Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And the winner is.... Rebirth!

edited March 2013 in General
poor activity on weevils behalf i presume

Comments

• Well not only Rebirth.
  • well, it also helps when weevils kds don't cut deals to save their precious NW.

cough *kong* cough.
  • He probably means because you put you were leaving Weevils towards the end of the war so that no one would hit you or anyone in your sector but never left.. :P
  • well mmulties rebirth help a lot.

yeah, blame the multis who have been chasing tank killer & pie all over the place on why weevils got owned.

it couldn't be the disorganization or the fact that everyone in that alliance was more concerned about farming exploded land then kt'ing targets.

hell it also couldn't be all the NW whores that wouldn't touch a kt because they were afraid they'd get attacked back...

nope...gotta be the multis lol.

yeah, blame the multis who have been chasing tank killer & pie all over the place on why weevils got owned.

it couldn't be the disorganization or the fact that everyone in that alliance was more concerned about farming exploded land then kt'ing targets.

hell it also couldn't be all the NW whores that wouldn't touch a kt because they were afraid they'd get attacked back...

Sarcasm + 1

Sarcasm + 1
    Thx captain obvious

Sarcasm + 1
    Thx captain obvious
    Sarcasm +2
  • Now this may just be stirring the pot but I couldn't help myself with that 3 hits a day for 10 land each comment:

March 12, 12:47:33 Our brave kingdom konG (x:xx) attacked dustinwin (x:x) and conquered 449 planets.

March 12, 12:51:34 Our brave kingdom konG (x:xx) attacked dustinwin (x:x) and conquered 323 planets.

March 13, 04:11:27 Our brave kingdom konG (x:xx) attacked ZAPP BRANNIGAN (x:x) and conquered 605 planets.

March 13, 18:16:43 Our brave kingdom konG (x:xx) attacked Dopeman (x:x) and conquered 30 planets.

March 13, 18:16:49 Our brave kingdom konG (x:xx) attacked Dopeman (x:x) and conquered 25 planets.

March 14, 03:42:34 Our brave kingdom konG (x:xx) attacked The Aerie (x:xx) and conquered 685 planets.

Something just doesn't add up there... please tell me more about how you only get 10 land per hit?! :P Now to give you credit you have defended from quite a few unsuccessful hits the last few days but still... not too shabby hit wise..
  • Who... who are these people?
  • And in less than a tick pacific 1:6 is dead
  • Tag! Multis are it!
  • 1:14 Has participated greatly in the war. Rebirth has just greater leadership and motivation.

How much damage can i do making 3 hits a day for 10 land each? No the reason we are not active in the war is simply because as soon as our leadership died we all lost interest. There's no NW Whores here, especially not in this round lol.

I've been attacked and failed on like 20 times, i don't see how that is me talking my way out of anything.

funny...you sell your alliance out by giving all the leadership information to Rebirth, you start hitting dustinwin who's also getting attacked by multis, and now you finally abandon ship after pacific gets torched in an hour.

save your precious NW at the costs of your old alliance. i hope you still get your round ruined pussy.
  • Who... who are these people?
    are you playing buddy!
    Nope, just passing through. How far into the round is it?
  • Its about 7 carrots into the round
  • Lol :) he sounds super mad at a game.... If you can't lead, don't expect ppl to follow!!!
  • Nah, you'll always have weaker people who will follow.
  • Whats up with people writing huge text walls lately?
  • Long text means people care about the game.

Surely u can tell me where ur kd is now orange. There's only 10 days left.
  • I'm the rank 1 kd ofc
  • No you aren't... That's me! Well once you get rid of all the people who cheat I will be. Cause the rule is... Ranked higher than me, you cheat!
  • edited March 2013
    Might I just add that it's ridiculous that Weevils lost that war. They were far and away the strongest alliance in SK round 55. This just goes to show that it's quality and not quantity which wins wars.
  • You are very good a quoting clichés arent you
  • You are very good a quoting clichés arent you
    Sarcasm +3
  • Organized kills and a group of ppl tired of cheating fucktards GBin their KDs will prevail :)
  • Guess my Whiner thread wasn't enough to contain all you folk. Sorry I disappointed you all with my high expectations for corralling this crap. Call me Nostra-Dark Fort for seeing this coming though.