Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki], [LaughingCow], [NoobTube], [Oldschool], [Oldskools], [BadMachine]

Comments

• yeah you are right pos... I talk about shit I know nothing about. My account on the old forums wasnt from 2002 or anything, but hey we will use your idea of what I know because we all know you are right about everything. m8y
    you seem to 'know' that i like to talk from behind a keyboard

how else are we talking here m8?

also keep in mind ive never been afraid to post up pictures of myself on here so what exactly am i hiding?

youre just trying to act like the all-knowing pie and failing BAD
  • I want to use the term stacking but not with the same definition as it traditionally has. Grouping itself amongst the pffags and veterans has a similar effect with such a small playerbase. I'm not saying it's bad i'm just saying this is the likely course of games for the near future.
  • I want to use the term stacking but not with the same definition as it traditionally has. Grouping itself amongst the pffags and veterans has a similar effect with such a small playerbase. I'm not saying it's bad i'm just saying this is the likely course of games for the near future.
    well written
  • haha Im WG next KT.... I make 2 war hits for my alliance all round and I get Kt'd.

Just goes to further my record of not being able to survive a round lmfao
  • I AM the all knowing Pie.. wtf are you on pos. Im not wrong about the other forums and Im not wrong about the keyboard warrior in you and Im not wrong about when I originally join SKPFs... so how the fuck am I failing here? I just called you out for being an ass on each and every post and I cant understand that level of hatred... unless mommy didnt hug you enough and maybe daddy "hugged" you too much... fuck dude idk. but seriously.. no reason for it imo... but its just that MY opinion. my opinion isnt wrong either cause it is my opinion.
  • but its just that MY opinion. my opinion isnt wrong either cause it is my opinion.
    my opinion is that your a bit of a faggot

its not wrong though m8

its my opinion
  • Pos pretty much stands for "Piece of Shit" and that best describes him. All he does is cry cry cry someone get him a fucking tissue. Hell I bet if a sector has a premmy group in it next round he will cry stacking that's all we hear from this jerk off that and his macro theory lol
    Seriously man just stfu seems like your just taking a bite at anyone who doesn't agree with you
  • You are entitled to your opinion. Fortunately for me I do disagree with you. Although it sounds more like wishful thinking than your opinion m8
  • maybe POS is just jealous he doesnt have a nice premi group to go to. maybe somebody should offer him a spot for next roudn so we dont have to put up with his whinging.
  • maybe POS is just jealous he doesnt have a nice premi group to go to. maybe somebody should offer him a spot for next roudn so we dont have to put up with his whinging.
    nah m8 im a lone wolf

aint no gravy trainer
  • lol he says that because no one would take him haha
  • I would, he's actually pretty decent at building kds.
  • an alliance with hansa as the top kingdom is a sad alliance HAHA

enjoy being the laughing stock of SK for the remainder of the round
  • So sad the universe is scared and gangbangs them. Your reasoning skills need some work.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    gangbang yet even NW?

good one idiot

get back to increasing hansas ego HAHA
  • POS, STOP PMING ME, I WILL NOT EMAIL YOU NAKED PICTURES OF MY ASS AND "SWEET, SWEET, SPECIAL AREA. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WON'T SHARE THEM WITH ANYONE ELSE... I DON'T SEND PICS, ESPECIALLY TO MEN. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
  • send me pics?
  • pos...

Lrn2add

Kthnkbye
  • POS, STOP PMING ME, I WILL NOT EMAIL YOU NAKED PICTURES OF MY ASS AND "SWEET, SWEET, SPECIAL AREA. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WON'T SHARE THEM WITH ANYONE ELSE... I DON'T SEND PICS, ESPECIALLY TO MEN. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
    u know u cant resist a nice white cock m8
  • except things have changed since then due to cock sucking from bad players that dont know any better

also if youre going to make threads on pfs can you do it right and move it to game talk?

the intelligent discussions in general are being cluttered with shit

thanks
  • except things have changed since then due to cock sucking from bad players that dont know any better

also if youre going to make threads on pfs can you do it right and move it to game talk?

the intelligent discussions in general are being cluttered with shit

thanks

A certain piece of shit mainly...
    didnt know it was too much to ask for simple forum etiquette that helps the forum grow....
    u know u cant resist a nice white cock m8
    now thats not gay at all :/ lol i bet your one of those "its not gay if thye suck my dick" types lol

your an embarrassment id even go as far as saying your the new Dank

• This is even below kindergarden level.
  • Monkeys Nuts (X:1,Y:5) Mystical Lands 7,342 1,745,368
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • edited November 2012
    haha Im WG next KT.... I make 2 war hits for my alliance all round and I get Kt'd.

Cya, That's what happens when the uni targets 0 real "Farmer" threats... WG was just allowed to farm you all with war bonus because viva is so FCKin stupid he focused on 5-8k landers for uni kts -_-

Now WG will farm unchecked as you've killed 0 top 20 kds, while WG just trained all the tops around them.Someone tell me how nimrook or Ty are major threats to the uni plz? And now there's no top active kds left outside of WG.

Way to give WG the round ppl.

Congrats WG on your win.

• edited November 2012
    haha Im WG next KT.... I make 2 war hits for my alliance all round and I get Kt'd.

Would you expect anything else when ur the second break on barricade and send out 40k tanks? :P

• haha Im WG next KT.... I make 2 war hits for my alliance all round and I get Kt'd.

Cya, That's what happens when the uni targets 0 real "Farmer" threats... WG was just allowed to farm you all with war bonus because viva is so FCKin stupid he focused on 5-8k landers for uni kts -_-

Now WG will farm unchecked as you've killed 0 top 20 kds, while WG just trained all the tops around them.Someone tell me how nimrook or Ty are major threats to the uni plz? And now there's no top active kds left outside of WG.

Way to give WG the round ppl.

Congrats WG on your win.
    arent you the scrub that cowered and backed out of war?

i really am yet to see what all the fuss is about with u john

all talk yet no bite
  • Haha yes I saved the last few top kds outside of WG with the fleeting hope maybe they would be able to atleast grab back for us later in the round.. Cowered.... Sure.

We told os who to target and how to pk and were ignored.

You made your beds now sleep in it.. You gave WG the round with your poor target selection and terrible communication skills. If I were you guys I would never show my face in PFs again.

Clowns the lot of ya
  • Haha yes I saved the last few top kds outside of WG with the fleeting hope maybe they would be able to atleast grab back for us later in the round.. Cowered.... Sure.

We told os who to target and how to pk and were ignored.

You made your beds now sleep in it.. You gave WG the round with your poor target selection and terrible communication skills. If I were you guys I would never show my face in PFs again.

Clowns the lot of ya
    u told us how exactly?

i never saw you contribute anything in blast chat. u werent even apart of blast chat. i never received messages from u.

and ur statement about no top 20 kingdoms being killed is flat out bullshit.

just face it m8 youve lost ur touch.

theres a new wave of warlords in this game and u aint one of them