Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kill The Cheat kingdoms

edited June 2013 in General
All Kill The Cheat kingdoms that just came out of newbie are defenseless but with around 4k Dragoons and around 0 - 1k soldiers. Up to you if you want to kill them before they cause problems.

Kill the Cheat 1 (1:20) Desert Wasteland 295 43,508 1,200
Kill the Cheat 2 (1:19) Desert Wasteland 275 17,305 1,200
Kill the Cheat 2 (1:19) Desert Wasteland 295 50,717 1,200
Kill the Cheat 4 (1:6) Desert Wasteland 295 50,006 1,200
Kill the Cheat 5 (1:18) Desert Wasteland 285 42,402 1,200
Kill the Cheat 6 (1:15) Desert Wasteland 285 43,511 1,200
Kill the Cheat 7 (1:10) Desert Wasteland 285 39,046 1,200
Kill the Cheat 8 (1:20) Desert Wasteland 285 45,435 1,200
Kill the Cheat 9 (1:18) Desert Wasteland 285 40,741 1,200
Kill the Cheat 10 (1:18) Desert Wasteland 285 40,752 1,200
Kill the Cheat 12 (1:2) Desert Wasteland 285 47,979 1,200

Comments

• I'm sure we'd stop attacking if they would
  • well considering apparently from what i'm hearing they are coming after red plague lol
  • this should prove it wasn't me to begin with, I couldn't possibly have created any multi's like that with a 72 hour newbie period to exact my revenge lol :) Case, Closed. however... you were the ones who took out DiR, correct? **just gunna... throw that out thur...**
  • whats it matter, haydens already said ehs goin to kill prett much everyone in my alliance multis or no multis so its you guys that are bitches and if yo honestly think hes going to disband after the war hah, hello new fc that cowboys is ^_- so we continue our fight
  • however... you were the ones who took out DiR, correct? **just gunna... throw that out thur...**
    No, i disbanded.

• edited June 2013
    You better contact him Ian, think of your children. Do you want them to grow up without their father? Who will teach them how to hunt and survive?

• Always Mr.Serious, haha your posture must be fucked from having something shoved up your ass all day :(
  • You do know, 2 of your kills were helped with multis and we are still ahead in kills? Correct? You are more delusional than ever, and I was talking about rohans claim earlier about how he was goin to disband after war.

And of course i wouldn't speak about a ceasefire when it was two kingdoms hitting you and my kingdoms at the same time lol. And Zeal is a good player and actually enjoys playing to troll people so be quiet darius
  • Always Mr.Serious, haha your posture must be fucked from having something shoved up your ass all day :(
    I'm honestly curious. You dont seem to enjoy the game, I am going to now write a real long post in responce to what you said. it will explain in detail how i do not feel the need to respond to you. I will further explain how you do not get under my skin and do not know how to troll anyone because i am the one who is trolling.
    fixed
  • leader incompetence over 1:11 leaving? LOL yes its a great idea to post someone whos not in a war with you and take 1-2 days worth of activity to kill while the other alliance picks you off....

ITS A GREAT PLAN.

GOOD JOB DARIUS YOU ARE EXCELLENT AT THIS GAME.

You are just an idiot who doesn't know how to build a good kingdom without napping the universe i'm honestly glad zeal and jones decided to ruin your kingdom. Your Terra was one of the worst top kingdoms i've seen in a long time gg and dont' complain about multis you got it light compared to most in red plague
  • leader incompetence over 1:11 leaving? LOL yes its a great idea to post someone whos not in a war with you and take 1-2 days worth of activity to kill while the other alliance picks you off....

ITS A GREAT PLAN.

GOOD JOB DARIUS YOU ARE EXCELLENT AT THIS GAME.

You are just an idiot who doesn't know how to build a good kingdom without napping the universe i'm honestly glad zeal and jones decided to ruin your kingdom. Your Terra was one of the worst top kingdoms i've seen in a long time gg and dont' complain about multis you got it light compared to most in red plague
    My NAPs did nothing idiot, the only ones capable of breaking me at any point in the game broke me regardless.

