Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PROTEST & QUIT PETITION TO BCART

edited January 2013 in Game Talk
If you have quit playing due to the bot post below and why.

My reason:

I can not play this game because the Admin has done nothing to stop Kesha's bot. I find it insulting that everytime he chooses a mod they are the same crowd that creates the bots, groups with them, befriends them, and work together to blur the player and game rules. This game has been and will continue to be unplayable until this is corrected. This has bred a culture of lies and conspiracies that all lead back to decisions and choices made by the worst admin the internet has ever known. Seriously BCart you are not an admin you are more like a freelancer that has no horse in the race. I know you can do better but I feel you stall purposely for the amusement of your pals.

Comments

• agree with the above...
  • @bcartfall

Anyone got their paypal refunded yet?
  • I didnt sign up this round so didnt quit but if the bots are around next round I will delete in newbie.

Even if I dont get multied id rather not play than have competition multied
  • @BCartfall

Block Kesha's bot and implement measures like daily auto-scans you fat cunt.
  • @BCartFall

I'm not going to quit. If people gave me half the amount of crap they give you, I'd have shut it down long ago.

Thanks for keeping it going for the people who love it.

That being said, I'd totally be up for some bot cleaning. =)
  • @BCartFall

Please take the few simple steps it would take to save this epic game.
  • @Bcartfall

please clean up the bots.
  • we should pay zealtys train/plane ticket to murder him irl
  • Send Viva that way he can post pics... Oh wait....
  • My protest is as the above.

Sk site rules say that multis/ bots will be suspended when found along with other cheaters and abusers . This is not getting done ! So the basic principles of the game is floored from square one. There is no point in me spending a lot of my time trying to build a top kingdom and spending time making an alliance when bots kill me off due to previous grudges.

I don't directly blame b Cart as he could and probably should have kicked this worthless game into touch years ago as it earns him little money and all he gets is abuse and has had sk players even go to his own home which is not acceptable.

Our best bet is for kesha to close the bot site down. Its just too easy. For example !!!!

As many of you no I used to have a relationship with "Lynogs" mam.

I cheated on my previous wife for his mam, however I ended our relationship as I felt guilty !
    Lynogs mam would not leave me alone and used to walk around nacked and lay it on plate for me and subsequently made love daily.
    I regretted eating the pie every night ! But the fact is that it was To Easy !!!

Likewise is the bot production sight
  • edited January 2013
    Don't feel bad for the abuse he receives. I have played for 12 years and not once has he engaged in discourse with this community. At best I have seen two occasions where he made a post to do so, answered a few fluff questions from people acting like he was a wizard, then disappeared. He does the bare minimum and it was no different when the game was in its prime. It is the community itself that kept this game alive. All he does is make sure it is running. If you want to thank someone thank Crash who appears to be the only person he comminicates with and he is the reason it still exists. If he wasn't around the forums would also be bot flooded.
  • Still don't see enough of crash anyway .... and it's a in game moderator that is neutral in which we need for the sk game to live.
  • edited January 2013
    That dude is a first rate forum mod. Most forums are identical with overbaring dorks banning and warning everyone. This place is unique it is special because we don't have it here. We need a damn in game mod though and we need some nazi overbaring person to do it. At least for a few rounds to straighten this crap out.
  • edited January 2013
    No more premium accounts, And if you have a pay pal you should try Jesterawx's plan of reporting it to pay pal for a refund do to game terms violations via the admin. Also not voting for rewards and mass deletion next round might get his attn. Spamming his inbox and PFs the last day of the round has got his attention before as well.

It would literally take Bcart 5 minutes to find these multis and disable/remove them and another 5 minutes to check up on us a couple times during the round. I mean its not like they hid there ip matching or anything.

His complete lack of activity besides to reset is a complete insult to anyone who bought a premi.
  • edited January 2013
    It is going to take more effort than that. Kesha bot is capable of hiding itself. He just doesn't need to.
  • edited January 2013
    It is going to take more effort than that. Kesha bot is capable of hiding itself. He just doesn't need to.
    We sent Bcart all 500+ IPs Kesha used one round*Moo utilizes 500 unique ips*. If he bothered to check his inbox he would find the IP list and several scanner fixes from multiple players I know who worked on the issue. The list was sent to Bcart 4 years ago and you know what his response was? Captcha and the vote site being added in order to get rewards were only changes the following round... Almost like he knew the bots could vote via captcha... like we were too stupid to work that coincidence out...

We also included a list of knows players and there IP matches with moo bots via Beanlands IP archive so he could perma ban those ips as well...

Can't believe anyone pays to play SK.... Pay the guy who sets you up to be bot raped... Well done lol
  • edited January 2013
    Yeah BCart is either complacent and or a partner with Kesha. Several times Kesha has stated in the pfs that this bot ties into his business.
  • Bcart is a joke right now anymoney he is controlling the bots himself!@bcartfall = Douchbag!
  • Bcart is a joke right now anymoney he is controlling the bots himself!@bcartfall = Douchbag!
    Your right, creatings bots thru keshas bot is mhch easier than fucking with peoples kingdoms thru the DB.

• I would like to know how all of these accounts are signing up on the same ip address. Lynog claims the script he has seen is not the bot. Now how in the hell is this happening that we get hundreds of accounts instantly?
  • doing the inactives is pretty easy and its the same reason that the scanner can pick up and cancel the inactives but not the moo accounts.
  • It's not that hard to figure out even if you have basic programming skills.
  • Writing a script isn't hard but you'll get the msg that an account has already been created on this computer. My question is how are they bypassing it so easily?
  • they use 100 computers to signup!
  • they use proxies to signup?
  • edited January 2013
    different proxies, different computers, browsers, incognito (haven't tried)

Usually proxies and clearing of cookies work.

I've pretty much quit s1 unless lynog gets me to play.
  • edited January 2013
    They are not using proxies or different computers. You can see them all on the same ipvsk. Clearing cookies does not work try it yourself. It is as though they were excluded from the check.

Everytime I ask this question people pretend to answer it then it is buried. You know why? Because it points to the server side.