Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki], [LaughingCow], [NoobTube], [Oldschool], [Oldskools], [BadMachine]

Comments

• You guys targetted Rook, who obviously wasn't active when you look at his land/NW. Not an officer and made 2 war grabs.... The words completely stupid comes to mind.
  • That would be your first fail... Not adding everyone to blast, I had made one for NoobTube and badmachine since we weren't invited to yours -_- second fail was ignoring my Pms on targeting the 15k landers first.

Vivas response " it's too late to change targets,were gonna missile the guy with shields up"
    Sleepwalkers response " I won't post him cuz he protects me"

So yea I didn't contribute anything after those convos... Thnx FCKin god...I don't want my name on anything you guys did here lmao
  • That would be your first fail... Not adding everyone to blast, I had made one for NoobTube and badmachine since we weren't invited to yours -_- second fail was ignoring my Pms on targeting the 15k landers first.

Vivas response " it's too late to change targets,were gonna missile the guy with shields up"
    Sleepwalkers response " I won't post him cuz he protects me"

So yea I didn't contribute anything after those convos... Thnx FCKin god...I don't want my name on anything you guys did here lmao
    once again bullshit

blast was open to anyone and contained people from all alliances that wanted to

im telling u that ur washed up trash

get out of the way fora new breed of leaders that wont stand for your shit
  • edited November 2012
    Haha new breed is FCKin retarded then...

Trash > New breed

Keep letting WG farm you with war bonus... Brilliant!

And since you got the IQ of a rock... You gotta be added to blasts noob. Can't just joint em..
  • Haha new breed is FCKin retarded then...

Trash > New breed

Keep letting WG farm you with war bonus... Brilliant!
    unlike u i wont cower and disband when the enemy starts

thats the difference between u and me

ill accept what war can bring while u try to suck ur way out of it
  • Disband? Who disbanded..

And your mentality would be why you lost.

You lost... Take it on the chin and stfu.
  • Disband? Who disbanded..

And your mentality would be why you lost.

You lost... Take it on the chin and stfu.
    why are you talking like your amazing

you disbanded your alliance when threatened and your talking like it was an amazing war move

tell me some more of your great war tactics HAHA

• edited November 2012
    Yea your confused I only disbanded SOA to form NoobTube pre war.

Least I don't missile ppl while online for 4 days...
  • So wait, pos is running their side of the war? LMAO that's almost as hilarious if I tried to run a side in a war. No fucking wonder you guys suckass.
  • Yea your confused I only disbanded SOA to form NoobTube pre war.

the funny thing is that you the 'amazing' john didnt even think to question that you just simply followed orders

good job looking like even more of a retard
  • Yea your confused I only disbanded SOA to form NoobTube pre war.

your getting confused hg, everyone above his shitty kingdom is using a macro according to him, so missiling while online is the only way to do it... jeez
  • So wait, pos is running their side of the war? LMAO that's almost as hilarious if I tried to run a side in a war. No fucking wonder you guys suckass.
    no
  • So your just a mouthpiece? A cum-filled mouthpiece? A cum-filled mouthpiece with shit on your lips?
  • No one ordered me to do anything I've known WG leadership for years I went to them.

Bottom line is I've never in 10 years seen a gang bang run this poorly, nvm a 6v1.
  • No one ordered me to do anything I've known WG leadership for years I went to them.

Bottom line is I've never in 10 years seen a gang bang run this poorly, nvm a 6v1.
    hindsight is a pretty useless thing

no surprise its all you 'seem' to be good at

except you dont even look back at your own mistakes. you rather blame everyone else.

still yet so see what all your big talk is for when you cant produce results ingame
  • edited November 2012
    Hahaha big talk... I've ran more successful gang bangs dismantling more top alliances then anyone in your "new breed" of leadership. If they had listened to the vets they might have won.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    Hahaha big talk... I've ran more successful gang bangs dismantling more top alliances then anyone in your "new breed" of leadership. If they had listened to the vets they might have won.
    yeah m8 we were listening to a washed up mute named HG

good communication you definitely know how to contribute jack shit and then blame everyone else but yourself
  • WG are PKing like champs, its fun and most of us will probably die but we are enjoying it anyway. Hope the other alliances are enjoying themselves just as much
  • Its really fun I hope the war lasts a long time and is a great one
  • edited November 2012
    Lmao... Why was I discussing this with a guy who named himself Piece Of Shit....
  • Lmao...
    thats all you can say?

ive proven that your a useless piece of shit when it comes to war and you have nothing to say

nice to see
  • haha Im WG next KT.... I make 2 war hits for my alliance all round and I get Kt'd.

Just goes to further my record of not being able to survive a round lmfao
    What constitutes a KT if not someone being a top breaker on two KTs?
  • You sir are being to kind... HATE! LoL
  • We need a new PF crash bad.
  • We need a new PF crash bad.
  • john your a total and utter Pratt
  • WG are PKing like champs, its fun and most of us will probably die but we are enjoying it anyway. Hope the other alliances are enjoying themselves just as much
    You guys argue about which is right KT/bad KT but Zeality is right both sides are Kting for fun and the real winner is SK, bout time we had some fun in the game. I died but I enjoyed the fight and hopefully the fight will continue, great War

• haha Im WG next KT.... I make 2 war hits for my alliance all round and I get Kt'd.

Just goes to further my record of not being able to survive a round lmfao
    What constitutes a KT if not someone being a top breaker on two KTs?

Nothing.. I just felt like Bitching lol....

WG was Completly Sound in KTing me, because my breaks caused the floodgates to be opened on 2 kts.... I would have done the same in their position. I don't blame them at all. My only regret in hitting was I was stupid enough to shield my military without the power to do so "doh"

Gave them an easy target.... Im still not dead, but I made it alot easier for them... But now my kd is in the too much military for my land mode and I can pretty much Swing them out anywhere I want to have some fun....

I tried to save my own ass after the Kt started by doing some back door deals, and I failed there too. I used to be pretty good with that stuff. Not these days though... dont have the contacts I used to have. I actually had a failed pk on me earlier in the round as well that knocked me out of the top 5 too. So All in all it was a good round for me and Ive had some fun. Glad to go out like this...

• 2 days on the thread is still in general

if your going to attempt to make war threads can you atleast put them in teh right section
  • there you go neg, just for you- tip rat