I offered to do the ceasefire so we could work together to take down the external threats without having to worry about the war you stupid fucking moron. How do you not understand that concept?
    Yep here goes the name calling you really are a great top, it seems to me that you were the moron who posted them during war and got there attention away from breaking our members as well.

Your the moron who was complaining about multis rapeing you, and you know I was a really nice guy when that happened I didn't pk you when I could have all I needed was 50 pas and 5 missles and I didn't do it because I knew you had gotten multi'd.

So I hope you come back from now on darius so I can ruin your round like jones and zeal have it will really make my round every round. And blah blah blah your naps yep you sure did try to nap my alliance so that we wouldn't go after you, you are a worse nw whore than dreams ever was but 1/3rd the player. lol
  • June 10, 13:41:38 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 10 (1:18) and was victorious.
    June 10, 13:51:46 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 12 (1:2) and was victorious.
    June 10, 13:56:25 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 13 (1:7) and was victorious.

And it starts.
  • I'm me I have a right to critize you just a much as you have to cry in threads and write 2-3 pages worth of bullshit.

I had 15 players each with 10 pas ready to drop at a moments notice so dont' say I didn't have the numbers I had plenty. And the tick we were doing it you were powerless so don't sit so high and mighty I took pity on you for being multi raped thats it.

Oh no I understand more about the game mechanics than almost anyone does lol. Jones got bored quit, he told me well before hand that it was going to happen.

and whatever who cares? Obviously you care because you write novel length posts about how much you don't care lol.
  • So I didnt read all your bullshit darius but the fact that you chose not to roll the kds who were purposely building to roll your precious KD makes any statements you make here invalid and you should stop playing. Seriously thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.
  • I don't know who CFH is.

Darius, you're very stupid.
  • Your point darius would make sense if we were targeting there alliance, we are not we are not going after that guy or doing anything to him.

If his AL wants to say something or have a conversation with me he can i won't require his surrendor or be a prick becuase its not in my nature as it is in yours.
  • June 10, 13:41:38 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 10 (1:18) and was victorious.
    June 10, 13:51:46 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 12 (1:2) and was victorious.
    June 10, 13:56:25 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 13 (1:7) and was victorious.

And it starts.
    This guy is allied to CFH. How much will you whine now that the multi is helping you?

I'd imagine alot less, hypocritical fucks
    Cowboys, gotcha.

Again, you're stupid though. Why do you assume I'm in RedPlague?
  • also hes not a current kt of ours, the multi was piggybacking your kts so shut up before you look even more stupid darius
  • You quoted my post?

I'm not sure what else you want me to assume.
  • Killing one of the awesome Scousers for being well....Awesome. Whats new.
  • how are we beaten? Just because our dws are mostly dead? Because 1:11 is leaving...and even after all that we have the kill count lead?
  • I win!!!
  • then you will never get it from me, and my ego isn't whats at stake here tbh Rohan had a decent proposal to stop war that we agreed on and you decided nope when you guys killed splinter.

So you guys are the new FC and my alliance has always been about what they want unlike some people who decided to post zeal up as a kt to feed his ego that his precious kingdom was ruined
  • ummm darius- cowboys declaired on red plague... just staying
  • Yep you will be ending it when you disband
  • Except you are wrong, we were killing multis and then thecompany went into red alert and was about to jump us, even rohan will admit this he planned this whole universal gangbang on redplague for a long time. So just because you want to go back and rewrite history does not make it any less true. So please sit down and actually know your facts before you speak
  • of course most of the "ATs" that became ats were because of the multis failing on them every day lol, your logic is silly.

I'm willing to accept your unconditional surrender before it gets to late and you end up getting farmed by the other alliance for you guys being utter tools
  • no its quite possible to blame multis, oh look i have 3-4k goons borderline safe D, oh hey i just took 6 fails on me now i'm an AT, oh hell now peopel are raising sand.

Oh look war is coming nothing to do but grow big offenses and smash people, my kingdom build was ruined early so might as well.

Not idiotic at all its good thinking and all these "stuipd" ATs lasted a long time in their kt so stop demeaning them most of them are much better players
  • Its interesting that dank stops posting at the same time that darius started...