Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hate on Cobras

Comments

• Ok that one was good, well played. Srsly tho

2 individuals who matched ips > 1 guy with 30 kds and only some matches?

Tell me how u weighed that one out? LoL ... Oh that's right interaction -_-
  • HG you really need to let it go, your making yourself look stupid.

They matched ip + interacted, they die. The end.

I remember kes and neal both died/deleted when they matched and grabbed a 10 land inactive.
  • if all these multies are probing you and some have matches arent they interacting too ?

if some dont match how do you know they are multies and not just probing you because of what you are doing ?

2 great points if i may say so myself :)
  • The multis have interacted but like Jones said I just look stupid... LoL

Either way.. Was hoping to not have to hit more DX kds, kinda had a agenda but...

Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    ICQ Number: Oct 20th; Rolled rank 1 land.
    MSN Address: Oct 23rd; Rolled rank 3 land.
    Yahoo Pager: HG - Total Wins 23 Total Losses 1
    AIM Address: De Luna catchetori... KT Started Oct, 23rd noon EsT

Ill go out like that B-)

Best of luck DX I don't disband.
  • HG you really need to let it go, your making yourself look stupid.

They matched ip + interacted, they die. The end.

I remember kes and neal both died/deleted when they matched and grabbed a 10 land inactive.
  • And the steady decline of intelligence continues.
  • Glad I could be of assistance Zeal.
  • Soulja got owned after HG endorsed it.
  • edited October 2012
    Jelly is a terrible color on u lovsy...

Bubbles... I'm leading solja taken and DX bro this is all just entertainment... All kds DX killed were farms we wanted war bonus on, just an elaborate hoax this.
  • All warfare is based on deception.
    Someone plays MW3.

• You dont need to disban, your KD is trash.
  • edited October 2012
    You dont need to disband, your KD is trash.
  • Guy... Relax its only SK, Don't give yourself an aneurism.
  • Says the man who is so stoked he rolled rank 1 land
  • HG isnt getting kt'd, he's playing his kd.
    And #3 land, your alliance if I'm not mistaken.
  • i have done experiments with science and can factually now prove that all of the multis are actually property of scientology. he is the secret multi master. all this time he has fooled you all. if only you guys were as adept at science experiments you'd see the truth as i have.
  • Woah! Rank 1 AND rank 3? A week into the game?! Nevermind guys, I take back everything I've ever said about HG. We've got a badass over here!
    And #3 land, your alliance if I'm not mistaken.
    I set out to prove this round that you were a puppet, people like to use you as you will spout off anything youre told. Pretty sure youve proven that tenfold tjis round hahaha, the shit youve come up with is pure comedy.
  • u were real quite before. u letting my boys go right? if so we.
    I have been bouncing around from airport to airport today and didn't have much time to talk...after budweiser and budlight are dead we will call a stop to the war with Solja(unless others decided to jump in)

1.mongoose and griffon were KTed for the ip matching + interaction
    2.their 2 group mates were KTed for helping them(they knew this would happen as we talked about it and i understand why they would have to and they understood why i'd have to KT them for it)
    3. The buds are being KTed for the same reason as tread and ophi for supporting 619/arson(I just didnt expect that)

again if noone else in solja does anything then the war will be ending after the last Bud dies...

Also, i heard rumor that the buds are the AL/VAL( i cant confirm) but make sure u assign someone else to be VAL so that when u die u don't leave ur alliance leaderless...just a friendly FYI
    I got contacted by one of your boys. While I am in no way an official spokes person for the alliance... whats left of it anyway. I am taking on that role for the time being. I have requested in the Solja alliance forum that ounce the War status is dropped we disband this god awful alliance and bury it. There will proboly a regrouping of sorts, I have heard several people in the alliance who do have experience talk about starting one up. In all likelihood it will end up being the same sectors since everything is pretty well established out there. With that being said, I am confident that under a new leadership the war will not reestablish itself. After all, anyone could do better then the leadership we just had.
  • i have done experiments with science and can factually now prove that all of the multis are actually property of scientology. he is the secret multi master. all this time he has fooled you all. if only you guys were as adept at science experiments you'd see the truth as i have.
    I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your heebie geebie voodo science magik!
  • Woah! Rank 1 AND rank 3? A week into the game?! Nevermind guys, I take back everything I've ever said about HG. We've got a badass over here!

I fall on my face in awe.
    Actually, I am on the floor crying and laughing.
  • edited October 2012
    Woah! Rank 1 AND rank 3? A week into the game?! Nevermind guys, I take back everything I've ever said about HG. We've got a badass over here!
    Hahaha! What's humorous is you think, that we think we did something amazing lmao

Nope just set out to lol stomp some peeps and call it a early round :) normally I play were I land but I haven't had this much fun since I killed spy pirate from within teddy... Good times.
  • Well I thought Solja as great.
  • Well I thought Solja as great.
  • wow there are still so many cobras hate comments in other topics after i made an entire topic for you :p

and then so many people in here are failing L-)

apparently dole needs consideration for the list after a strong showing
  • WEWT! Thanks Cobras! And did I mention that Cobras breath stinks?
  • Only spitting cobras, regular cobras breath smells fine.