Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling out "Solja"

13»

Comments

• You guys made a ton of threats this round, to multiple alliances. Cant be surprised youd be killed and nobody would defend you, comes with the territory.
  • You guys made a ton of threats this round, to multiple alliances. Cant be surprised youd be killed and nobody would defend you, comes with the territory.

They must have made the threats. Not once did I threaten anyone this round.
  • Why does it always have to start with this bs happening. Last round it was RedShift and now Solja and ofc I am in both.
  • edited October 2012
    The person(s) you are the most like is/are Vindicator and Maniac Mansion! (44%).
    Your result: EBADBEADEEBBBABBBABDDABCD
    You are quite much like Vindicator (44%).
    You are a bit like Sephiroth (36%).
    You are not very much like Depressland (28%).
    You are not very much like Forlorn Hope (24%).
    You are not very much like Lord Amoeba (28%).
    You are a bit like Onslaught (36%).
    You are not very much like Gypsy (28%).
    You are a bit like Elegy (36%).
    You are quite much like Maniac Mansion (44%).
    You are a bit like Ainex (36%).
    You are a bit like Omni (36%).
    You are not very much like Auf Schalke (28%).
    You are a bit like Mindstorm (40%).
    You are a bit like Storlock (40%).
    You are not very much like Neithan (24%).
    You are not very much like Bahamut (24%).
    You are not at all like Death (16%).
    You are a little bit like Tarana (32%).

The ones I'm most like are the ones I didn't get a chance to know. Also, can't believe my bro Onslaught is in that list but I'm nowhere there even though I've played in-game with Vindi. What a cunt, lol. Those I talked with most are the ones I'm nothing like as well..

Edit: Skimmed through last time. Did it a bit more seriously this time.
  • So you're a horny middle aged man? ....dece
    The person(s) you are the most like is/are Storlock! (36%)
  • horny pedophile*
  • And a below average leader.
  • edited October 2012
    You are not very much like Vindicator (24%).
    You are not at all like Sephiroth (20%).
    You are not at all like Depressland (16%).
    You are not at all like Forlorn Hope (20%).
    You are not very much like Lord Amoeba (28%).
    You are not at all like Onslaught (20%).
    You are not at all like Gypsy (20%).
    You are a bit like Elegy (36%).
    You are quite much like Maniac Mansion (44%).
    You are not at all like Ainex (12%).
    You are a little bit like Omni (32%).
    You are not very much like Auf Schalke (24%).
    You are a bit like Mindstorm (36%).
    You are not very much like Storlock (28%).
    You are not at all like Neithan (20%).
    You are a bit like Bahamut (36%).
    You are not at all like Death (16%).
    You are not very much like Tarana (28%).
  • And a below average leader.
    Lol, indeed, very undecisive. Pretty sure he ALed the round we ripped the universe a new asshole. By the time he assembled the council, debated the issue and finally decided to uphold the anti-Mafia NAP he signed with his allies in the beginning of the round, there weren't much left of his allies. Took 3 or 4 days to finally make a decision through the Fenris bureaucracy.
  • The person(s) you are the most like is/are Sephiroth! (56%).
    You are not very much like Vindicator (24%).
    You are very much like Sephiroth (56%).
    You are a bit like Depressland (36%).
    You are not very much like Forlorn Hope (24%).
    You are not at all like Lord Amoeba (16%).
    You are quite much like Onslaught (44%).
    You are not very much like Gypsy (28%).
    You are much like Elegy (52%).
    You are a little bit like Maniac Mansion (32%).
    You are a little bit like Ainex (32%).
    You are not at all like Omni (20%).
    You are a bit like Auf Schalke (40%).
    You are not at all like Mindstorm (20%).
    You are a little bit like Storlock (32%).
    You are not at all like Bahamut (20%).
    You are a bit like Death (40%).
    You are a bit like Tarana (36%).
  • edited October 2012
    And a below average leader.
    Lol, indeed, very undecisive. Pretty sure he ALed the round we ripped the universe a new asshole. By the time he assembled the council, debated the issue and finally decided to uphold the anti-Mafia NAP he signed with his allies in the beginning of the round, there weren't much left of his allies. Took 3 or 4 days to finally make a decision through the Fenris bureaucracy.
    Ha, I was more talking about the PartyRaccoons where I was doing all the work and all Jim did was sit there. :p

