Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki], [LaughingCow], [NoobTube], [Oldschool], [Oldskools], [BadMachine]

Comments

• lol we came to WG to die in war, I don't know why you people keep acting like we wanted to dominate and farm the uni. The round was taking a boring turn so we did something about it and made a target for everyone to unite against. Thank us later :)
  • Greek also had a probe farm in 1:8 named contra, when I said to people it had the same log in times as greek, 24 hours after I said it, contra went into vacation mode. Obviously a cheater.
  • edited November 2012
    I could have sworn you guys posted you left because your issues were not addressed. Then you joined the opposite side and flipped the middle finger to those in the same predicament. Then farmed them without care. Gee thanks.
  • edited November 2012
    1:5 was in Greatness, and it was pretty inactive. There were maybe 3 kingdoms per sector that were of any use, whereas our sector had 8 people that wanted to give their kingdoms to war. Joining up with WarpGate was just a smart choice, we had no illusions about how this would play out. Dying in a war for WarpGate sounded better than dying in a war for Greatness :p

I helped Greatness as much as I could while there, but there's only so much you can do when people are building anti-turtles and gangbanging people daily.
  • buttercup (X:7,Y:6) Volcanic Inferno 11,725 3,656,266 3,124
    buttercup (X:7,Y:6) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • greatness where a awful alliance anyway with a even worse AL with no leadership behind him and no structure.sense why they disbanded

Greek is my friend and not a cheater.I will get his war news shortly and the most active kingdoms on him will be killed
  • greek is a cheater and you support cheaters. Great to know what this "uni" consists of.
  • could be worse he could have staked a sector.
    he's a good player just like Heisenberg and hustler and u don't like it
  • dont like that he has multies? good observation

Maybe you should stop trying to make excuses for cheaters and realise he is cheating, but then again you wont because who else can you believe in that isn't a cheater?
  • Moonlight will roll you all
  • Lol flazer u are rediculus with your saying... I don't need farms and probe kingdoms and many many other bullshiits that u all who announce yourselves "gosu" players use...to approve who am I. And u don't need everytime u meet a fair honorable and maybe better player than u to announce him a cheater... You make me proud that u think I am a cheat... Stop spamming here like a moron child and get into the game's spirit of warring figting and dying with honor.. It's my honor of being kting and making my best to survive as long as I can, like a true warrior in comparison to most of u that cry when u are kted or suicide or delete....

So let behind the childish and fight like a man... I am quite new in the game but with more respect and more day by the day from ppl who I don't even know... And that's the satisfaction of a true warrior...

Now let me alone.... I have a battle out there...
  • edited November 2012
    Proud that you think you are a cheater? Im still doing better than your shit cheating kd and you are proud? what a pathetic moronic cheat who just sucks at everything regarding sk. Great to know you will die for cheating, and cheating is always pathetic. You are dying a pathetic death and everyone will remember your cheating ways
  • The meaning of what I said is : I am proud that u think that this who am I is a result only by cheat... So my achievements are a cheat to your mind...

I don't cheat... So my abilities are cheat to you...

Thats why I am proud... Do the calcs from my words kid...
  • My understanding of cheat is different from your understanding of cheating. Your cheating thinks you are doing good or far superior to a normal person's ability to reach, which is clearly false.

I am doing better than you, and you rely on cheating to still do subpar because of your pathetic build. Cheating is an excuse for patheticness, and cheaters in all are pathetic players who can't do as good as a normal person because of their ineptitude to deal with what it takes to actually be good.

If I believe you are cheating, it is not a godsend, it is a sign that you need to do better because you fucking suck.
  • flazer your a nugget
  • A correct nugget
  • He was a breaker and therefore KT'd legitimately.
  • warpgate failed on another pk on meta ??? becoming a bit of a habit. oh and don't be scared of the bots. word is they don't like you cos you stack
  • lol 1:5 and 1:10 werent even apart of DX to begin with you misinformed idiot.

If we stacked they would have been included in the plans but werent.
    As we said a million times 1:11 for example it wasnt intentional getting 3 or 4 premmy groups in the 1 sector, hell i was going to group with Damdred as usual but thought i wouldnt this time because i wanted to finish a game haha but turns out i ended up in his sector anyway. If anyone is to blame its BCart -.- but i guess jealousy makes it hard to understand the simplest of things.

And for the PK well excuuuuuse us if we only have a quarter of your resources and dont get outside help. Frankly i think WG has done a stand up job keeping up with the uni. Most people have been active and has made this round very enjoyable, definately a round i will remember just through the sheer fun factor.
  • talnoy got ownt

get back to ripping off the youth of australia u gronk
  • lol wtf is a gronk?
    i think ive finally found out why your so racist... cos this is you :P
  • edited November 2012
    Eh they are just jealous and insecure individuals who wish they were in our position but since they don't have the skill or power to do so they continue to slander our stance to make themselves feel better. We can look at it with the analogy of a bunch of 99%ers trying to pick on the establishment of a few rich and power businessmen. Given the chance they would trade anything to be like these businessmen but because they aren't as fortunate they will continue to slander their names in the hopes they will gain power or credibility.
  • No matter how equal the starting NWs are, if its 3v1 it is 3x more PAs, 3x more WLs, 3x more missiles etc

Any alliance that holds up 2-3v1 is doing well
  • No matter how equal the starting NWs are, if its 3v1 it is 3x more PAs, 3x more WLs, 3x more missiles etc

This is 6v1 :p

• lol 1:5 and 1:10 werent even apart of DX to begin with you misinformed idiot.

As we said a million times 1:11 for example it wasnt intentional getting 3 or 4 premmy groups in the 1 sector, hell i was going to group with Damdred as usual but thought i wouldnt this time because i wanted to finish a game haha but turns out i ended up in his sector anyway. If anyone is to blame its BCart -.- but i guess jealousy makes it hard to understand the simplest of things.

And for the PK well excuuuuuse us if we only have a quarter of your resources and dont get outside help. Frankly i think WG has done a stand up job keeping up with the uni. Most people have been active and has made this round very enjoyable, definately a round i will remember just through the sheer fun factor.
    lol 1:5 and 1:10 werent even apart of DX to begin with you misinformed idiot.

I made it fun for you lol
  • I built a shitty FW so the fun was a little anti-climatic for me lol oh well lesson learnt for next round :D

all seriousness though you gotta admit... it a pretty fun war :P
  • oh yeh. I have wanted this from day one. we play this for fun

and I do admire warp gate for not disbanding

Redfield has done a sterling job also.

marshal mathers dead
  • btw it was Marshell Mathers :P lol
  • who ever he was he's now dead lol
  • edited November 2012
    No matter how equal the starting NWs are, if its 3v1 it is 3x more PAs, 3x more WLs, 3x more missiles etc

This is 6v1 :p