Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki], [LaughingCow], [NoobTube], [Oldschool], [Oldskools], [BadMachine]

Comments

• No HG I am not gonna hit one of your noob accounts.
  • Nah dank, just give em hell :-D. They got were right To KT me... I was the big breaker for LaughingCows... I got the ball rolling on a few of the KT's. I just made a stupid mistake and made myself powerless on the last one by shielding my military... made myself an Easy Kt for em... they had me killed in about 30 hours... Had I not done that they may have gone after someone else...

Anyway like I said, go in there and Give em hell buddy... I'm still in newbie mode for 2 more days..
  • Burn Notice (X:3,Y:4) Forest and Wilderness 12,846 3,926,345 4,350
    You can't probe Burn Notice (1:18) because they are dead.
  • IllyriaForever (X:10,Y:2) Multiple Terrain 3,196 911,694 5,792
    IllyriaForever (X:10,Y:2) Multiple Terrain Dead Dead Dead Dead
  • Illy Dead?

NOOOOOOO!
  • Illy isn't that good lol just a baby tank killer lol
  • edited November 2012
    I need some up dated kills please
    stacked alliance] 115,857,037 23,171,407

kills :
    masteryoda (X:3,Y:7) @ Terra Form 5,841 1,546,161 264.7 2,962
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Forest (X:9,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 8,091 1,960,992 1,840
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Biohazard Oceanic (Don't:Know) 7,676 1,804,101 2,653
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Red Star Desert Waist land 8,498 2,469,817
    You can't probe Red Star (2:12) because they are dead.

smart thunder
    masteryoda (X:3,Y:7) @ Terra Form 5,841 1,546,161 264.7 2,962
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Forest (X:9,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 8,091 1,960,992 1,840
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Biohazard Oceanic (Don't:Know) 7,676 1,804,101 2,653
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Red Star Desert Waist land 8,498 2,469,817
    You can't probe Red Star (2:12) because they are dead.

Monkey nuts 1:19
    Bitebiterrrr 1:15
    Sleepwalker 1:7
    C ya 1:19
    Smart thunder 1:16

Kabamaru 1:13

cya

Burn Notice (X:3,Y:4) Forest and Wilderness 12,846 3,926,345 4,350
    You can't probe Burn Notice (1:18) because they are dead.

IIyriaForever (X:10,Y:2) Multiple Terrain 3,196 911,694 5,792
    IllyriaForever (X:10,Y:2) Multiple Terrain Dead Dead Dead Dead

vs

2 [BadMachine] 56,157,997 14,039,499
    3 [Oldschool] 53,048,338 10,609,667
    4 [LaughingCow] 41,615,577 8,323,115
    5 [NoobTube] 28,680,142 9,560,047
    6 [Oldskools] 12,005,397 3,001,349
    8 [Dothraki] 7,756,032 2,585,344

Total nw - 199,263,463

Albert Wesker Forest and Wilderness 6,549 1,740,994- Dead
    Natourios BIG Desert Waistland _________________-need statline- Dead
    Nimrook Mystical Lands _______________-need statline- Dead
    Last fantasy

Shawn micheals

Soon. Sentinel prime
  • Last fantasy

Shawn micheals

Soon. Sentinel prime
  • Iron hide 1-4. Keep up
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    dont bother viva their just gonna qq about no statlines

im pretty sure your missing some anyway
  • dont bother viva their just gonna qq about no statlines

yeah don't forget the inactive you guys have been hitting
  • Illy isn't that good lol just a baby tank killer lol
    Yeah I know, but I finally decided that I liked Illy after finding him annoying for so long....

Cya sad for Illy :(
  • I dont know if there was any official Stat line for my death, But before I died, I think I was up around 2.3-2.4 mill before I started getting killed
  • edited November 2012
    dont bother viva their just gonna qq about no statlines

yeah don't forget the inactive you guys have been hitting
    We stopped caring about how many kills we got obviously we just focusing on the task at hand killing all your war actives, i bet your going to count Baby Sinclair as a kill LMFAO.

Also we're taking down KDs on our own unlike you guys you have the whole Uni of resources while we're limited to 5 sectors lol not to mention also getting GreekWarrior to break KTs lol the uni really is pathetic this round :P

So 5 vs 20 and your still losing hahaha
  • edited November 2012
    Curious if anyone even understands the concept of "Farming"? Cuz you don't stop a stacked alliance from farming by killing war actives -_-
  • this makes sense
  • John just stop trying to understand the coalition this round, they have decided to leave all the top players alone just bask in it
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    shit u got us all there john

theres no way we will be able to kill hansas low probes turtle kingdom

its no wonder u all admire him so much ;-)
  • edited November 2012
    Curious if anyone even understands the concept of "Farming"? Cuz you don't stop a stacked alliance from farming by killing war actives -_-
    Everyone should be a valid target that is making hits on the coalition. I see no distinction myself between a war abuser and a KT participator. They are all in the same pot. Abusers sap the morale of the alliance which is just as effective as hitting the KT. I know being an abuser myself people are quick to warn me to stop.
  • People complain about my choice of kts

They are not poor KT cos all of warp gates big and middle order kingdoms will be disposed of. So it does not matter if they die now or later lol

If I killed all the large kingdoms first then warp gate would disband which would mean no fun. I have had multiple message from dis loyal warpgate kingdoms.

I seen star kingdom ran off to vacation mode and I feel more will follow to save there skin
  • You are assuming your alliance can keep up its pace constantly until the end.

Its very very rare that this happens, especially when your top kingdoms are dropping, soon activity usually starts to slow and slow and without your med-big kingdoms kts become a chore and people stop bothering as much

You play a risky war strategy hoping to have the resources later to kt huge kingdoms
  • Nope I have faith all leaders are aware that war will stop once all stacked sectors fall from top 10

State lines needed for

Bastard 1-4
    Spotted dog
  • Fair enough not questioning your shit just sayin' :)
  • Nope I have faith all leaders are aware that war will stop once all stacked sectors fall from top 10
    lol
  • edited November 2012
    The uni has done an admirable job regardless of the outcome. People are accepting their fate as there is no future for them with warpgate intact. If you back people into a corner like this they will fight harder. I was going to hide out on my fake persona I created and just explore. The largest hit I had made was 28 land. Everyone left me be and offered noob advice. I stacked tanks just in case cuz I am a vet. Then there came that moment where I was like yeah well this is no longer a viable strat.

People in BadMachine have no exit strategy we lost AL and have no mods. Don't think we have any choice but full throttle.
  • united we will win
  • yeah come back when that happens m8
  • Aw i didnt make the list :( i must not be in the required tiers :(

also everyone knows its the medium sized KDs that do the most damage since the larger ones are always targeted.

you may as well include Greek being on the Uni's side he has always broken for the Uni
  • Greek has done what was good for the game. He's a legend

September 1-12 dead