Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog

edited January 2013 in General
Is the bot going to be running next round? i dont want to build thru newbmode to find out theres still a hundred bots.

Cheers

Comments

• go play goc
  • Alright Orange, it's getting old.
  • I just logged in to GoC today. This is the state of the game:

- xLTx will missile and KT you if you break them legit. They brought a big enough group that you are pretty much fucked unless you have a group of your own.

Id rather do it on SK and get KTd for it. If the game is bot-free, that is. Ill defo hop onto GoC if the bots are still here.
  • Havent played goc in a month. Is it realy holo's friends who dominate the round there?
  • Seems to be what every one is crying about lol
  • UAs ruined the game?
  • I did a bit of reading... Lt suggested custom sectors, so ppl made custom sectors. Lt then pulled a bait n switch, making three normal sectors so they could get another 10-15 kingdoms.

Now they KT people who build better than them, and ppl are raging. Its actually kind of funny, i was in one of those sectors hahah
  • edited January 2013
    So you are saying LT messed up sk this round with botsso they could dominate at goc?
  • Nah you are the botmaster i thought... you and k2 tagteamed it with HG at the helm.
  • LT conspiracy nutters. Nothing to see here.
  • I don't care enough anymore to go on a tangent so ill just recap this round on SK and GoC for ya's.

This round in SK: My rank 10 kd got suicided on and ATed, followed up with xLTx bot rape for the finisher.

This round in GoC: My rank 10 kd got suicided on and Agro probed, followed up with xLTx KT for the finisher.

I see no diff in playing either game tbh...
  • Well the KT happened leading up and during war. Whether or not LT was in AB I would have called for your KT anyway.
  • I don't give anyone an option not to kill me once I'm in goon mode, and its not a question of whether xLTx were in the alliance that KTed me... That's common knowledge.

All I'm saying is those twits did a bang up job on SK, the fact anyone trusts them not to do the same in GoC is naive...

Einstein's definition of insanity?
  • I cant see any hint of cheating yet though. They just went warmode on people who werent expecting it.

• Einstein's definition of insanity?
    Shouldn't that be more applied to people who continually play SK?
  • edited January 2013
    I cant see any hint of cheating yet though. They just went warmode on people who werent expecting it.
    The only issue I saw concerning cheating that I didn't like on GoC is when Holo disabled that farm but kept the identity of the player who made it secret and didnt disable his main. Holo's position verbatim " I'm a nice admin ill give him a second chance". Now I don't agree with that personally... Give em an inch and they take a mile? There were like 8 multis promptly disabled in GoC too.

These games aren't cheat proof tbh... And if there's a will there's a way, Holo can say he's active enough to stop them but... How many second chances will be given?

And Einstein's definition of insanity can be applied to these games and its players in numerous ways, applied to me also... I sign up and play the same way every round and same shit happens lol
  • A special case because of the person? Why was it a special case?
  • edited January 2013
    The only issue I saw concerning cheating that I didn't like on GoC is when Holo disabled that farm but kept the identity of the player who made it secret and didnt disable his main. Holo's position verbatim " I'm a nice admin ill give him a second chance".
    I figured I'd wait a round to see if that happened. It will be just another SK clone then. Holo was the one that they bumped me off the list for when they did their council. I was like yeah right I give you idiots two weeks before this thing is a total joke. Two weeks later every single person on that council was caught cheating and multi raping everyone.
    That was a special case. Most of the time it'll just be disable and move on, like you saw with those 11 KDs.
    Special ed. Why did you ruin your own game? What a waste of time.
  • edited January 2013
    Between that... xLTx being handed two rounds in a row via beta round default, and the xLTx bots advertising GoC... Was hard to take it srsly tbh...

I applaud your effort, Holo... But we already deal wit those idiots here and expect them to fight dirty per norm. I mean there outright bragging about being given a stacked alliance which Holo restacked "randomly" ofc, and straight lol stomping all competition off the server, and silly Holo sees no issue with it... Even as 30 or so players don't return "Most of the SK vets bailed once they saw who was running the top alliance". How does Holo respond? "Play better"... And he was srs looool, Play better vs the guys known to bot rape ppl over fair grabs? Lmao... Right. Not to mention half of the "vets" that quit have and could out play those guys ez mode, they get bot raped for it every round as a matter of fact

Was worth a shot I suppose... But ill take my chances here if I'm gonna play this stupid shit, atleast here I know exactly what to expect.

Ps, Here's a good one for ya, Dank... Omni is on GoC seemingly setting policy,testing,and concepts....Lulz. Just waiting for Kesha and Tex to show up and we got a multi man reunion!
  • edited January 2013
    No, you were a dumbass and LT wasn't. You let everyone know you were massing goons, you joined a stupid situation (custom sectors), you're bitching about the one mistake Holo made (if that's all you can harp on with any actual substance, you have a really shitty beef).

Here on SK I've been real pissed about UA's and cheating and botting. Some LTers have moved onto GoC presenting the intention of playing out a new game. So far, none have been proven to cheat there - they've only been playing. You know what you've been doing? Bitching.

If there's a grand conspiracy for LT to cheat undetected and rise to the ranks of the SK and GoC leaderboards, then so be it - Lithuania's pride and joy in the world can be mastery on online text based games, whatever. Otherwise, please shut up and stop spamming both boards about how bad these people are when you bring nothing of substance to the table. If there is actual proof brought up your stupid bullshit is going to dilute a real case so fuck off.
  • Is the bot going to be running next round? i dont want to build thru newbmode to find out theres still a hundred bots.

Cheers
    Yes I will build bots again next round to protect my KD.
  • is DW's fdc fixed yet, cause I heard no LTs were playing that pt so it'll have to wait another round
  • is nosocialgroup retarded or just as fucking dumb as the liths themselves?

he tries so hard to defend holos game but i am yet to see him provide a suitable reply to all of the relevent issues that were bought up

- holo leaking peoples probe histories to friends
    - holo not diabling cheaters completely
    - overmoderation
    - holo favourtism to his own friends over others
    - stupid ideas regarding pts, grouping and such that holo is now going to waste time integrating

if u want to play with stupid PTs, rude lithuanians and cheating scum then goc is the game for u

so nsg fuck off there kthnxbi
  • biased admin=dead game
  • solution: Dont play sk or goc

youre welcome
  • is DW's fdc fixed yet, cause I heard no LTs were playing that pt so it'll have to wait another round
    Hahaha
  • So basically, GoC is Lith-central and anyone else playing is just their bitch? Got it. Always handy to have the admin in your pocket too, I suppose (Can delete and cover-up anything you want them to). SK's a better place then without these faggots around.
  • wat a surprise we have another retard that comes heres thinkin they kno their shit

ill keep u honest m8

back the fuck off before u look more like an idiot
  • pospos
    edited January 2013
    pos, on the other hand, has a whole different agenda and has been against GC from the first day it's released.
    incorrect but its no surprise youd assume that in an attempt to undermine my experience

the truth is i noticed the admin abusing his position and got sick of reading shitloads of terrible ideas that you were going to implement

next round will be cool i hear omni wants u to make a farm every hour or something?

HAHA
  • biased admin=dead game