Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki], [LaughingCow], [NoobTube], [Oldschool], [Oldskools], [BadMachine]

Comments

• I like to play SK by grabbing active KDs and because I happen to land in a good sector and good alliance, which scares people into not hitting me... which causes me to get bigger and allows me larger grabs, I become a threat and must be killed.

therefore, if you get into a good sector or alliance you must combat this death sentence by ONLY exploring and even then only every other day. and of course no point in offensive units cause then you would become even scarier...
    im pretty sure most of the alliances you have led kill people for less
  • I've only lead 2 and one was 1/2 way through the round. I never or should I say, hardly ever pick targets. I'm one of the shittiest WG around, my kd building is god damn awesome compared to my WG capabilities.
  • I hope so pie. otherwise u wud be weak lol
  • Neg>Viva
    HG>Viva

Fact
  • I like to play SK by grabbing active KDs and because I happen to land in a good sector and good alliance, which scares people into not hitting me... which causes me to get bigger and allows me larger grabs, I become a threat and must be killed.

therefore, if you get into a good sector or alliance you must combat this death sentence by ONLY exploring and even then only every other day. and of course no point in offensive units cause then you would become even scarier...
    I was playing Madden last night as the Panthers and my buddy was the Texans. He had been bitching the last week because we had decent matchups and I won every single game. He's winning by 2 TDs at the start of the 4th quarter and I finally start spreading the field and running Cam Newton (5 ints) around.

I had to listen to more bitching by a guy who had been dealt better cards and was winning the game. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
  • I didn't bitch. It's an observation.

My 11 yr old was complaining that he is always chosen last in sports. I told him to practice and get better and then you will be chosen more frequently. Learn. To. Play. Better.
  • *shrug* I know we won't win but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves! We joined WarpGate in the hopes that something like this would happen :)
    I contemplated being one of those explorewhores and to be fair this is the longest ive held interest on a KD on S1, but its timeto war, war and war some more.

• KT Zeality!
  • try and avoid staking sectors next round.
  • try and avoid staking sectors next round.
    the more you talk the more you sound retarded. first you complain because dx stacked, now your saying a sector that wasnreven in dx is stacked.

so guys, according to neg and this idiot we can't make a premi with 4 hood players or its a stacked sector, also we all have to coordinate and create 1 hour apart so no one lands together so they can't cry we stacked. god for bid people are better then you.
  • our group is as big as the #10 sector, we'd have to land in g2 for you retards to stop crying about "stacking" lol, so many tears
  • i know right, look at my group, me, jester, dreams and someone to be known later... we were big, any sector we landed in would have been "stacked" according to these retards
  • and of course any sector I land in is stacked by default. sometimes Im just too good for my sector. sorry guys I got you all killed.
  • edited November 2012
    You also tried to make sense and apply logic to events. There is no excuse for it. We all saw it. Plus last round you hit a kingdom that suicided on you. Your reign of terror is over.
  • warp gate need to stop crying.this is a game and stacking ruins it . if war never broke out it wud be a farm fest .with dx leadership being cocky
  • lol you just don't know what to say anymore
    warp gate need to stop crying.this is a game and stacking ruins it . if war never broke out it wud be a farm fest .with dx leadership being cocky
    lol you just don't know what to say anymore
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    warpgates cheaters gonna get farmed?

i think i know what to say m8
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    funny seeing all the WG kingdoms run their macros during this war.

Barricade 1:4

oh and space exploration 1:4 is definitely running one or account sharing

WG dont care about stopping the cheaters though...
  • lol this guy still crying about macros. all top players log on close to every single tick of the day. nothing suspicious about it. just cos you lack activity and cant do so doesnt mean everybody else is running macros u noob
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    all top players
    nice joke noob

LOL
  • edited November 2012
    The guy with 9 posts wants to be condescending about something that's been going on since the game began. Ahh f'ck it I don't want to be on the losing side of an argument in every thread because I'm outnumbered by retards. POS is a noob omfg!!!
  • POS is a noob omfg!!!
    yup
  • its not our fault that all of our premis landed in the same sector it happened with my premi last round neg was in that one lol, I never try to stack i just create like minutes after signups...

in a game of 100-200 people shit like that happens
  • I have a feeling barricade will be brought down soon. He's holding on strong though
  • edited November 2012
    I need stat lines on collation kills please
  • I need stat lines on collation kills please
    u dont need stat lines

you need to pull your fucking head in
  • Pos, I really don't know Wtf is wrong with you. He asked nicely and said please... But still you must be an ass. You are the very definition of an internet tough guy. God damn grow up man. Not everything is a fuck off competition. If these forums had the ignore button like the previous one, all you would be left with is telling yourself to fuck off.
  • Pos, I really don't know Wtf is wrong with you. He asked nicely and said please... But still you must be an ass. You are the very definition of an internet tough guy. God damn grow up man. Not everything is a fuck off competition. If these forums had the ignore button like the previous one, all you would be left with is telling yourself to fuck off.
    implying you were here for the previous forums

we wouldnt stand for shit from jester in the previous forums
  • edited November 2012
    warpgates cheaters gonna get farmed?

i think i know what to say m8
    funny seeing all the WG kingdoms run their macros during this war.

Barricade 1:4

oh and space exploration 1:4 is definitely running one or account sharing

WG dont care about stopping the cheaters though...
    I need stat lines on collation kills please
    u dont need stat lines

you need to pull your fucking head in
    You have shit coming out of your mouth yet you honky because your always talking shit

• yeah you are right pos... I talk about shit I know nothing about. My account on the old forums wasnt from 2002 or anything, but hey we will use your idea of what I know because we all know you are right about everything. m8y