Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALL AL'S READ

Comments

• oh, you got me good.

classic straw man. why defend a position that you know is dumb, when you can just attack anyone who defends the position

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
  • 4 [honeybadgers] 50,637,777 10,127,555
    5 [MellivoraCapens] 46,594,853 11,648,713
    vs.
    6 [Torment] 45,440,684 9,088,136
    8 [TheAvengers] 35,571,277 7,114,255

I wouldn't really call that fair, its 97.2mil vs. 81mil. plus I'm guessing lynog is on hb's side and hb has much more top DWs.
  • nono all i said was if 2 alliance join up "unfairly" to kill a sector or an kd on its own, then ill set free the most unfair thing on sk.

dont think any of it matters anymore seeing as wars kicked off :)
    God you are such a putz, lol.

• Fair or not, 2 alliances planned on teaming up to take out 1 guy, or 1 sector, ya well..now 2 alliances gonna get taken out.
  • Meanwhile, back at the League of Irony...
    post a pic, its about all your good for, if it wernt for them and your bullyvictim name then i would forget who you were every single day
    You've cheated in the past and you threaten to cheat now. You are good at this game yet exude no character, no personality to help it grow. You shit on new players who have the balls to come on the public forums and ask for information or help, and you act like your time and your attention is somehow worth greater than any other's. You constantly talk shit about how quality your play is and how that conclusion is reinforced by the fact that you're often killed off early in the round. You wear it like a badge of honor; like the cool kid who knows everything in class but gets an 'F' cause he's so cool. Ironically, you won't allow your friend to have that same honor now.

I don't disagree. You and your clan or UA or lodge... whatever the fuck type of organization you consider yourselves, are quality Kingdom Builders. Where you often fall short is in any sort of diplomacy, risk-management, or having the clairvoyance to understand consequences of being big swinging dicks. Your skill at this game is only outmatched by your douchebaggery. You're a fucking asshole, your friends are probably fucking assholes, and your mom's doctor was a fucking asshole for letting you come out of her cunt alive.
  • LOL. Like.
  • how is what ive threatened to do cheating?

i didnt read past the first line btw
  • What NSG said!
  • edited July 2012
    how is what ive threatened to do cheating?

i didnt read past the first line btw
    Ok, what was technically set up to block the ghost from hitting anyone else was cheating. Voting for a common SL amongst several KDs with the same IP is interaction. The reason this hasn't be prosecuted was because it was actually seen as a lesser cheat to blockade a malicious exploiter. It was also not prosecuted because it was assumed by all that this KDs would never be touched again save for being deleted.

You now threaten to log onto these several KDs and take SL back via voting. That was technically cheating and still would technically be cheating. The scumbag part come from actively influencing the game with this cheating.

Edit: you wouldn't have to log into these KDs again, you'd just have to go to alliance policy control. Duh. Point still stands - it has always been cheating since these KDs existed.
  • Not my fault you faggots all jumped at the chance to take me out. Now there is universal chaos!

• I thought shadowspace was the al? so either he would have to get him to change, or take over as sl and leave the alliance..

• I thought shadowspace was the al? so either he would have to get him to change, or take over as sl and leave the alliance..
    Is that why GB2 was made? It doesn't matter in this context because one could just vote one of the multi KDs SL again and return the sector to whatever made alliance, with whatever NAPs/Wars.

Is that why GB2 was made? It doesn't matter in this context because one could just vote one of the multi KDs SL again and return the sector to whatever made alliance, with whatever NAPs/Wars.
    not sure, but i think so. that way shadow space could control it cuz he is still active.

but ya, either way it would require a take over of the sector
  • of the 7 hits ive received, 4 have come from 2:2, kill them.
    vs.

I wouldn't really call that fair, its 97.2mil vs. 81mil. plus I'm guessing lynog is on hb's side and hb has much more top DWs.
    It's okay, we'll look like the bad guys who declare. You guys got started without even putting up war status. If you're going to try to kill people, at least have the balls to declare on them.
    vs.

It's okay, we'll look like the bad guys who declare. You guys got started without even putting up war status. If you're going to try to kill people, at least have the balls to declare on them.
    I did that once and people found another reason to bitch.

• I clearly have no idea what is going on.
  • The reason you declared was 100% personal, you didnt care what happened to your alliance or who died, long as ur personal feud got handled you was willing to toss Arbiters to the wolves. Thats what makes you such a bad AL, u have no regard for the other players on your team.
  • This always happens with lynog, if he can't get his way with his KD, he'll kick and scream and then cheat to get his way for his friends.
  • The reason you declared was 100% personal, you didnt care what happened to your alliance or who died, long as ur personal feud got handled you was willing to toss Arbiters to the wolves. Thats what makes you such a bad AL, u have no regard for the other players on your team.
    Dunno about that looks like even more people bitching about honeybadgers with their op DW's wouldn't you say ole chap?
  • This always happens with lynog, if he can't get his way with his KD, he'll kick and scream and then cheat to get his way for his friends.
    He didnt do that for me....and I'm his friend, or so I thought.
  • edited July 2012
    July 17, 20:03:36 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against Careless (2:16) and lost 412 planets.
    July 17, 20:10:40 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against Reebok (2:14) and lost 352 planets.
    July 17, 21:22:00 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against The Lava (2:2) and lost 302 planets.
    July 17, 22:36:04 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against pay back time (2:14) and lost 260 planets.
    July 18, 23:47:22 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against KingDooM (2:2) and lost 299 planets.
    July 21, 02:13:50 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against Sativa (2:2) and lost 301 planets.

And as for Avengers and Torment ganging HB:

as for war we were thinking of warring HB anyways and is looking for someone to work with, if the 2 alliances and put this event behind us and work together in warring HB it would be a great war. also on how all the top KD is sharing hits i wont mind killing optical either.
    let me know, if u guys declare NAP no need to send a message i will accept. let me know about the warring HB together thing

This clearly shows intentiional targeting of Torment kds by multiple hb kds. It also shows that they had done something else to piss off the Avengers. Consequently if you piss off two alliances at once then you do usually have problems.
    So shut your whore mouth lynog before I fill it...

Really bitch? 3 Days later.. not even related to that gangbang. 72 hours is plenty of time to build defense but I bet that noob went pure offense as soon as he got rolled out, as any rookie ass usually does.
    vs.

why are you assuming I am on Torment/Avengers side of the war? If anything, I don't believe what they planned to do is right. I just want a nice uni war tbh xD
  • lol, it almost looks like it's turning that way.
  • hahah trying to stitch arson up with a hit THREE days later :-))
  • better question... why are you still hitting 3k landers arsonoob?