I could be lying as well which is fair enough. But to take a picture of a persons own house should take 5-10 mins max. He hasn't done so.
    metroickha - Yes, thanks for reminding me over something that I'm pissed about not doing.

Flazer - Fuck off and die. You don't know anything so I don't know why you involve yourself in things.

------------------------------------------------------

I was there. Lynog wasn't.

Lynog, pics. Now.
    I don't lie about anything, and I certainly don't have to lie about this, considering I was on my way to Preston. So what? If Lynog was there and he somehow miraculously won, I would've gone to the nearest DIY shop, come back and.. well, I'm not typing the rest.

I'm not afraid of anything, hence why I always come down. I've proven I was there with a first hand account of what happened. What has Lynog proved that he was there? - NOTHING.
    I don't even know why you're letting this go on like this. you just don't make any sense to me at all. Maybe you're trying to deflect the pic situation because the reality of it all will prove you're a liar, maybe it's your ego or maybe you just love lying and talking shit 100% of the time.

Show the pic.
    Haven't read the previous comments, don't care. No pics, so not Lynog's house. He'a a pussy and I win. I was there, he wasn't around. I'm not going to repeat what I've already said to 14 year old retards. End of.

-------------------------------------------

By the way, you bore me, Lynog. When I talk to you, I can actually feel my IQ slipping to double digits. Thankfully, it goes back up to triple digits once I go to another website, so it's not permanent.

Think I'll quit this round now. Can you do me a favour before the next round please - Commit suicide? Would appreciate it, "brah".

Don't bother replying, I'm finished for the round. Was nice flirting with you, then raping you. Hard. You didn't have a shot against me, loser. Got crushed under my hand like a bug. I've got more important things to do now than get into a pissing contest with the resident retard for the next few weeks until the next round. SK isn't that important to me.

Later, pussy. Just try to grow a set of balls by August if you can so if we challenge each other again, you don't pussy out. Ta.
    Well, I think that says it all.

I could get my mate to come here, make an account and say he was there with me. But you'd all say it was my multi account, so no point. I could equally have taken pics, but you'd say they were taken the day before, the day after, after Lynog had left, before Lynog arrived etc.

The facts are as follows: I went to Jeffreys Drive. Lynog wasn't there. He gave me a fake address. Now, he can easily prove that I'm talking shit by proving that that's his address. How? Take a pic of the house right now. Or even a video with him walking through the front door. That would prove that I didn't go. But he can't. Why? Because it's not his house. And it would prove that I went there and he didn't live there. He knows it. I know it. There's jackasses all over this thread that don't know how to use common sense in such matters. And that's a shame.

I don't think I'll bother any further with this matter. Darubian, Flazer and the other idiots are defending a guy without looking at the facts. Almost like a group of retards ganging together when ones in trouble. Lynog lied about his address because he knew I'd come and kick his ass. He can't take a simple pic or video to prove he lives there. I'm not going to continue with this whatsoever until Lynog proves he lives there. End of.

Darubian, Flazer, Lynog - Go fuck off and die.

oh sorry skynoob i copied all the latest posts you made

that you edited out with

lynog got knocked the fuck out

must be sooo embarrassing
  • edited June 2013
    Cool story, "brah". :)
  • edited June 2013

Okay, so anyway we left Colchester and drove to Liverpool. Arrived just after 5pm I think and went to his "address". First thoughts on the area - Looks like an area for people on benefits who are entitled to free housing.
    We call them niggers ;)
  • Rohan gets it. :)

That's cool, Tiesto. I just said all this stuff for the lol's, nothing more. The more people rage, the better. But it gets surprisingly boring pretty quickly, haha. It was hard to stay interested.
  • it was funny at the time...and re-reading its still funny i think we were actually kting lynog when this was going on...good times
  • Rohan gets it. :)

That's cool, Tiesto. I just said all this stuff for the lol's, nothing more. The more people rage, the better. But it gets surprisingly boring pretty quickly, haha. It was hard to stay interested.
    I do understand very much :P
  • PiePie
    edited June 2013
    No Malt Liquor?

Neighbor!!
  • What word begins with and N and ends in a R that you never ever wanna call a black man to his face???
    nonsense, peter griffin did it, and they respected him ;)

• skydragon is all talk

ill be in london soon if you want to change that m8