Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FAO ALs

edited September 2011 in Game Talk
This round is becoming a joke with all the farming, a few months ago we all spoke about a new universal player made rule which went something along the lines of...

nobody can use more than 1 wl on a suicider if they are one of the first 5 or so hitters

after the first 5 or so hitters you can use more WLs, so if you are first on a suicider you then have to wait until the land is low to use more WLs

ALs need to agree on this now and not try to back out of it when somebody breaks the rules because this is needed to prevent people like the awful awful mysti farmer in 1.13 and these....people are just taking the piss now haha

(uni chat) 19:31:24 Taxmaster (2:1) - *free land*

September 14, 19:31:12 Our brave kingdom Gigahurtz (2:6) attacked Taxmaster (2:1) and conquered 91 planets.
September 14, 19:31:14 Our brave kingdom Gigahurtz (2:6) attacked Taxmaster (2:1) and conquered 72 planets.
September 14, 19:31:28 Our brave kingdom Gigahurtz (2:6) attacked Taxmaster (2:1) and conquered 41 planets.

September 14, 22:38:11 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked Soul Siphon (1:3) and failed.
September 14, 22:39:32 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 61 planets.
September 14, 22:39:39 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 49 planets.
September 14, 22:39:59 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 40 planets.

September 12, 08:57:43 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked pay back time rl (2:12) and failed.
September 12, 08:57:49 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked pay back time rl (2:12) and conquered 50 planets.
September 12, 08:57:58 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked pay back time rl (2:12) and conquered 43 planets.

p.s - post these tards up too lol

Comments

• get a few more ALs in here to agree to the rule then they can just be killed. If their AL doesnt give permission, then we will all do it anyway and kill the AL if he tries anything.
  • Well I haven't been here for a while, so I had no idea about that "rule". Not that I give it much weight, I've always been of the opinion that as long as people follow the game rules there wouldn't be a need for player made ones. That is how I play, I follow the game rules. Sure I try to find every way within those rules to gain an edge but isn't that what you're supposed to do in a game?

Was I lucky to find a 600 land KD untouched 9 hours after it suicided still with it's WLs out, hell yeah I was, but it was not against the game rules.

And what the hell, unfair gains... That applies to friend farming and multi farming (which is cheating according to game rules anyway) but finding a KD that's been land D for 9 hours? It was there for anyone and everyone to find, all you had to do was grab his SoM.
  • you was hitting for over 40 and 50 land with 1 WL 4x when people only had about 800 land....it was a joke to look at, even people in the SK blast were laughing at it.

it wont matter if people give weight to the rule, if the ALs agree on it which they should, the player will die anyway if they do it
  • I don't understand SK anymore. I never cheat, still every round i play someone wants me gone because I play "wrong".

If just hit inacs and the occasional suicider, I'm a farmer.

If I instead make offense, smack the crap out of the real farmers, I get a bunch of QQ about how people like me are ruining the game.

Maybe I would be better off actually cheating, you all seem to think I do anyway.
  • Killing so many big KDs right now would be hard. There is atleast 3-4 top KDs that definatly need to die. Should just leave it a while, make a little list with the farmers on and kill them abit later when its more feasible to do so.
  • Stop acting all innocent Modgy, anyone who has ever had a top kingdom knows that if you hit a suicider with 3+ WLs while you are already top land you are asking for trouble.

• I know that. What bugs me is that it doesn't matter what I do, there's always the "he's bigger than me so he's cheating" mentality, often also "I'm cheating so he can't be bigger than me without cheating".

Those 3 hits on that suicider matter very little in the end, if I had hit just once I would've still gotten pretty close to the same lands elsewhere. I'd trade each of those hits for a fresh inactive any day. I did not gain an "unfair advantage" from them, I already had that advantage.
  • Im not giving it the "hes bigger than me so he must be cheating" because its week 1 and soon the top kingdoms will look totally different when the real top players turn it on...im saying it because you are constantly hitting 500 land kds with 0 def with every WL and expect us to think that you are just luckily finding them. Your second wave im talking about, all rediculous hits....THEN you happen across a suicider and hit that 3x etc

Also im not just talking about you, im talking about all the others doing it like those in the OP

The only people that complain when you make O is the shit players who cant defend.
  • Haha Modgy absoloutly noone cares about the land you have or the "advantage" you have - its the way you got it. I personally dont want them to kill you, i would much prefer to just grab you :D
  • edited September 2011
    Constantly hitting 500 landers? Do you know what constantly means?
    EDIT: Checked it up, out of 19 hits 3 have been over 50 land. That's constantly alright.

And for my second wave, you mean these?:

September 12, 09:00:00 Our brave kingdom Itchy (1:13) attacked Chick with a dick (2:16) and conquered 34 planets.
    September 12, 09:00:23 Our brave kingdom Itchy (1:13) attacked Antimal (1:11) and conquered 28 planets.
    September 12, 10:00:00 Our brave kingdom Itchy (1:13) attacked Captain Slow (2:6) and conquered 32 planets.
    September 12, 11:02:15 Our brave kingdom Itchy (1:13) attacked xXBackFatXx (2:17) and conquered 30 planets.

What's ridiculous about them? Of course I'm going to get good hits on my second wave with 11, 12 and 13h returns. I could just pick the best inacs that came out some ticks after end of newbie and were left alone. The second one in particular I remember checking on for hours seeing if anyone would eat it up, but nope.

EDIT: The hits over 30 land were with war bonus
  • You know what I really don't understand?

Why suddenly are Dank and Lynog concerned with cheating? Last round, one had a flock of matching multis and the other farmed a hundred KDs 0 seconds out of newbie mode..

Is it just me? O.o
  • They are both ALing pretty much
  • Qjizzfil: That is a FAKE copy/paste. I waited over 5 minutes until I have said "I'm free land" until I was hit.

• I had repeated several times that I was free land, in fact. Hell, I said in the FC chat that I was disbanding before I did.

Good to know that you're a liar.
  • God I love this game.
  • Wait, if Jayr announced in the FC chat he was disbanding, then somebody took 3x hits on him, doesn't that fit that exact definition of friend farming (multiple hits + prior knowledge)
  • I know that. What bugs me is that it doesn't matter what I do, there's always the "he's bigger than me so he's cheating" mentality, often also "I'm cheating so he can't be bigger than me without cheating".

Those 3 hits on that suicider matter very little in the end, if I had hit just once I would've still gotten pretty close to the same lands elsewhere. I'd trade each of those hits for a fresh inactive any day. I did not gain an "unfair advantage" from them, I already had that advantage.
    Yea as you can see those in power are douchebags now. Gotta kill them if you want to survive.
  • Bah, I don't really care about surviving. I just don't like to be labeled a cheater when it's something I'm not.
  • Ill make a thread about it some people can cry and disagree with me but it will explain to you their though process.
  • I had repeated several times that I was free land, in fact. Hell, I said in the FC chat that I was disbanding before I did.

Good to know that you're a liar.
    if you wasnt a retard you would see that i copied and pasted that from the other farming thread, so it wasnt me that took it