And when you see my say that I did all the work that means that VERY little got done.
  • Not surprised, Fenris ALs are a spoiled bunch. They have always had a million quality officers on hand, a result of making Fenris every round for 6-7 years. Kind of jelous, must be awesome ALing and never have to actually deal with day to day operations. Cause I tell you, in a 40 sectors alliance its a nightmare.
  • man, Fenris, xLTx, Mafia....now you're speaking my language! those were some great alliances to be in. i sure miss the old days. this is my 2nd round back in the game...last played rounds 4-17
  • Mafia had multies and cheats and unskilled crybabies when their kingdoms died in war from stacking and cheating too much.

Fenris had multies and cheats and unskilled crybabies who went to the pfs and justify they aren't cheaters.

bout sums it up
  • Most ALs nowadays wouldn't even want to touch the job back in the day. With 40 sectors full of players, it was ridiculously stressful to just maintain order. By the time you take care of one problem, ten more appeared. Everytime we formed Mafia, I had to skip the next round because I was just too tired and stressed out to play SK.
  • edited October 2012
    I was in Fenris in the beginning but we fought alot. It was a love hate relationship.They cheated, but hid it very well. If their guys got caught they would let them die and more often than not kill the kingdom on their own. I liked them they would honor the rules if you caught someone. They might procrastinate and like Mind said they could deliberate about anything for days. What they did best was tracking everybody else. The server was huge back then and they were like Santa Claus making a list of who has been good and bad. When they came through checking it off there was always a big war. The part that was well hidden is that it was cheaters leading this crusade and taking out their competition. Such is SK history we're all a bunch of pros round here.
  • yeah i miss the days with 40 sectors per galaxy and 10+ galaxy's being filled with active kds.
  • Not surprised, Fenris ALs are a spoiled bunch. They have always had a million quality officers on hand, a result of making Fenris every round for 6-7 years. Kind of jelous, must be awesome ALing and never have to actually deal with day to day operations. Cause I tell you, in a 40 sectors alliance its a nightmare.
    Oi, tell me about it. Back before the Mafia and Fenris days, This game was Large enough where we had 100 plus sector alliances. I remember being the VAL of Honor/Honour/Home/Legion (we had several different names) and I think we had 120 something sectors at our peak. In order to keep it all organized we split the Sectors into groups of 5-7 Sectors. Each Grouping had their "Captain" that they would report to. The captains would Get in touch with the War Generals, of which we would have about 4-6. Each War General Over saw 4-5 Captains. The War Generals would then Report to The AL (Morad) and Myself. But needless to say it was crazy fun. Expecially going up against other 100 plus sector alliances like DFDW (or however their initials went), Static, Hydra, Warrior, Arcane. Man oh man, those were some good ole wars.... No survivors. Back then if you Made it to be the in the Top 100 it meant something. If you were a top 10 kd, well you wouldn't be for very long... Those guys didn't last long at all. /Nastalgia
  • edited October 2012
    The person(s) you are the most like is/are Maniac Mansion! (48%).

You are not at all like Vindicator (16%).
    You are not very much like Sephiroth (28%).
    You are a bit like Depressland (36%).
    You are not very much like Forlorn Hope (28%).
    You are a bit like Lord Amoeba (36%).
    You are not at all like Onslaught (16%).
    You are a bit like Gypsy (36%).
    You are quite much like Elegy (44%).
    You are much like Maniac Mansion (48%).
    You are a bit like Ainex (40%).
    You are not very much like Omni (28%).
    You are quite much like Auf Schalke (44%).
    You are a bit like Mindstorm (36%).
    You are a little bit like Storlock (32%).
    You are a little bit like Bahamut (32%).
    You are quite much like Death (44%).
    You are a bit like Tarana (40%).
  • Im 56% like mindstorm. Is this a bad thing?
    Yes. Have you read his posts lately?

:D
    Mind is a great guy and if he had the time and effort like he did in the early days this game would see real alliances again, with war power like no other leader could :)
  • Long posts...not gonna read essay.
  • I demand a tl;dr